Town falls udner Martial Law for over 10 days for PAROLE VIOLATION

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
Martial Law for any reason! Signs of the times!

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders » Knoxville News Sentinel

http://www.infowars.com/ap-photo-checkpoint-cops-point-guns-at-americans-heads/

media_eb93858a64d248b79d76a00dc5e639b9_t607.jpg

ROSEVILLE, Calif. (AP) — Some residents of a suburban Sacramento city still were waiting to return to their homes 24 hours after a Friday night shootout between law enforcement agents and a wanted parolee left six officers injured.

Roseville police spokesman Lt. Cal Walstad said that one Roseville police officer with a jaw wound and a federal immigration agent shot in the leg remain hospitalized Saturday in serious condition. Four other Roseville officers injured by shrapnel were treated and released.

"Last night our community experienced what can happen in any place when a violent wanted felon is completely committed to not going back to jail," said Roseville Police Chief Daniel Hahn at a news conference Saturday.

Duran was being held on a parole violation, but Hahn said he expected multiple charges of attempted murder would be added.

Records show he was paroled last in April, but that the parole was revoked in July.

Officers on another mission recognized Duran when they saw him riding a bike Friday at about 3 p.m., the chief said. They recognized him as being wanted for the parole violation.

A federal immigration agent attempted to chase Duran on foot, but was shot in the leg. Officials said Duran was armed with a handgun but wouldn't specify the type.

As officers attempted to capture the suspect before his surrender, helicopters were circling overhead and armored vehicles and other police cars flocked to the area.

At least 15 homes were evacuated, and the area remained a crime scene late Saturday, Walstad said.

Law enforcement officers had been looking for Duran in the area for at least 10 days before finding him on Friday,

Last edited:
Do you understand what "martial law" means?

It's becoming clear that you do not.

Exactly who was under Martial Law for ten days?

Read the article, the entire suburb was under martial law.

I did read the article, from top to bottom, now tell us who was under Martial Law for ten days like your title says.

Forced evacuations from their houses and a myriad of checkpoints is Martial Law. Please don't tell me that those pictures are what you call "normal" in a Free State.

Do you understand what "martial law" means?

It's becoming clear that you do not.

Almost anytime I see a right wingnut start a thread with titles like this; I always think in the back of my head, "Hmm...wonder what really happened?"

This could happen in many communities if there's a rash of felons that violate parole or escape from prison. :eek:

I did read the article, from top to bottom, now tell us who was under Martial Law for ten days like your title says.

Forced evacuations from their houses and a myriad of checkpoints is Martial Law. Please don't tell me that those pictures are what you call "normal" in a Free State.

Maybe the third time will be the charm so I'll try it again.

Who was under Martial Law for ten days like your title says?

Oh wait, you Libtards desire this for America

media_eb93858a64d248b79d76a00dc5e639b9_t607.jpg

No, it wasn't.
Martial law is the imposition of military rule by military authorities over designated regions on an emergency basis. - Wikipedia

If the REALITY of the situation is no different than the TEXTBOOK definition, then it's martial law.

Arguably, some American ghettos are under "gang" martial law.

A group of ARMED men don't have to be wearing US Army uniforms to be considered soldiers.

Maybe the third time will be the charm so I'll try it again.

Who was under Martial Law for ten days like your title says?

The article says over tens days.

Thanks to Moon Beam Brown, and other factors, I always have a firearm on me inside or outside my home

-Geaux

KCLU | Oxnard Police Say Part Of Spike In Crime In City Due To Early Prisoner Release

Posted on Friday, August 23, 2013 1:11pm

Oxnard Police officials say a spike in the city’s crime during the first six months of 2013 is linked to a law which is trying to reduce state prison overcrowding by releasing some offenders early.

The latest FBI crime stats for Oxnard showed a hike in the number of murders, robberies, assaults, and other crimes from January through June. Assistant Police Chief Scott Whitney says the increases in crime coincide with the enactment of the prison realignment plan.

More than 250 inmates released under the plan live in, or have been spending time in the Oxnard area. Whitney says it just follows that when chronic offenders spend less time in custody, they have more opportunities to commit crimes.

Forum List

Back