🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Transgender, muslim and now married

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE]Aerosmith - Dude (Looks Like A Lady) - YouTube[/ame]

Dear Lord in Heaven a Muslim man will marry anything as long as they can fuck it. That's one ugly shemale.

If it is wearing full veil how did anyone notice his adams apple? she's only seen him twice since the wedding? Most men would have diviorced his ass the minute they realized hey somethings not adding up. Actually I'm kinda surprised that her husband didn't when he sound out. It's a big deal in the muslim world to have kids and he can't have kids with that.

That has to be every straight mans nightmare.

Good thing he lives in a civilized nation. There are some countries where opponents to his lifestyle are allowed to rape and murder people like him in their sleep.

In a not so civilized country he'd be dragged to the edge of town and stoned. He sure didn't think this one through when it came to picking a supportive religion. Islam is anti gay and not all that big on womens rights. On the upside he did pick the one religion where it should have been easy for a man to pass as a woman. How he fucked that up I'll never know.

Last edited:
This person is not the first or alone in their journey.....

"Vallender is probably not the UK's first transgender Muslim woman, as Islamic LGTB groups like The Safra Project have been around since at least 2001. According to their website, "The Safra Project is a resource project working on issues relating to lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women who identify as Muslim religiously and/or culturally (Muslim LBT women)." Queer Muslims have already begun to speak up and fight for acceptance. Though Vallender's journey has been difficult, she is not alone."

Lucy Vallender, UK's First Transgender Muslim Woman, Gets Married After Leaving Territorial Army (PHOTOS)

slide_315639_2872835_free.jpg

"Vallender is probably not the UK's first transgender Muslim woman, as Islamic LGTB groups like The Safra Project have been around since at least 2001. According to their website, "The Safra Project is a resource project working on issues relating to lesbian, bisexual and/or transgender women who identify as Muslim religiously and/or culturally (Muslim LBT women)." Queer Muslims have already begun to speak up and fight for acceptance. Though Vallender's journey has been difficult, she is not alone."

Lucy Vallender, UK's First Transgender Muslim Woman, Gets Married After Leaving Territorial Army (PHOTOS)

Acceptance? Good luck with that. They can't accept anything outside of the Koran. Everything else is meant to be trampled on in their minds.

His muslim husband found out AFTER the marriage that his wife was really a man.

What could possibly go wrong with this young love?

It could go either way. As much as muslim men hate to look at women, I've often suspected that most of them are gay. Seeing how diviorce proceeding have not been filed nor has an honor killing been performed, and wifey says they have had sex twice since getting married,I'm thinking hubby is quite happy with this arrangement.:gay:

It could go either way. As much as muslim men hate to look at women, I've often suspected that most of them are gay. Seeing how diviorce proceeding have not been filed nor has an honor killing been performed, and wifey says they have had sex twice since getting married,I'm thinking hubby is quite happy with this arrangement.:gay:

You know they don't live together don't you? That's why they have had sex only twice since the marriage. They met on line.

I'm thinking that husband found an Englishman to marry as a way out of whatever hell hole he now lives in.

Acceptance? Good luck with that. They can't accept anything outside of the Koran. Everything else is meant to be trampled on in their minds.

One of the craziest stories I have ever read.

What kind of person doesn't bother to tell their prospective spouse that they had a sex-change operation?

Slimy. The whole story is kind of slimy. And him? He makes one ugly woman. Looks just like a guy.

This group would be disembowled, beheaded and set on fire as they soon as they got on the tarmac in any Muslim country.:eusa_hand:

You know they don't live together don't you? That's why they have had sex only twice since the marriage. They met on line.

I'm thinking that husband found an Englishman to marry as a way out of whatever hell hole he now lives in.

He still poked it TWICE. Now fella's, if you raised the veil on this one, saw that face,saw scars where a dick should be,would you poke TWICE it without asking questions? I've seen drag queens that were more convincing than this guy. Either Hubby is a few pages short of a Koran,gay or is used to some REALLY Ugly women.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back