Tragic Horrors... From New York To Yemen [VIDEO]

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Our Foreign Policy is such a bloody mess. We need to dramatically scale back the 'Empire-Building.'

Horrible events like yesterday's attack in New York capture our attention. The mainstream media focuses non-stop on every imaginable aspect of such events. Unfortunately there is little attention to tragedies of a far greater magnitude in places like Yemen which are largely due to our interventionist foreign policy.

The US government has partnered with Saudi Arabia to completely flatten Yemen, with thousands of innocents killed in the process. We should pay attention to tragedies at home, but also tragedies overseas that are being perpetrated by Washington in our name. More in today's Liberty Report:

Ron Paul is a jerk. Yemen is engaged in a civil war since about 1950. The Houthis are Iranian puppets ---Iran is the galvanizer of the present exacerbation of the chronic civil war in Yemen.
Yemen is a stepping stone to Saudi Arabia for IRAN. Iran has no interest in Yemen other than as a way to GET THE BIG BLACK TURD IN MECCA for the Mahdi in the well in QOM and to get their bloody hands on a whole bunch of port cities that
ARE YEMENI
I get my information from real yemenis

Ron Paul is a jerk. Yemen is engaged in a civil war since about 1950. The Houthis are Iranian puppets ---Iran is the galvanizer of the present exacerbation of the chronic civil war in Yemen.
Yemen is a stepping stone to Saudi Arabia for IRAN. Iran has no interest in Yemen other than as a way to GET THE BIG BLACK TURD IN MECCA for the Mahdi in the well in QOM and to get their bloody hands on a whole bunch of port cities that
ARE YEMENI

Saudi Arabia, our 'Good Friend', is committing Genocide in Yemen. It's guilty of crimes against humanity. And the US Government is supporting it. Our foreign policy is a bloody disgrace.

ARE YEMENI

Saudi Arabia, our 'Good Friend', is committing Genocide in Yemen. It's guilty of crimes against humanity. And the US Government is supporting it. Our foreign policy is a bloody disgrace.

nope----Iran is doing it. The conflict in Yemen is SHIITE YEMENIS (a minority) killing sunni Yemenis -the majority---
but removed from power by HEAVILY ARMED HOUTHIS
At present---Iran is struggling to arm Saudi Arabia Shiite
population which is located in south east Saudi Arabia----
DA IRANIAN MOOOOSLIMMS DID NOT HADJ this year----
DUH!!!!!!! -----Yemen is drenched in SUNNI BLOOD ---
before USA or SAUDI ARABIA had anything to do with the
conflict. --------the situation is Shiite shit. I wonder who is
paying Ron Paul

for the record------cholera and other shit in the water sicknesses are endemic in Yemen. Polio is coming
back.

ARE YEMENI

nope----Iran is doing it. The conflict in Yemen is SHIITE YEMENIS (a minority) killing sunni Yemenis -the majority---
paying Ron Paul

for the record------cholera and other shit in the water sicknesses are endemic in Yemen. Polio is coming
back.

That doesn't justify Saudi Arabia's war crimes. I'm ashamed of my Government for considering that evil nation a 'Good Friend.' It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. Time to disengage. The constant bloody meddling needs to end.

ARE YEMENI

paying Ron Paul

back.

That doesn't justify Saudi Arabia's war crimes. I'm ashamed of my Government for considering that evil nation a 'Good Friend.' It's time for us to dramatically scale back our presence in the Middle East. Time to disengage. The constant bloody meddling needs to end.
\

you seem to be ignoring Shiite war crimes in Yemen. Yemen is a VERY poor country-----weapons in the hands of
a small minority----(gifted from IRAN) ----is what soaks that
land in blood. Talk to a real Yemeni person. Who calls Saudi Arabia a "good friend"------there are some people so perverse that they call Iran "nice"

Forum List

Back