'Toxic masculinity' fear, media portrayal as 'fools' contributing to men leaving workforce

Lots of jerks got ejected for not keeping their hands and lewd comments to themselves. I think that's what they are bitching about. Trying to dip your pin in the company ink is a perilous undertaking.

Some of my best lays occurred on top of my office desk!
But, of course, it was consensual.

Conservative men (in tears): “Im a masculine man treat me special or I’ll cry!”

Every other group of men: “I’m going to work and then I’ll be home to take care of my family.”
As I have mentioned, Progressives believe in extremely rigid gender roles. A "real man" is suppose to be stoic and take abuse without complaint.

Docile men rarely made History.

Lots of jerks got ejected for not keeping their hands and lewd comments to themselves. I think that's what they are bitching about. Trying to dip your pin in the company ink is a perilous undertaking.
Hundreds of thousands of men lost their jobs over unsubstantiated accusations.

Being a man is not any of that stuff. A man is always responsible, courteous, selfless to his loved ones, he protects the weak, he is kind to animals and children, lives up to his word and never has to wonder if he is out of line.
Agree 100%.

According to Progressives, a man also has to tolerate abuse and unfair treatment without complaining.

Conservative men (in tears): “Im a masculine man treat me special or I’ll cry!”

Every other group of men: “I’m going to work and then I’ll be home to take care of my family.”
Toxic masculinity is the sole purview of conservatives; another manifestation of the right’s war on women.

Agree 100%.

According to Progressives, a man also has to tolerate abuse and unfair treatment without complaining.
That's how it's always been. You eat what's set before you, you pay the bill, you change the tire, you go to the store for tampons. You stoically endure crap like a man and die early.

That's how it's always been. You eat what's set before you, you pay the bill, you change the tire, you go to the store for tampons. You stoically endure crap like a man and die early.
Men who protest all kinds of injustice make History.

Docile men rarely make History.

Which is why I am single.

You must not have known about how big boys don't cry was the rule of the game.
'Big boys don't cry' means you take care of the situation and not blubber about it, like you always do here. And that's the truth...'pilgrim.' :cool:

Forum List

Back