Transgender pervert is Miss Spain?

I'm just glad I grew up during a time when folks weren't "ashamed" of their "birth gender" I can't even imagine how the picture of relationships is going to change when you can no longer assume that a person you're pursuing as a future father/mother to your kids can't "bring home the bacon" so to speak, and worse, they don't even tell the truth about that up front... It's like... false advertising or some shit; "Oh yeah, now that we're invested emotionally and asking about kids, yeah, can't, sorry your genetic line ends here or we split and you suffer heartache."

Messed up.

Or... Had the bacon removed!

Jo

Sorry, I like "real" pussy and I'd straight up punch a bitch that didn't have the balls to come straight out and tell me they had their "bacon" removed.

... Lets all take a moment and wrap our heads around my statement and realize just how fucked up things are in the world today. Left is right, up is down, and I'm legitimately fucking sorry I brought kids into the regressive shit hole this nation has become >.<

I wonder what would happen if you did
" Punch a .....bitch......". Would you be charged for hitting a man or a woman?

I can't wait to see e the first court case on that one!

BTW....I would probably do the same.

Jo

I'm just glad I grew up during a time when folks weren't "ashamed" of their "birth gender" I can't even imagine how the picture of relationships is going to change when you can no longer assume that a person you're pursuing as a future father/mother to your kids can't "bring home the bacon" so to speak, and worse, they don't even tell the truth about that up front... It's like... false advertising or some shit; "Oh yeah, now that we're invested emotionally and asking about kids, yeah, can't, sorry your genetic line ends here or we split and you suffer heartache."

Messed up.

Jo

Sorry, I like "real" pussy and I'd straight up punch a bitch that didn't have the balls to come straight out and tell me they had their "bacon" removed.

... Lets all take a moment and wrap our heads around my statement and realize just how fucked up things are in the world today. Left is right, up is down, and I'm legitimately fucking sorry I brought kids into the regressive shit hole this nation has become >.<

Jo

Are the charges different based on the gender of the person who was hit?

Messed up.

Jo

Jo

Yes I believe if you are convicted as a man of beating a woman it carries more penal weight...that is why I brought up the issue.... it is not just a violent crime it now becomes something of a hate crime too.

JO

Wow! I don't mean wow as in impressive.
I mean wow how far off the pathways natural existence can we possibly go?

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/miss-spain-makes-history-as-first-transgender-woman-to-compete-in-miss-universe-pageant/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-spain-makes-history-as-first-transgender-woman-to-compete-in-miss-universe-pageant/
I don't know about you but I don't want any male hormone flesh prancing across the stage in a bikini trying to draw wolf whistles from a hetero audience.

I would definitely ask the price of my ticket back.

I don't care what that guy looks like he doesn't belong on the stage that was meant for women. Not even if it's the same fat ugly white women that populated all of the kavanaugh protests.

I wonder what Darwin would have said?

Jo
Darwin would have said: "Quit being a fucking bigot"

Wow! I don't mean wow as in impressive.
I mean wow how far off the pathways natural existence can we possibly go?

https://www-cbsnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/miss-spain-makes-history-as-first-transgender-woman-to-compete-in-miss-universe-pageant/?amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAFYAQ==#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.cbsnews.com/news/miss-spain-makes-history-as-first-transgender-woman-to-compete-in-miss-universe-pageant/
I don't know about you but I don't want any male hormone flesh prancing across the stage in a bikini trying to draw wolf whistles from a hetero audience.

I would definitely ask the price of my ticket back.

I don't care what that guy looks like he doesn't belong on the stage that was meant for women. Not even if it's the same fat ugly white women that populated all of the kavanaugh protests.

I wonder what Darwin would have said?

Jo
Darwin would have said: "Quit being a fucking bigot"

Hmmm...it appears you have done very little reading about Charles ...

I don't think so...he would have been far more concerned with implications of reproduction.

JO

Messed up.

Jo

Jo

Yes I believe if you are convicted as a man of beating a woman it carries more penal weight...that is why I brought up the issue.... it is not just a violent crime it now becomes something of a hate crime too.

JO

Well I'm a biological woman for the record.

I'm not sure its about gender so much as about "crime of passion" and/or "damage actually done." I suspect they'd slap me on the wrist for it because I literally hit like a girl (I'm maybe 135# wet and not strong heh) It's like if I hit my husband for having an affair and I hit my poser beotch for lying and betraying me, it's roughly the same in my book. Of course, I don't waste my time with pansy asses who can't "take it like a man" if they've done wrong either, so it'd likely never make it to a court room.

It's like when I'd get ultra cold on my ex gfs, and they decked me, I dealt because sometimes folks deserve to get the shit slapped out of them. I've done some pretty callous shit to women who didn't do anything wrong but fall for me. Kinda why I didn't go full on lesbian - I can't be what women need in a long term relationship so it's better for everyone if its kept on the casual :/

Forum List

Back