'Toxic masculinity' fear, media portrayal as 'fools' contributing to men leaving workforce

You wrote: That's how it's always been. You eat what's set before you, you pay the bill, you change the tire, you go to the store for tampons. You stoically endure crap like a man and die early.

You're a real man if you 'stoically endure crap' why would any man want to do that? OR are you saying that eating what's set before you, paying your bills and going to the store is crap? Frankly your statement makes no sense. BTW you never mentioned 'being a good man.' Liars are bad men.
Looks like I'm talking to a selfish person who cries when they have to make sacrifices.

Looks like I'm talking to a selfish person who cries when they have to make sacrifices.
Looks like I'm talking to a liar trying to project crap on me which I won't take stoically. Fuck off, troll.

Looks like I'm talking to a liar trying to project crap on me which I won't take stoically. Fuck off, troll.
Liar would imply that I know you and I'm saying something I know to be untrue. All I have to go on is what you have written here. I see an extremely insecure man. If that's not true you should express yourself less defensively.

Liar would imply that I know you and I'm saying something I know to be untrue. All I have to go on is what you have written here. I see an extremely insecure man. If that's not true you should express yourself less defensively.
No, liar means you lied. Trollboi I already told you you were projecting your crap on me. Dense much?

No, liar means you lied. Trollboi I already told you you were projecting your crap on me. Dense much?
Save it manchild. If you really wanted me to think you are a man you would have already quit. A real man has nothing to prove.

Save it manchild. If you really wanted me to think you are a man you would have already quit. A real man has nothing to prove.
Projecting again, I don't give a shit what you think. So, in order to succeed in life one doesn't have to prove their capability. WTF? Are you a woman?

Movies are not real life. I shouldn't have to explain that to you.
It’s all part of the Marxist equity/ gender identity ideology the left has undertaken. Masculine men offend them. So they must be replaced by feminine men,transgenders or women.

They think they are using movies ( see Disney,Marvel,Lucas film) as indoctrination tools. Plenty of videos of zoom call where they openly discuss this on YouTube.

503.jpeg

Forum List

Back