Traitors and Love of Country

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Well, I'm simply going to throw this out there.

Three weeks ago, Rudy Giuliani said this, and was excoriated by liberals far and wide as being disrespectful to the office of the President, and Obama himself

When 47 Senators sent a letter to the Iranian Mullahs saying (paraphrasing here) "any deal Obama makes with you will have to go through us!" they were called traitors, by some liberals, news publications, and Democratic senators:

cgfq6c3ecnpytahmq3bw.jpg

Editorial GOP letter to Iran is a treacherous betrayal - NY Daily News

So, where is the condemnation of those calling these Senators traitors? Why was Rudy the sole target of criticism for his remarks regarding an elected official, when others are saying even worse things about these Senators? Why the double standard?

The GOP only pretend to be Americans when their guy is in the White House. Otherwise they serve their masters, the guys with the open checkbooks, like the Kochs.

The GOP only pretend to be Americans when their guy is in the White House.

Just like Democrats pretend to be Americans when their guy is in the White House?
Liberals are always Americans, the only Americans. What the Dems do is their call but they didn't spend four years trying everything possible to keep Obama, or any other president for that matter, from winning another term.

Liberals are always Americans, the only Americans.

That's a laugh.

What the Dems do is their call but they didn't spend four years trying everything possible to keep Obama, or any other president for that matter, from winning another term.

No, you would be right. Obama spent the first four years of his term campaigning with his catchphrase "Bush did it."

That's a laugh.

What the Dems do is their call but they didn't spend four years trying everything possible to keep Obama, or any other president for that matter, from winning another term.

No, you would be right. Obama spent the first four years of his term campaigning with his catchphrase "Bush did it."
And it worked. Welcome to the people having a vote.

That's a laugh.

And they didn't have a vote before? Those dead people really turned out. Explains all the zombies I saw at the polling station.

That's a laugh.

And they didn't have a vote before? Those dead people really turned out. Explains all the zombies I saw at the polling station.
You saw nothing but Star Trek, and likely didn't even vote.

In truth, as no less an authority than a moderator on this very site recently pointed out:

THERE ARE NO LIBERAL AMERICANS!

Yes... It turns out that Americans are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to, the principles THAT DEFINE AMERICA!

Liberals on the other hand, are those who promote Foreign Ideas that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

And Nature precludes the means of one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

It simply can't be done.

In truth, as no less an authority than a moderator on this very site recently pointed out:

Yes... It turns out that Americans are those who recognize, respect, defend and adhere to, the principles THAT DEFINE AMERICA!

Liberals on the other hand, are those who promote Foreign Ideas that are hostile TO the principles that define America.

And Nature precludes the means of one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

It simply can't be done.
So, he's an idiot like you are.

It simply can't be done.

OH! So instead of advancing a sustainable contest of the standing points, you felt inadequate for such and instead offered up a feckless deflection... thus turning from the standing point; which is to say: yielding from such, wherein you concede to those points, by axiomatic default?

Ok... I can dig it.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(The Reader should recognize that the above exchange was a classic demonstration of the fundamentals common to defeating the lowly Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)

It simply can't be done.

OH! So instead of advancing a sustainable contest of the standing points, you felt inadequate for such and instead offered up a feckless deflection... thus turning from the standing point; which is to say: yielding from such, wherein you concede to those points, by axiomatic default?

Ok... I can dig it.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

(The Reader should recognize that the above exchange was a classic demonstration of the fundamentals common to defeating the lowly Leftist in debate:

1- Find a Leftist.

2- Get them to speak.)
Yes, you are a moron.

Apparently you do, since you took the time to post in this thread.

I burned damn near twenty seconds reading the OP, dammit I'm gonna get sump'm out of it.

Besides -- it's the first time I've ever had occasion to use that emoticon.

Can't think of anything on earth less important than Rudy Guiliani's take on what O'bama "loves".
Well maybe how much change Justin Beaver has in his pocket right now. That's pretty earth shattering.

Don't be too hard on the kid Plasmaball. If you stifle his expression now, it might hurt him after he grows up. He's at that awkward age. Old enough to want to sound like an adult, but not quite old enough to know how.

Apparently you do, since you took the time to post in this thread.

I burned damn near twenty seconds reading the OP, dammit I'm gonna get sump'm out of it.

Besides -- it's the first time I've ever had occasion to use that emoticon.

Can't think of anything on earth less important than Rudy Guiliani's take on what O'bama "loves".
Well maybe how much change Justin Beaver has in his pocket right now. That's pretty earth shattering.

Or you could stop being a troll...your unnatural noise would shatter the earth by itself.

Forum List

Back