Transgender pervert is Miss Spain?

because a man cuts off his penis...

that does not make him a woman.

how ridiculous and how sad to think.... that just like that!

Chop, chop......and VOILA! he is Marilyn Monroe.

C'mon.....a break please!:cuckoo:

I got nothing against a lesbian in a Ms universe contest or on a freaking talk show. Do you freaking dummies understand that we are talking about a genetic man who is taking drugs to appear to be a woman or a genetic woman who is trying to appear to be a man? Let CBS hire one and try to be authentic.

I understand that it is a beauty contest. Not much is more trivial than that. 2 of the competitive categories are Swimwear and Evening Gowns.

Did he cut his penis for the swimwear category? the mister/ miss Spain?

I mean.....just curious.

I am guessing her penis is long gone.

You mean...His Penis.

Ok. But, I would imagine he is legally a she in Spain. But if it helps....

"I am guessing his penis is long gone"

Lol

Jo

Yeah why is it we want Little Johnny to sit down and fantasize about growing up to be just like Marilyn Monroe?

Jo

Yeah why is it we want Little Johnny to sit down and fantasize about growing up to be just like Marilyn Monroe?

Jo

We don't dear!

We don't.

Jo

We don't dear!

We don't.

I mean if we eliminate gender all together how is anybody ever going to go out and fuck around?

Pish-tosh!

Jo

Jo

We don't dear!

We don't.

I mean if we eliminate gender all together how is anybody ever going to go out and fuck around?

Pish-tosh!

Jo

I doubt the tiny percentage of people who want oddball genders will change things too much. People will still go out and fuck around.

No, gracias.
Societies in the West are powerless to stop the rampage of mainstreaming almost all sexual perversions. And accepting of their every whim, never to offend. ------ Just keep our kids out of it, educators, if you would?

Last edited:
I'm just glad I grew up during a time when folks weren't "ashamed" of their "birth gender" I can't even imagine how the picture of relationships is going to change when you can no longer assume that a person you're pursuing as a future father/mother to your kids can't "bring home the bacon" so to speak, and worse, they don't even tell the truth about that up front... It's like... false advertising or some shit; "Oh yeah, now that we're invested emotionally and asking about kids, yeah, can't, sorry your genetic line ends here or we split and you suffer heartache."

Messed up.

What was dishonest about her participating in the Miss Universe pageant? They made no secret about her being trans. The Miss Universe pageant changed the rule to allow trannies in 2012.
And here HE is, Miss Universe...Goes real well doesnt it?

It is no longer the Miss Universe pageant.
This is so much bigger than simple dishonesty. It is a cultural rot with destructive Tentacles.

Jo

How does it actually effect you? I mean besides giving you a topic on which to rant like a snowflake.

It has just as much of a future impact on the human race as the phony science of global warming does let me tell you that right now.

Jo

Bullshit. Let me ask again, How does it actually effect you?
Well seeing as how trannies dont always tell people they are trannies it can get quite personal and embarrasing

And here HE is, Miss Universe...Goes real well doesnt it?

This is so much bigger than simple dishonesty. It is a cultural rot with destructive Tentacles.

Jo

How does it actually effect you? I mean besides giving you a topic on which to rant like a snowflake.

It has just as much of a future impact on the human race as the phony science of global warming does let me tell you that right now.

Jo

Well seeing as how trannies dont always tell people they are trannies it can get quite personal and embarrasing

And that would be a valid answer to my question. But I seriously doubt the one writing the OP will be hooking up with Miss Spain.

Jo

Jo

And that would be a valid answer to my question. But I seriously doubt the one writing the OP will be hooking up with Miss Spain.

You would be quite correct.

Jo

I'm just glad I grew up during a time when folks weren't "ashamed" of their "birth gender" I can't even imagine how the picture of relationships is going to change when you can no longer assume that a person you're pursuing as a future father/mother to your kids can't "bring home the bacon" so to speak, and worse, they don't even tell the truth about that up front... It's like... false advertising or some shit; "Oh yeah, now that we're invested emotionally and asking about kids, yeah, can't, sorry your genetic line ends here or we split and you suffer heartache."

Messed up.

Or... Had the bacon removed!

Jo

trans whatevers, fags et al choose to pursue mentally unhealthy lifestyles and wonder why everyone thinks they are sick as fuck

-Geaux

Messed up.

Or... Had the bacon removed!

Jo

Sorry, I like "real" pussy and I'd straight up punch a bitch that didn't have the balls to come straight out and tell me they had their "bacon" removed.

... Lets all take a moment and wrap our heads around my statement and realize just how fucked up things are in the world today. Left is right, up is down, and I'm legitimately fucking sorry I brought kids into the regressive shit hole this nation has become >.<

Forum List

Back