Trans man expecting first child

Why so much hatred? This guy is happy in his life and that is what matters.

I understand how much hate you have as I use to have the same hate but learning to accept other people is the best thing that ever happened to me. You're stressing out and that is bad for your health.

I understand how much hate you have as I use to have the same hate but learning to accept other people is the best thing that ever happened to me. You're stressing out and that is bad for your health.

Why so much made UP BS on your bs line using hatred.............. see your attack you hate everything and anything that doesn't act like you, think like you, try again ANTIFA.

Like Chaz Bono, they are not Trans men. They are the true chicks with dicks.

The other ones that we call chicks with dicks, are actually men with (@Y@).

And notice how they love to sexualize children. They see nothing wrong with this. They are twisted .

This is what gays are teaching kids Sooo this is normal Mmm

That would be wrong for any child of that age, male or female. But the prevalence of rainbow paraphernalia is pretty telling, isn't it? Anyone else would be charged with sexual exploitation of a child. But not in SanFran, and not if the exploiters are LBGT, etc conspirators.

I know, it is mind blowing how they get away with this. Videos are popping up every where showing these kids doing these sick dances.

And you are right if it were anybody not gay or trans, they would be thrown in jail for anything they could dream up , they would be called a child molester. If a person went to a school yard in the clothing they wear at those gay pride parades that person would be hauled off to prison in a heartbeat.

Liberty and freedom!

Religious fascist like in Iran or some other religious shit hole isn't a very free place to be. I don't want it for any western country.

The funny thing about me is I am probably more socially liberterian then a lot of you people that whine about how liberterian you're.

Why so much made UP BS on your bs line using hatred.............. see your attack you hate everything and anything that doesn't act like you, think like you, try again ANTIFA.
Mathew hates people that raise hogs. Hope he doesn't like bacon.

As he claims he's libertarian LMFAO.. Another ANTIFA fk who doesn't have a clue .

As he claims he's libertarian LMFAO.. Another ANTIFA fk who doesn't have a clue .
No, he claims to be liberal. He hates libertarians. He claims they will make America a third world country if they get their way.

Only females have children, this is still a fact in the 21st century. This isn't some post apocalyptic world. I don't care how it's characterized. If a woman has a pretend penis sewn on and gets testosterone shots, she is still female by birth, the XY chromosome is the determining factor.

Forum List

Back