Transgender pervert is Miss Spain?

Yes.... Because it is about honesty precisely.

Jo

What was dishonest about her participating in the Miss Universe pageant? They made no secret about her being trans. The Miss Universe pageant changed the rule to allow trannies in 2012.
And here HE is, Miss Universe...Goes real well doesnt it?

It is no longer the Miss Universe pageant.
This is so much bigger than simple dishonesty. It is a cultural rot with destructive Tentacles.

Jo

How does it actually effect you? I mean besides giving you a topic on which to rant like a snowflake.

It has just as much of a future impact on the human race as the phony science of global warming does let me tell you that right now.

Jo

Bullshit. Let me ask again, How does it actually effect you?

More rightwing bigotry and hate.

If you choose to divorce yourself from reality and consider that to be politically correct so be it. It's not bigotry to demand the truth.
You can shove that broad-brush up your ass.

Jo

Or you can not give a shit about beauty contests in general, and those in foreign countries in particular.

I have no interest in fooling around with a trannie. But as long as everyone is honest, I could give a flying-fuck what else goes on.

With all the problems in the world today, you pick THIS one to rant about?
You dont like women?

I love women! I have interest in any sexual contact with me. But then, none of that has any real bearing on the topic.
So there you are , making love to a sexual bombshell. HE is all over you, did I say he, oops.

No idea where you got that from what I said.

What was dishonest about her participating in the Miss Universe pageant? They made no secret about her being trans. The Miss Universe pageant changed the rule to allow trannies in 2012.

This is so much bigger than simple dishonesty. It is a cultural rot with destructive Tentacles.

Jo

How does it actually effect you? I mean besides giving you a topic on which to rant like a snowflake.

It has just as much of a future impact on the human race as the phony science of global warming does let me tell you that right now.

Jo

So here you are, going to a nightclub to have a few drinks. Now you are slightly inebriated and a tall, blonde walks up to you and plants a juicy kiss on your lips. You grab his tits and take him back to your place...Do you see how it actually does affect you(not effect), because now in todays liberal fucked up world, you dont know who the hell you are going to end up with...Like Michael Phelps, fucked him up to the point he started smoking dope...can you blame him....

Michael Phelps' 'girlfriend' Taylor Lianne Chandler says she was born male | Daily Mail Online

Jo

Jo

So here you are, going to a nightclub to have a few drinks. Now you are slightly inebriated and a tall, blonde walks up to you and plants a juicy kiss on your lips. You grab his tits and take him back to your place...Do you see how it actually does affect you(not effect), because now in todays liberal fucked up world, you dont know who the hell you are going to end up with...Like Michael Phelps, fucked him up to the point he started smoking dope...can you blame him....

Michael Phelps' 'girlfriend' Taylor Lianne Chandler says she was born male | Daily Mail Online

Phelps' friend posted a pic of him smoking a bong in 2009. The only stories I can find about the trannie are all after that.

Phelps liked smoking weed. I doubt it has anything to do with finding out the woman you have been banging on the side (cheating on his fiance) was born a man.

As for your scenario, maybe you should be more careful who you take home.

Jo

Jo

It affects everyone who was alive today...
perhaps it also effects them.... But that would be for the psychology boards not this particular board.

Such a challenge to cultural and traditional norms is merely the canary in the cage.
It is a Clarion call for something far darker and fat more evil to come. it's not a question of how it affects me or you or anyone else on this planet... It's a question of how far gone are we and how can we measure it by such events?

Jo

If CBS news thinks it's important to promote freakazoid participation in an arena formerly reserved for women why don't they hire one to participate in the arena formerly reserved for 'normal" news celebs?
They might as well put Ellen Degenerate in for the Ms Universe contest.
I got nothing against a lesbian in a Ms universe contest or on a freaking talk show. Do you freaking dummies understand that we are talking about a genetic man who is taking drugs to appear to be a woman or a genetic woman who is trying to appear to be a man? Let CBS hire one and try to be authentic.

If CBS news thinks it's important to promote freakazoid participation in an arena formerly reserved for women why don't they hire one to participate in the arena formerly reserved for 'normal" news celebs?
I got nothing against a lesbian in a Ms universe contest or on a freaking talk show. Do you freaking dummies understand that we are talking about a genetic man who is taking drugs to appear to be a woman or a genetic woman who is trying to appear to be a man? Let CBS hire one and try to be authentic.

Nope they don't get it! But let a baseball player shoot up with vitamins and they want to put him in jail!

Jo

I understand that it is a beauty contest. Not much is more trivial than that. 2 of the competitive categories are Swimwear and Evening Gowns.

I understand that it is a beauty contest. Not much is more trivial than that. 2 of the competitive categories are Swimwear and Evening Gowns.

Did he cut his penis for the swimwear category? the mister/ miss Spain?

I mean.....just curious.

Nope they don't get it! But let a baseball player shoot up with vitamins and they want to put him in jail!

Jo

One is against the rules and one is not. Rather simple.

And using an illicit substance to gain an advantage over opponents is one thing. But I hardly thing a man has any competitive advantage in a beauty contest designed for women.

I mean.....just curious.

I am guessing her penis is long gone.

I mean.....just curious.

oh ok.....so he chopped it off.

jezzz that thought alone.... makes me jump out of my skin! :eek-52:

I mean.....just curious.

You mean...His Penis.

I mean.....just curious.

You mean...His Penis.

of course HIS penis......wait

did he say her???

nooooooo it's his!

If he wins, we all congratulate each other for trashing science.

If he loses, it's because discrimination.

I mean.....just curious.

oh ok.....so he chopped it off.

jezzz that thought alone.... makes me jump out of my skin! :eek-52:

Yeah, me too. No knives or sharp object even NEAR mine, please.

I mean.....just curious.

You mean...His Penis.

Ok. But, I would imagine he is legally a she in Spain. But if it helps....

"I am guessing his penis is long gone"

I mean.....just curious.

You mean...His Penis.

did he say her???

nooooooo it's his!

A teacher was just fired somewhere for refusal to use the pronouns as he was directed with a transgender student.

Jo

I mean.....just curious.

You mean...His Penis.

did he say her???

nooooooo it's his!

Its not his anymore. It is medical waste. Unless they use it for something.

Forum List

Back