Tranny teen forced to remove makeup for license photo

The point of an ID is to ID someone.

Is he a male with a penis or did he already go thru the procedure?

Liberals are insane, but to allow a 16 to get his dick chopped off has got to still be criminal.

However now the degenerate liberals will allow you to change your birth certificate for just merely identifying as the opposite sex. They really are that fucking insane.

The point of an ID is to ID someone.

Is he a male with a penis or did he already go thru the procedure?

Liberals are insane, but to allow a 16 to get his dick chopped off has got to still be criminal.

However now the degenerate liberals will allow you to change your birth certificate for just merely identifying as the opposite sex. They really are that fucking insane.

Oh calm down.

Its not as if you have a dick to cut off.

Note all the libs can do is hurl insults, anything to difflect from their insane policies they want people to ignore until it's too late.

I'm not a lib.

And I thought it was your post addressing me that I was jealous, so I am deleting that post.

Notice all the libfags can do is post emoticons and obsess about other posters, anything but talk about the story?

Every notice that's all they can do pretty much?

Nobody cares.

"Tranny eats a hamburger."

"Tranny sleeps 7 hours a night."

"Tranny owns a dog and a cat."

"Tranny goes on vacation to Branson."

Nobody gives a shit.

Your obsession is weird.

Notice all the libfags can do is post emoticons and obsess about other posters, anything but talk about the story?

Nobody cares.

Nobody gives a shit.

Your obsession is weird.

DO you notice, the irony, FAGGOT, that if you don't care, you don't give a shit, then why are you fucking replying? You obviously care a lot or you have no fucking life whatsoever.So what is it, cocksucker? Why does the faggot reply if he doesn't care?

Nobody cares.

Nobody gives a shit.

Your obsession is weird.

DO you notice, the irony, FAGGOT, that if you don't care, you don't give a shit, then why are you fucking replying? You obviously care a lot or you have no fucking life whatsoever.So what is it, cocksucker? Why does the faggot reply if he doesn't care?

Because I don't suffer fools gladly. It's a character flaw.

You're a joke.

And you're an obsessed faggot who lacks any semblance of self control. Like a little fucking child.

Looks like he needs to go through the courts.
Why? The courts can't make him a girl. Neither can surgery. He's a boy. Anyone indulging this mental illness needs to be taken through the courts.

There is no such thing as transgenderism. You are born who you are. Period. If not, I'm a transracial. I want special funding from the NAACP so now having been born white as a lily flower, I want to be seen as black. Anyone against my "right" to do that should be sued in a court of law.

Race is a lot more uncerntain than sex, so why aren't libfags pushing transracialness? Because they know that all the special goodies for minorities could be had by whites?

OK, Stevie Boo Boo, you can stop whinging. He got his license.

2727885119_f8367d4a80.jpg

Let's review how much you talked about the story in your post to start the thread:

Poor thing

Two words, and unlike most of your threads it wasn't accompanied by the little gay emoticon you love so much. So you really are that fucking dense, constantly spamming threads where all you do is post a link, an emoticon, and hurl insults... then bitch and moan that others posting emoticons and not talking about the story.

You are one sad waste of flesh, and I'm quite sure your life sucks.

Hah hah few things are funnier than a flaming gay man having a hissy fit. You go girl!

Hey mods can you please get rid of these punks since they have no intention if discussing the topic ?

Forum List

Back