Totally bizarre feminist flop around like dying fish/ a Muslim exorcism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
TOTALLY BIZARRE! Feminists Flop Around Like Dying Fish / A Muslim Exorcism

a report by Paul Joseph Watson that dissects a new movement in the feminist world where women gather together to fight each other in a club and vent their anger at men.
------------------------------

Now these are your radical feminist Trump haters. These are you Hillary and Obama lovers notice there is a " GROUP" of them that's how 98% of them thing , these are your lunatic ANTIFA, FEMINIST, Trump haters............ just to name a few many others fall right into the same category it's kind of weird almost as if they all share the same brains but in different bodies.

I wonder if they will look back at this and say did I really do that stupid sh**, or if they'll think how utterly stupid they look.

Well I feel better after watching that video, because judging from the looks of those dumb twats wrestling each other in that basement, I am fairly certain that few if any will have the opportunity to reproduce...wwwheew!

• Banned
Well I feel better after watching that video, because judging from the looks of those dumb twats wrestling each other in that basement, I am fairly certain that few if any will have the opportunity to reproduce...wwwheew!

Not reproducing is def. a plus. Thank god they won't breed more idiots like themselves. lol.

I wonder if they will look back at this and say did I really do that stupid sh**, or if they'll think how utterly stupid they look.

Like Madonna style lace black gloves, big hair and 1980s shoulder pads.

Forum List

Back