Trade Center lit up pink for new anti-life law in NY

Can you show me the law that says that everyone wanting an abortion can wait 9 months to get one? No where in the USA is it allowed for everyone, only in certain cases.
1) Myth: Third trimester abortions are illegal

Currently, federal law makes it legal to abort babies into the ninth month of pregnancy.
While most states have restrictions on abortion, all states permit abortion into the ninth month for certain exceptions.

Seven states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont).
Third trimester abortions: more common than you think
Yet they are not allowed for everyone wanting an abortion...

i made a donation to planned parenthood today.

Good for you. If you are hot to trot for the Anti-Life movement, there isn't any better receiver for your charity dollars now that the Kermit Gosnell Foundation is no longer in business.

Good for you. If you are hot to trot for the Anti-Life movement, there isn't any better receiver for your charity dollars now that the Kermit Gosnell Foundation is no longer in business.

anti life? lol................... your president will be cutting off WIC in just a few short weeks. once that cord is cut, then all bets are off especially if they are brown anchor babies, right?

'love the fetus, hate the child ' is the republican mantra.

anti life? lol................... your president will be cutting off WIC in just a few short weeks. once that cord is cut, then all bets are off especially if they are brown anchor babies, right?

You don't know that, and my guess is that the government will be open in a few weeks. Chuck and Nancy will come to their senses sooner rather than later. I can't see them fighting against the Wall for much longer.

Its only $5 Billion or so. We can cut waste to pay for it.

You don't know that, and my guess is that the government will be open in a few weeks. Chuck and Nancy will come to their senses sooner rather than later. I can't see them fighting against the Wall for much longer.

Its only $5 Billion or so. We can cut waste to pay for it.

$5,000,000,000.00 is only a down payment. that's not the total cost.

Forum List

Back