Transgender youth minister at liberal church charged with child rape

It's creepy because we have some freeks on right and left that will not condemn both Duggar and the minister. That is creepy and a reflection on the dank characters of these freaks. Yes, 'dank' rhymes with stank. Wankers.

two words; josh dugger

One question. Will YOU chastise this freak like you did Josh Duggar? One word. No

Good grief, you were one of Josh's apologists.

I've seen you all over the board saying what this freak did was wrong. That's right, I haven't.
This creep is wrong.....or let me say....if he indeed did it he's wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.....NOT protected like Josh Duggar.

two words; josh dugger

One question. Will YOU chastise this freak like you did Josh Duggar? One word. No

Good grief, you were one of Josh's apologists.

I've seen you all over the board saying what this freak did was wrong. That's right, I haven't.
This creep is wrong.....or let me say....if he indeed did it he's wrong and should be prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law.....NOT protected like Josh Duggar.

"if he indeed did it"

When the ACCUSATIONS against Josh Duggar were made, plenty automatically had him charged, tried, and punished as quickly as he accusations came out.

two words; josh dugger
No, this one is different. This one is a dude named "Jimmy" saying he was transitioning to being a woman (no man can gain a womb); which placed him in the proximity of girls he was allegedly molesting. ie; people trusted that since he was "becoming a woman" (a mutilated man, still a man), he was "normal and fit to be around little girls unsupervised, on a regular basis"..

This one will carry legal ripples in the "Trannys sharing girls' bathroom" arena..evident sexually mentally ill people being trusted alone with children..

has nothing to do with transgender,. It has to do with a sick pervert who happened to be transgender.

“Transgenderism” is a sick perversion. It is not possible to be “transgender” without being a sick pervert.

Not all sick perverts are “transgender”, of course, but all “transgenders” are sick perverts.
I will agree that it is a mental thing, but sick as in perverse? I don't think so.
do you consider other people born outside of the realm of "normal" sick and perverse also? how about an autistic child, are they perverse? how about one born with down syndrome, Im guessing perverse also? And we really need to put those silly bastards born with deformities to death.
I guess you are right after all come to think of it, there is no way somebody could be born with a brain that says female while sporting the genitals of a male.
you might have some deep seated issues to deal with.

two words; josh dugger
No, this one is different. This one is a dude named "Jimmy" saying he was transitioning to being a woman (no man can gain a womb); which placed him in the proximity of girls he was allegedly molesting. ie; people trusted that since he was "becoming a woman" (a mutilated man, still a man), he was "normal and fit to be around little girls unsupervised, on a regular basis"..

This one will carry legal ripples in the "Trannys sharing girls' bathroom" arena..evident sexually mentally ill people being trusted alone with children..
IT will carry a lot of weight in that argument. But not because of the nature of a true transsexual. Its going to be used to show that a "normal" pervert will only have to slip on a dress to get in and molest the children. Im not so much worried about the real life transsexuals in this case, just that it opens the door to those that would pretend to gain access.

has nothing to do with transgender,. It has to do with a sick pervert who happened to be transgender.

“Transgenderism” is a sick perversion. It is not possible to be “transgender” without being a sick pervert.

Not all sick perverts are “transgender”, of course, but all “transgenders” are sick perverts.
I will agree that it is a mental thing, but sick as in perverse? I don't think so.
do you consider other people born outside of the realm of "normal" sick and perverse also? how about an autistic child, are they perverse? how about one born with down syndrome, Im guessing perverse also? And we really need to put those silly bastards born with deformities to death.
I guess you are right after all come to think of it, there is no way somebody could be born with a brain that says female while sporting the genitals of a male.

Admittedly, the term “sick pervert” may not have a solid, objective definition, but I think we all know what it generally means. And any rational person has to admit that a man who claims to be female, who insists on being addressed and treated as female, and who demands to be allowed in women's restroom and dressing facilities while actual women are using those facilities, falls under the definition of the term.

And that you would try to equate such sick freaks with those having autism or Down's syndrome only reveals deficiencies in your own moral character.

Admittedly, the term “sick pervert” may not have a solid, objective definition, but I think we all know what it generally means. And any rational person has to admit that a man who claims to be female, who insists on being addressed and treated as female, and who demands to be allowed in women's restroom and dressing facilities while actual women are using those facilities, falls under the definition of the term.

And that you would try to equate such sick freaks with those having autism or Down's syndrome only reveals deficiencies in your own moral character.
thats where I have to disagree.
if someone is born with one genders genitals, but the mind of the other gender, does that make them a pervert by that fact alone? NO.
Is it a mental disability, or a physical disability? I suppose its easier to suggest physical since thats what we can see.
If it is a mental disability by birth, then it is no different than any other mental disability from birth. NONE.
How about the kid with Autism that has a habit of hugging people? is he a sick perverted bastard in your mind? or are his actions affected by his Autism and something that should be overlooked. Are all Autistic children going to run around hugging others?
And as far as the bathroom issue goes, I have expressed my resistance to such a move, however not because of the real trans-gendered person, but because of the perverts that are going to attempt entry under the new rules.

Forum List

Back