Tranny teen forced to remove makeup for license photo

Hey mods can you please get rid of these punks since they have no intention if discussing the topic ?

1397578228168.jpg

If the license says male, you cannot look female on the photo. If she goes to the courts for a name change, then she can dress how she likes.

I think Sunni & Kondor have a point. There are trannies that refer to themselves as "it's".

Remember Buffalo Bob?

"It puts the lotion on it's skin".

Lol

I look forward to clicking on Novasteve's latest tranny posts every day.

Because I always get a good belly laugh reading about the absurd antics of these mentally ill fruitcakes. .. :cool:

If the license says male, you cannot look female on the photo. If she goes to the courts for a name change, then she can dress how she likes.

^ This.

Still not a fan of transgenders making a racket about how their "rights" are being violated, though. It's basic biology, you are born either male or female; XY or XX. If they do not believe this is true, then they need to retake biology.

"At no time will an applicant be photographed when it appears that he or she is purposefully altering his or her appearance so that the photo would misrepresent his or her identity."

If that's the case they should make some women take their makeup off too. But in defense of DMV some of those Tranny's wear a ton of makeup. It's the equivalent of someone coming in to take a ID photo in camo makeup, you can't tell what they really look like.

Forum List

Back