Transgender Day

I am Leo hear me roar
I’m combing my mane today. No one is permitted to call it my hair and compliance is mandatory

Any other time I would think that's funny but this isn't the thread to be making jokes like that.

So you denounce people like the trans in the video trying to push its delusions onto others?

Denounce is not a word I would use.

I don't like it. I disagree with it. It makes no sense to me. I would never do it.

How many incidences such as this have happened all over the country?

trans in your face videos at retail stores - Google Search
Not sure. I watched with no sound (at work). Did the transgender person do something illegal?

What is crazy is your example took place in Aberdeen, Washington. That is where I grew up.

Small town, Small world.

Denounce is not a word I would use.

I don't like it. I disagree with it. It makes no sense to me. I would never do it.

Not sure. I watched with no sound (at work). Did the transgender person do something illegal?

What is crazy is your example took place in Aberdeen, Washington. That is where I grew up.

Small town, Small world.

Of course you wouldn't denounce, then your prior comments on the subject are lies. Why do you ask if it's illegal? What does that have to do with it?

Of course you wouldn't denounce, then your prior comments on the subject are lies.

I never claimed to denounce it. I said I disagree with it. I don't like it.

A lot of things I don't like but I wouldn't denounce them.

Why do you ask if it's illegal? What does that have to do with it?
Trying to determine why you posted that video.

How does it prove your point?

Might better if we wait till I can watch with sound I guess.

but you never said what you think about these men pretending to be women going into womens spaces and taking what was supposed to be theirs??

I gave you a short list before you ran away,,
Sorry. I may have missed it.

This site loads weird on my phone so it can be hard to tell at times which post responses I have seen.

Can you give me a post number or repost it? 11 pages is a lot to sift through.

Sorry. I may have missed it.

This site loads weird on my phone so it can be hard to tell at times which post responses I have seen.

Can you give me a post number or repost it? 11 pages is a lot to sift through.
my ass you missed it,, you got every other comment I made to you right up until you had to actually think to answer,,,

you know exactly what I am talking about,,

my ass you missed it,, you got every other comment I made to you right up until you had to actually think to answer,,,

you know exactly what I am talking about,,
Sorry. You are incorrect.

That said, I sifted since you were unwilling to help.

Post 117 you said...

what if sam wanted to go beat on women?? or take away things specifically for women??

post 127 I replied...

Take things? You mean steal?

No.

Is this what you are referring too? I don't see anything with a similar context.

Sorry. You are incorrect.

That said, I sifted since you were unwilling to help.

Post 117 you said...

what if sam wanted to go beat on women?? or take away things specifically for women??

post 127 I replied...

Take things? You mean steal?

No.

Is this what you are referring too? I don't see anything with a similar context.
lets go with those for now,,

You made a comment to the effect that they are not pushing their delusions onto others and trying to force 'acceptance' of their preferred fantasy, yet they are. The video shows exactly that.

Women's spaces...like bathrooms or a woman's show store?

What are they taking?

Why do you play coy, do you think it's cute?

So now you're okay with them using women's restrooms, I'm sure you're okay with them competing against biological women as well But yet you comment that they're not impacting anyone else's lives with their choices or forcing compliance and acceptance. :rolleyes:

You made a comment to the effect that they are not pushing their delusions onto others and trying to force 'acceptance' of their preferred fantasy, yet they are. The video shows exactly that.
While I plan to watch the video with sound later, this person does not represent every transgender. Any group will have bad apples (if that is what the video show). I won't apply one person's idiocy to an entire group.

I am shocked a transgender would survive long in Aberdeen to be honest. Loggers and mill workers are generally not shy about showing their hatred of something.

Forum List

Back