Transgender influencer shares letter from Kamala Harris celebrating one year of girlhood

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
First, Dylan Mulvaney is a grifter. I've never really believed this guy is truly transgender. He doesn't pretend to live as a woman, but as a caricature of one and he's become and wealthy and famous as a result. I think the whole thing is an act.

Two, the fact that the Vice-President of our country would take time to write a letter to this guy congratulating him on the way he parades himself around like an embarrassing spectacle is further proof that this is not a serious administration, not that we needed more proof of that.

First, Dylan Mulvaney is a grifter. I've never really believed this guy is truly transgender. He doesn't pretend to live as a woman, but as a caricature of one and he's become and wealthy and famous as a result. I think the whole thing is an act.

Two, the fact that the Vice-President of our country would take time to write a letter to this guy congratulating him on the way he parades himself around like an embarrassing spectacle is further proof that this is not a serious administration, not that we needed more proof of that.

But trump right?

This admin is EXACTLY what you wanted.

Dumbass.

Dylan admittedly likes and dates women. He is not transgender.

Reminds me of an old joke.

A man dies and stands at the Pearly Gates, when St.Peter checks his list and says, "Uh-oh. We screwed up. You're not supposed to be here! It wasn't your turn yet." The guy seems a bit upset by the news so St. Peter decides to give him a break, and says, "Look, we'll try to make it up to you. We've got to send you back, but you get to go back as anything you want to be."

The guy only needs a second to think, and he tells St. Peter, "I want to go back as a lesbian".

When St.Peter asks why, the guy says, "Because I'd still get to eat pussy, but I'd get to use the ladies' tee".

Thanks for your thought provoking post.

For once you said something I agree with.

HE is just an attention whore and absolutely nothing more. He has always sought nothing but to get attention and be this impossible version of a person, a persona if you will, in order to gain the attention HE desperately needs.

I mean look at this old clip of HIM on the price is right pre tranny.

When the cameras are on he turns into this absolute fake person that can't possibly be a real person. No one acts like that. I have no doubts he is being a trans strictly for attention. He is lying for the attention because that clip shows his deep seeded need to get attention.

He didn't even change his name, it's still the same name. He slaps on a dress and some makeup and goes crazy for the camera. Even prancing around the woods talking about how he loves his hiking heels. He is playing a part and nothing else.

And this man was invited to the white house to visit the president and given a letter congratulating him on being a woman by the vice president.

HIS mother should have hit him on the head as a baby and sold the milk.

For once you said something I agree with.

HE is just an attention whore and absolutely nothing more. He has always sought nothing but to get attention and be this impossible version of a person, a persona if you will, in order to gain the attention HE desperately needs.

I mean look at this old clip of HIM on the price is right pre tranny.

When the cameras are on he turns into this absolute fake person that can't possibly be a real person. No one acts like that. I have no doubts he is being a trans strictly for attention. He is lying for the attention because that clip shows his deep seeded need to get attention.

He didn't even change his name, it's still the same name. He slaps on a dress and some makeup and goes crazy for the camera. Even prancing around the woods talking about how he loves his hiking heels. He is playing a part and nothing else.

And this man was invited to the white house to visit the president and given a letter congratulating him on being a woman by the vice president.

HIS mother should have hit him on the head as a baby and sold the milk.

Every REAL woman needs to be outraged by this filthy little whoring twit making fun of each and every one of us.

Forum List

Back