Train derails in FL carrying 30,000 gallons of propane

There are no conservatives on this forum.

The reasons I criticize more fake Cons on this board than Dems is because there are more of you, thus there is more to criticize.

And yes, I did criticize Trump when deserved and I praised him when deserved. This is the joy of not being a mindless partisan drone like yourself, I can criticize both sides.

Hell, if you were "fiscally-conservative", you'd be on Biden like a dog on a pork chop. :laughing0301:

How appropriate that big government loving folks would attack those that do not wish to live in a nanny state.
not wanting Corporations poisoning people and held accountable, such a nanny state 🙄

Meanwhile while I've brought up positions in the past LOLbertarians like you should be on the side of you bashed it. So dude don't even play

:laughing0301:

im-not-saying-5bdb28.jpg

main-qimg-9f0974a36cfd0b02910efc30fb7a39ef-lq

32737b288d060d1254e7dde9f7bff122.jpg
Holy fuck the clownshoes fit Gaytor LOL

why do we have a Transportation Department then? What are they paid for?

They are paid to "To deliver the world’s leading transportation system, serving the American people and economy through the safe, efficient, sustainable, and equitable movement of people and goods."

This does not include the Sec of Trans making a visit to every single train accident in the country.

There is often nothing for the Fed Govt to do, the local authorities can respond quicker and more efficiently. In this incident the whole thing was dealt with and taken care of by the locals before this thread was even started. Why should our tax dollars be wasted by the Sec of Trans making a visit to the site?

They are paid to "To deliver the world’s leading transportation system, serving the American people and economy through the safe, efficient, sustainable, and equitable movement of people and goods."

This does not include the Sec of Trans making a visit to every single train accident in the country.

There is often nothing for the Fed Govt to do, the local authorities can respond quicker and more efficiently. In this incident the whole thing was dealt with and taken care of by the locals before this thread was even started. Why should our tax dollars be wasted by the Sec of Trans making a visit to the site?
You're using the leftists definition. Wanna know how I know? Equitable.... Thought you were a LOLbertarian

Anyway do you think train derailments and spills count as safe, efficient, sustainable movement of goods?

un when trains derail then xiden department of transportation is failing bigly at delivering the world’s leading transportation system.

There are no conservatives on this forum.

The reasons I criticize more fake Cons on this board than Dems is because there are more of you, thus there is more to criticize.

And yes, I did criticize Trump when deserved and I praised him when deserved. This is the joy of not being a mindless partisan drone like yourself, I can criticize both sides.
Conservatives to you = Bush era Neocons. Yeah we're glad they're dying out. MAGA is the path forward for conservatism.

Last edited:

For a disaster as serious as the Ohio train derailment and subsequent explosion and fire?

Buttigieg should have been there on day one. Then there was the supply chain snarls, the cargo ships piling up at the docks, commercial airline flight delays and cancellations, the FAA fuckups, Buttigieg's use of government-managed private jets, taking a multi-month "paternity leave", and vacationing in Porto, Portugal, while his agency and the White House were locked in tense negotiations with the rail worker union strike.

You're using the leftists definition. Wanna know how I know? Equitable.... Thought you were a LOLbertarian

Anyway do you think train derailments and spills count as safe, efficient, sustainable movement of goods?

I copied and pasted their mission statement right off the website. Not my words you fucking moron.

Conservatives to you = Bush era Neocons. Yeah we're glad their dying out. MAGA is the path forward for conservatism.

Nope. Conservatives to me would be Calvin Coolidge, that last Conservative president.

MAGA is not about conservatism, MAGA is about control and ever increasing spending.

Nope. Conservatives to me would be Calvin Coolidge, that last Conservative president.

MAGA is not about conservatism, MAGA is about control and ever increasing spending.
What has MAGA wanted to control? You honestly can't believe democrats want less control than MAGA

I do always appreciate when people quit hiding the fact they want a nanny government telling them how to live their lives and controlling every aspect of it. So thanks Rust and Galt for being so open about such things.
Honestly, they want government to punish and constrain those that they hate.....or as this quote so eloquently explains...

"Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect"

The railroads carry millions of tons of hazardous cargo
It runs through your city/town every day; you have no clue whatsoever it's there.
One serious incident and the world goes apeshit.

Locally... on the "talk of (x)" facebook page, someone found out the train which derailed in E. Palestine travelled through said town - "just yards from the high school!!!!!". The actual yardage, BTW, is about 400.

It's the NS mainline track headed east out of Chicago - any NS train headed to the east coast out of Chicago travels down these tracks. You clearly have NO idea how many tons of hazardous crap has passed through town - and 400yds from that school - because there is almost never an issue.

Forum List

Back