Train carrying crude oil derails in Canada..explodes...THANKS Obuma for NO PIPELINE!!!

ROFL. What "code" weren't they following?

Whether it happened in the U.S. or not isn't the issue. You leftwing eco turds aren't concerned about the environment only in the United States, right? And your claim that it had nothing to do with Keystone lacks any visible means of support. The oil came from the tar sands area, all of which would be going down the pipeline to the Gulf if it existed.

CN said the crude oil on the train originated in Alberta and was destined for Eastern Canada.
The new CPC 1232 safety specifications. You should actually read the shit you link to. And you are the Leftwing turd screaming about the environment. I don't care about it in any country. What I pointed out is that it has nothing to do with Keystone.

Actually your article says the rail cars were compliant with CPC 1232, but they still derailed and leaked oil into a waterway. That's just more evidence that the pipeline should be built.

Furthermore, what you did is lie, because the oil on that train would have gone through the pipeline if it had been built on schedule.

You're a lying numskull.

When you stop putting gas in your car, perhaps someone will take you seriously. Otherwise they know you're full of shit. I just proved that the oil came from Alberta, which means the same area where the pipeline would come from. Three, you just proved you are stupid. Everything you say is wrong.

I own two Tesla's.
And I'm the queen of England.

Actually your article says the rail cars were compliant with CPC 1232, but they still derailed and leaked oil into a waterway. That's just more evidence that the pipeline should be built.

Furthermore, what you did is lie, because the oil on that train would have gone through the pipeline if it had been built on schedule.

You're a lying numskull.
My article? What kind of crap are you smoking? It is the one YOU linked to not me. They have the pipeline completed to the border and are waiting on us to give them the go ahead. But that is irrelevant because again it happened in CANADA where the oil was being transported from one side of CANADA to the other side of CANADA. The pipeline in the US has nothing to do with it. Put down the pipe.

You're a lying numskull.
My article? What kind of crap are you smoking? It is the one YOU linked to not me. They have the pipeline completed to the border and are waiting on us to give them the go ahead. But that is irrelevant because again it happened in CANADA where the oil was being transported from one side of CANADA to the other side of CANADA. The pipeline in the US has nothing to do with it. Put down the pipe.

You're obviously a major league idiot. The only reason the oil was being transported from Alberta through Ontario was the fact that there was no pipeline to transport it to the Gulf. Even some kid with Down's syndrome could understand that.

Hey environuts... how often does THIS have to happen for you to realize the PIPELINES are the way to do this?????

Fuel Fix ^
A CN Rail train carrying crude oil derailed early Saturday in northern Ontario, causing numerous tank cars to catch fire and spill into a local river system, officials said. It was the third CN oil train derailment in northern Ontario in less than a month, and the second in the same area, renewing concerns about the safety of shipping crude oil by train and further suggesting that new safety requirements for tank cars carrying flammable liquids are inadequate. CN said the cars had been retrofitted with protective shields to meet a higher safety standard known as the 1232. The new...

You are using your source article as a shill to blame Obama for Canadian incompetence that had nothing to do with Keystone or Keystone XL. Obviously you and your cheerleaders, Briprat, SJ, et.al.,have a reading comprehension problem. I'll go a bit further and say YOU see things in articles that aren't even there at all. But, that doesn't stop you from adding your outlandish assumptions while abandoning the facts in the article. Did you think we wouldn't notice?

Let's take a break and examine the real facts concerning the title of your op.

• The train was not carrying oil destined to be sent to the USA. It was likely going to a Canadian refinery for domestic processing and consumption within Canada.

• The Keystone pipeline already carries 550,000 barrels of oil per day from Alberta, Canada to the Gulf but that still has nothing to do with the title of your op or the train derailment.

• Keystone XL is an augmentation of a portion of the existing Keystone pipeline that would provide a slightly different route and higher capacity of 830,000 barrels per day. That is not in addition to the 550,000, mind you, that figure represents, roughly, a 51% increase. That increase has no bearing on your op title.
  • The Canadian rail derailment would have happened whether KXL was operational or not. AGAIN! the oil on that train was NOT destined for the USA at all.

• Your focus is misplaced. The Blame, if any, rests with the Canadian government . If pipelines are thought to be more secure, as you have intimated, then why don't you admonish the Canadians for not building an east to west pipeline to facilitate their domestic needs? And stop blaming our president for the shortcomings of White leaders in other countries!

ROFL. What "code" weren't they following?

Whether it happened in the U.S. or not isn't the issue. You leftwing eco turds aren't concerned about the environment only in the United States, right? And your claim that it had nothing to do with Keystone lacks any visible means of support. The oil came from the tar sands area, all of which would be going down the pipeline to the Gulf if it existed.

CN said the crude oil on the train originated in Alberta and was destined for Eastern Canada.
The new CPC 1232 safety specifications. You should actually read the shit you link to. And you are the Leftwing turd screaming about the environment. I don't care about it in any country. What I pointed out is that it has nothing to do with Keystone.

You're a lying numskull.
Tsk!Tsk! If you are dumb enough to believe that, I wont waste my time trying to convince you to open your eyes and look at the evidence that mocks you. After perusing this map, review post #105 and learn. Please do these things before you respond,... that way you won't look so dumb!

_79108473_canada_usa_pipeline_464_v4.gif

Hey environuts... how often does THIS have to happen for you to realize the PIPELINES are the way to do this?????

Fuel Fix ^
A CN Rail train carrying crude oil derailed early Saturday in northern Ontario, causing numerous tank cars to catch fire and spill into a local river system, officials said. It was the third CN oil train derailment in northern Ontario in less than a month, and the second in the same area, renewing concerns about the safety of shipping crude oil by train and further suggesting that new safety requirements for tank cars carrying flammable liquids are inadequate. CN said the cars had been retrofitted with protective shields to meet a higher safety standard known as the 1232. The new...

You are using your source article as a shill to blame Obama for Canadian incompetence that had nothing to do with Keystone or Keystone XL. Obviously you and your cheerleaders, Briprat, SJ, et.al.,have a reading comprehension problem. I'll go a bit further and say YOU see things in articles that aren't even there at all. But, that doesn't stop you from adding your outlandish assumptions while abandoning the facts in the article. Did you think we wouldn't notice?

Let's take a break and examine the real facts concerning the title of your op.

• The train was not carrying oil destined to be sent to the USA. It was likely going to a Canadian refinery for domestic processing and consumption within Canada.

• The Keystone pipeline already carries 550,000 barrels of oil per day from Alberta, Canada to the Gulf but that still has nothing to do with the title of your op or the train derailment.

• Keystone XL is an augmentation of a portion of the existing Keystone pipeline that would provide a slightly different route and higher capacity of 830,000 barrels per day. That is not in addition to the 550,000, mind you, that figure represents, roughly, a 51% increase. That increase has no bearing on your op title.
  • The Canadian rail derailment would have happened whether KXL was operational or not. AGAIN! the oil on that train was NOT destined for the USA at all.

• Your focus is misplaced. The Blame, if any, rests with the Canadian government . If pipelines are thought to be more secure, as you have intimated, then why don't you admonish the Canadians for not building an east to west pipeline to facilitate their domestic needs? And stop blaming our president for the shortcomings of White leaders in other countries!

Wake up!!!!!!

buffett.jpg

Wake up!!!!!!

Why do you continue to post irrelevant images and spurious quotes that have nothing to do with the op except to distort the truth and launch misplaced blame?

Who do you think OWNS the crashed trains? IF the pipeline isn't built, do you have proof that Buffett won't make $2+ billion a years... Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede.....if you can't I'll call you names....fair enough?

Hello. Knock knock. Why should we build shit in Canada???? Wasn't Iraq enough? From the border to wherever in the US is OK. But Canada has the money to build their OWN pipeline.

Hello. Knock knock. Why should we build shit in Canada???? Wasn't Iraq enough? From the border to wherever in the US is OK. But Canada has the money to build their OWN pipeline.

If it DEAD ENDS at the border, instead of going to the Gulf, as required, and if the scumbag President refuses to OK it, AFTER 5 YEARS of investigating environmental concerns, and IF ONE OF THE DemocRATS largest donors MAKES $2 Billion a year If that pipeline isn't done, now child, even YOU with that IQ about as bright as a 10W. bulb should be able to add these together!...Or am I OVERESTIMATING your ability?

If it DEAD ENDS at the border, instead of going to the Gulf, as required, and if the scumbag President refuses to OK it, AFTER 5 YEARS of investigating environmental concerns, and IF ONE OF THE DemocRATS largest donors MAKES $2 Billion a year If that pipeline isn't done, now child, even YOU with that IQ about as bright as a 10W. bulb should be able to add these together!...Or am I OVERESTIMATING your ability?
The last I read, oil on the international market was 60 bucks a barrel. But it cost 78 bucks a barrel to get the oil ouf of tar sands. Think you can figure out the math?

The last I read, oil on the international market was 60 bucks a barrel. But it cost 78 bucks a barrel to get the oil ouf of tar sands. Think you can figure out the math?

Can you link to that $78 a barrel quote of yours?

I want to meet this Obuma guy right now! Were is he? I want to punch Obuma in his nuggets! Damn. First of all, Oil will still have to go by rail till that pipeline would be completed, even if it had been approved, it takes time to do stuff. Secondly, OIL still gets shipped by train all the freeking time, with or without a pipeline that Obuma vetoed...so are we going some where here?

Wake up!!!!!!

Why do you continue to post irrelevant images and spurious quotes that have nothing to do with the op except to distort the truth and launch misplaced blame?

Who do you think OWNS the crashed trains? IF the pipeline isn't built, do you have proof that Buffett won't make $2+ billion a years... Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede.....if you can't I'll call you names....fair enough?
Who owns the crashed trains in mentioned in your op? Well, it isn't Warren Buffet.

The "CN" in CN railway means Canadian National. That bit of crucial knowledge might have spared you the embarrassment of wrongly blaming Warren Buffet for this accident If indeed it was an accident. If it is any consolation, though, an American Billionaire does own the lions share of controlling stock in the organization, it just isn't Warren Buffett... it's Bill Gates.

Buffet may have advised Gates to buy into CN railroads but he isn't involved with CN otherwise. And Keystone wouldn't put a dent in Buffet's profit anyway because:

Despite his stake in the railroad business, Buffett still expressed support for the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline.

“I think probably the Keystone Pipeline is a good idea from the country,” he posited. As to if and when it would be completed, his answer was less definitive: “I have no idea.”

Buffett’s BNSF, along with rival Union Pacific and others, stand to profit either way. Even if plans for the pipeline go ahead, locomotives will be needed to lug out much of the raw material needed for its construction; Buffett says Keystone is “not that big a competitor.”

Now I get to call you names unless you can impugn the above narratives.

Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett's company does own about 45% of the USA railroad industry and does draw immense profits from shipments of oil from North Dakota, not Canada. But Buffett is not against the Keystone Pipeline. He figures the railroad would profit from hauling the materials to construct the pipeline. He wins either way.

Wake up!!!!!!

Who owns the crashed trains in mentioned in your op? Well, it isn't Warren Buffet.

The "CN" in CN railway means Canadian National. That bit of crucial knowledge might have spared you the embarrassment of wrongly blaming Warren Buffet for this accident If indeed it was an accident. If it is any consolation, though, an American Billionaire does own the lions share of controlling stock in the organization, it just isn't Warren Buffett... it's Bill Gates.

Buffet may have advised Gates to buy into CN railroads but he isn't involved with CN otherwise. And Keystone wouldn't put a dent in Buffet's profit anyway because:

Despite his stake in the railroad business, Buffett still expressed support for the controversial Keystone XL Pipeline.

“I think probably the Keystone Pipeline is a good idea from the country,” he posited. As to if and when it would be completed, his answer was less definitive: “I have no idea.”

Buffett’s BNSF, along with rival Union Pacific and others, stand to profit either way. Even if plans for the pipeline go ahead, locomotives will be needed to lug out much of the raw material needed for its construction; Buffett says Keystone is “not that big a competitor.”

Now I get to call you names unless you can impugn the above narratives.

Berkshire Hathaway, Buffett's company does own about 45% of the USA railroad industry and does draw immense profits from shipments of oil from North Dakota, not Canada. But Buffett is not against the Keystone Pipeline. He figures the railroad would profit from hauling the materials to construct the pipeline. He wins either way.

I asked you who YOU thought owned the trains, Buffet doesn't own CN, but his pal Gates does! However depending on who's articles you tend to believe, he doesn't want the pipeline as he makes MORE MONEY running oil through his trains than he would hauling anything to build that pipeline!

"It was previously reported on The Blaze that Warren Buffett’s Burlington Northern Santa Fe LLC railroad — a unit of Buffett’s Omaha, Nebraska based Berkshire Hathaway — would be among those poised to reap sizable gains by the administration’s decision to reject TransCanada’s oil pipeline permit. Berkshire Hathaway purchased a 22% (or, $34 billion) share of the 32,000 mile line in 2009, shortly after Obama was elected."

“Whatever people bring to us, we’re ready to haul,” Krista York-Wooley, a spokeswoman for Burlington Northern told Bloomberg. If Keystone XL “doesn’t happen, we’re here to haul.”

Did Buffett Help Obama Kill Keystone Pipeline to Reap Financial Gain Video TheBlaze.com

"Running the oil via railroad will cost much more than running it through the pipeline. Captive shippers have previously complained about the higher rates BNSF has been charging due to the premium Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway paid for the company. BNSF’s higher rates have even affected the cost of shipping food on the railroad. Recently, The National Association of Wheat Grower’s past President Wayne Hurst testified to the Surface Transportation Board that growers are increasingly concerned about the higher cost of shipping on the BNSF railroad.

Read more at Warren Buffett Profits Hugely from Obama Keystone Decision

Also.... Obama Puppetmaster Warren Buffett Biggest Winner From Keystone Pipeline Rejection Zero Hedge

I'll listen to any comeback!

I asked you who YOU thought owned the trains, Buffet doesn't own CN,

Are you that dishonest as to make such a blatant attempt to deny what you asked only a few short posts ago?
In Post #9, you asked:

Who do you think OWNS the crashed trains?

Then without missing a beat you continue with:

IF the pipeline isn't built, do you have proof that Buffett won't make $2+ billion a years... Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede..

You falsely implicated Buffet and now you are trying to gloss it over as if you never meant to. You never mentioned Bill Gates until after you read my links

Your op begins with a lie and ends with one. For the record, however, the foul pathology generated in your op is revealed for all to see. Yet, you continue...walking to and fro to see whom you can devour.

You're a lying numskull.

You're obviously a major league idiot. The only reason the oil was being transported from Alberta through Ontario was the fact that there was no pipeline to transport it to the Gulf. Even some kid with Down's syndrome could understand that.
I am sorry your kid has Downs Syndrome. Don't take it out on us.

I asked you who YOU thought owned the trains, Buffet doesn't own CN,

Are you that dishonest as to make such a blatant attempt to deny what you asked only a few short posts ago?
In Post #9, you asked:

Who do you think OWNS the crashed trains?

Then without missing a beat you continue with:

IF the pipeline isn't built, do you have proof that Buffett won't make $2+ billion a years... Show me I'm wrong, and I'll concede..

You falsely implicated Buffet and now you are trying to gloss it over as if you never meant to. You never mentioned Bill Gates until after you read my links

Your op begins with a lie and ends with one. For the record, however, the foul pathology generated in your op is revealed for all to see. Yet, you continue...walking to and fro to see whom you can devour.

No, you simply don't know how to read! I'm sorry you have difficulty! I see by the articles I posted Buffett would certainly want the pipeline to obstructed by our Socialist president who he give millions to! Can't deny the TRUTH!

Forum List

Back