'Toxic masculinity' fear, media portrayal as 'fools' contributing to men leaving workforce

Come down south there's lots of women who like outdoor activities but even with them you had best mind your manners. When I was growing up we were taught how to act. Maybe that's just not a thing anymore with these assholes walking around acting like they were raised by apes.
I think that allowing men and women to like and do what pleases them with out labeling those likes as toxic is the way to go. If you like knitting and cooking that is fine. Not my cup of tea but if you like it do it. The problem is when we start labeling people as toxic. The problem lies in other people telling other people how to be. We have girls up north that like outdoor things also. The conservative view that in order to be a man
Come down south there's lots of women who like outdoor activities but even with them you had best mind your manners. When I was growing up we were taught how to act. Maybe that's just not a thing anymore with these assholes walking around acting like they were raised by apes.
Well I do not encounter to many misbehaving these days but I also do not frequent the types of places where it happens. Spend time in bars and clubs ya run into that stuff. Spend time in the woods and on the water and many times run into no one but the people you came with. As far as toxic this or toxic that just have manners. Like what you want to like I don't care what it is. Just don't tell me I need to be like you. I won't tell ya you need to be like me. Same goes for sexual preference gay, bi, hetero or other wise let people be themselves but themselves with manners.

We can’t be masculine and those who are make us feel inferior snd that’s not fair so masculinity is bad or toxic-Lib 101 core course

Maintaining a home and family means responsibly doing things you would rather not do but you do it anyway. This is the fundamental quality of successful manhood.

I responsibly maintain a family and home because I want to.
Why would you do it if you didn't want to?
This isn't manhood as you're going through the motions and living a lie!!

You speak like the true liar that you are.
Sad.

In yer mind, but in reality, it be as such...
People who actually are in charge of people don’t have to crow about it.
They are secure with their authority; it’s part of masculinity-uncharted waters for You.

Last edited:
I responsibly maintain a family and home because I want to.
Why would you do it if you didn't want to?
This isn't manhood as you're going through the motions and living a lie!!

You speak like the true liar that you are.
Sad.
Was I talking to you? The one I was talking to seems to think being a good man for your woman makes you a wussy.

Was I talking to you? The one I was talking to seems to think being a good man for your woman makes you a wussy.

Nonetheless, your post #66 shows your true lack of character.
Your words, not mine, no matter how you try to worm out of it!

You wrote: That's how it's always been. You eat what's set before you, you pay the bill, you change the tire, you go to the store for tampons. You stoically endure crap like a man and die early.

You're a real man if you 'stoically endure crap' why would any man want to do that? OR are you saying that eating what's set before you, paying your bills and going to the store is crap? Frankly your statement makes no sense. BTW you never mentioned 'being a good man.' Liars are bad men.

Forum List

Back