🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender migrants in Juarez wait chance to apply for U.S. asylum

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

Aren’t you totally exicted that our tax dollars get to pay for this though. I mean Just join the military and that’s the real free ticket there. Serve your world for you and yours while the rest of us get screwed LOL. But no really your just being used for political footballs and as soon as it all falls yall are going right with it.

Imagine when China stops selling transition drugs… or we can’t import them any longer.
Imagine when your toying with your bodies and there are no longer the drugs nor the equipment to keep you the sex you were born to be.

Oh well …….

Aren’t you totally exicted that our tax dollars get to pay for this though. I mean Just join the military and that’s the real free ticket there. Serve your world for you and yours while the rest of us get screwed LOL. But no really your just being used for political footballs and as soon as it all falls yall are going right with it.

Imagine when China stops selling transition drugs… or we can’t import them any longer.
Imagine when your toying with your bodies and there are no longer the drugs nor the equipment to keep you the sex you were born to be.

Oh well …….

Discrimination and threats of violence aren't legitimate grounds for asylum.
Get lost, freak.

• Banned
It should have read Transgender Mutants.

It kills me people ignore the topic thinking it’s kinda about trans bashing when really it is about people who work what’s left of work , those people pay for this bs with their taxes. The pay check shrinks and many have no idea why.

• Banned
Aren't there enough asylums to house them where they're at?

Of course not, just think if you were in their shoes and were told come to the US and we will give you everything free and yes it is all free. Until of course it all runs out just in time for a food supply chain that has been severed beyond return. We will not see our food supply get back to normal if we can’t stop this insanity.

Oh well …….

The radical American left works so goddamned hard to please their base, a base who themselves want nothing do with this kind of psycho madness yet are too terrified to voice their opposition and be branded heretics of woke. The cycle is sickening.

The radical American left works so goddamned hard to please their base, a base who themselves want nothing do with this kind of psycho madness yet are too terrified to voice their opposition and be branded heretics of woke. The cycle is sickening.

That is true, there are many I might add this in as well too there are many gay ppl and trans ppl and whatever they are ppl who do not want to see this nation tank.

Saddly those ppl get caught in that trap kind of like the gays were getting snarled into the pedo agenda since the pedos were using the gay agenda as their agenda.

Forum List

Back