Another DemonRAT plan collapsing...Faced with months-long wait in Mexico, some caravan migrants.....

let me get more info for you Bulldog . they are a diseased bunch third worlders --- One-third of migrants in caravan are being treated for health issues, Tijuana health official says --- check it out Bulldog .

Over all, the refugees are healthier than the general US population in many cases, and certainly healthier than a similar sized group taken at random throughout the world.

1% of US population has aids
.06% of the 6000 refugees have aids

1,2% of the US catches chickenpox each year
.06% of the 6000 refugees have chicken pox.

25% of the worlds population has TB
.05% of the 6000 refugees have TB.

1% of the US population has lice
1.68% of the 6000 refugees have lice.
Lice is easily cured.

Traveling that far, mostly on foot, would tend to cause scrapes blisters and skin infections.

WHO cares , i'm just pointing out the these illegal alien caravans comprised of third worlders are DISEASED and that is All Bulldog

WHO cares , i'm just pointing out the these illegal alien caravans are DISEASED and that is All Bulldog

You're trying to make it sound much worse than reality. I would ask why you would do that, but you're a right winger. It's just what you do.

i'm not trying to do anything other than report the Fact that the diseased illegal alien Caravaners are DISEASED Bulldog .

been going on for years in large GATEWAY Cities like 'new york. and 'los angeles' Skye .

i'm not trying to do anything other than report the Fact that the diseased illegal alien Caravaners are DISEASED Bulldog .

No. You are trying to imply an imagined medical threat to this country and that that exaggerated threat is grounds to deny asylum to those who need it. That's despicable, but not an unexpected tactic from hateful right wingers.

I just report the disease carrying diseased caravaneers . Not a medical threat to me , might be to YOU and your widdle kids though . Caravaneers should simply be rejected and that's every one of them Bulldog .

I just report the disease carrying diseased caravaneers . Not a medical threat to me , might be to YOU and your widdle kids though . Caravaneers should simply be rejected and that's every one of them Bulldog .

You aren't reporting anything. You're making shit up, as usual.

info is up in links . Reader can see the Truth about diseased invaders in 'tijuana' Bulldog .

There are some organizations helping them get transportation back home.
Somebody flew some of them to Atlanta to get treated on the taxpayers dime.

101_2014_ebola8201_c0-367-4800-3165_s885x516.jpg
CDC Caught Flying Diseased Caravan Migrants Into U.S. for Medical Treatment | Right of the Right

There are some organizations helping them get transportation back home.
Somebody flew some of them to Atlanta to get treated on the taxpayers dime.

101_2014_ebola8201_c0-367-4800-3165_s885x516.jpg
CDC Caught Flying Diseased Caravan Migrants Into U.S. for Medical Treatment | Right of the Right

That picture was taken years ago, and is of the only airplane in the world that is a bio-containment unit. It is not being used for the refugees because there is no need to do that. Why does everything posted by the right turn out to be another lie?

thing is that the caravan of diseased invaders in 'tijuana 'is mostly for other readers Bulldog . YOU are just an invader mouthpiece . The links are up and the readers will decide Bulldog .

Forum List

Back