Transgendered men & menstruation

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
How can they be men if they have periods? Did G-d make a mistake? Who "assigned" them their sex?

According to Wikipedia, a transgender man (an FTM) is “a person who was assigned a female
sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male.

Read more at Transgendered men & menstruation - My Period Blog

If they are menstrating then they are not on testosterone, which means they arent transmen.

some just go on the T to grow a beard and get their boobs removed, then they go off the T for health reasons or for potentional childbirth.

its just a fetish for these people. You cant masculinize unless you take T for yeas and years.

:lmao:

They're freaking masochists if they want periods for crying out loud. And I pity the poor boss listening to some guy crying that it's his time of the month and he /she has to leave early to deal with it.

Aye carumba! This is madness.

Trangenders complaining that there are no tampons in the before I became a man in men's washrooms. How's that going to work for you guys?

:lmao:

They're freaking masochists if they want periods for crying out loud. And I pity the poor boss listening to some guy crying that it's his time of the month and he /she has to leave early to deal with it.

Aye carumba! This is madness.
They dont want them dumbass. They aquired them at puberty.

You really have a chick with a dick fetish dont you? I bet you read War and Peace and thought all the characters were male to female trannies.

Trangenders complaining that there are no tampons in the before I became a man in men's washrooms. How's that going to work for you guys?
Transmen are women, so they want the world to change for them. Instead of manning up and working into the world.

Transmen are women, so they want the world to change for them. Instead of manning up and working into the world.

I see most of these arguments coming from transwomen who were men transitioning.
Maybe all this is male on male bullying.
It's not about LGBT anymore
but men either bullying or fighting against other men bullying.

Also the issues of MEN abusing the policy to be in the women's restroom
is what is most objected to.

So on both sides, for or against,
it's MEN that are behind the majority of conflicts surrounding this issue.

I see most of these arguments coming from transwomen who were men transitioning.

You are a traitor to your country and your forbears.

social progressivism is completely female driven.

AND 99% of bullying towards male to female trannies is from females.

you are ignorant , a liar and a traitor.

Western females have occupied every corner of men's space. Western females have demolished the family unit and our nations. You have demoralized and beaten down your own boy children and husbands. And now you have the gall to blame 0% of the male population who fancy being a woman, when 100% of the female population have turned into female to male trannies.

i tell you solemnly, woman, well over 95% of times a transwoman is bullied, it is by a female. Men dont give a shit. AND females have always rejected transwomen and men in their spaces, bt males have always been accepting and easy going about transmen in their spaces.

transwomen are WAY safer in male restrooms, because males dont seek to cause exponential harm on people, unlike the baboon sex(females).

You are a traitor to your country and your forbears.

social progressivism is completely female driven.

AND 99% of bullying towards male to female trannies is from females.

you are ignorant , a liar and a traitor.

Western females have occupied every corner of men's space. Western females have demolished the family unit and our nations. You have demoralized and beaten down your own boy children and husbands. And now you have the gall to blame 0% of the male population who fancy being a woman, when 100% of the female population have turned into female to male trannies.

i tell you solemnly, woman, well over 95% of times a transwoman is bullied, it is by a female. Men dont give a shit. AND females have always rejected transwomen and men in their spaces, bt males have always been accepting and easy going about transmen in their spaces.

transwomen are WAY safer in male restrooms, because males dont seek to cause exponential harm on people, unlike the baboon sex(females).

Hi The Great Goose
Are we talking about the same things?

From my understanding the majority of ISSUES are concerning
male to female not female to male!

I see more MALE church leaders and MALE advocates on both sides threatening each other over this.

And if transwomen are better off in the men's restrooms, that's what the opposition is saying!
Then we AGREE that they shouldn't be in the female restrooms.

Did you ever stop to think THAT is the cause of the problem?
It isn't natural or agreed upon, and that's why it's being protested?

BTW I believe that spiritual healing can solve any problem that is causing "baboon" behavior.

More men are involved than women in permanent damage caused by rape and war.
Do you want to blame all that on women?
Or are you saying just the recent trend in progay agenda is somehow women's fault?

Most of the psychological abuse I've seen in either men or women is caused by a pattern of past abuse they inherited. And in particular, more SEXUAL ABUSE is from men coercing others, right?

In response to that abuse, men have more physical ability and opportunity to inflict damage than women do. From what I've seen, women are more likely to cause harm and damage to THEMSELVES from past abuse.

Maybe you and I are talking about two totally different contexts?

How are progressive politics to be blamed on women? Where did you get that?
If you need to start a new thread, please do. This is the first time I've heard
this theory and I'm interested to know how you frame it this way. Thanks, I hope
you will share more as I am certainly interested in hearing this and learning something new!

Yours truly, Emily

BTW I don't know who you are addressing with beating down boys and husbands?
I'm a traditional Constitutionalist, so much that people tell me I can't be a Democrat.
I've been called a bigot for defending the equal rights of Christians not to be forced into discrimination policies that punish them for having different beliefs. So I'm not your
typical progressive, if that's what you're worried about. Still if you want to explain how the extreme liberal politics is female driven, please elaborate. From what I've seen of corrupt Democratic politics, the Black vote, the Green Vote, the women's vote and anti war vote,
have all been "bought and sold" and exploited for patriarchal politics. It's all for one tribe to overpower another tribe, so this can't be the message in feminism or peace and justice if it's more of the same oppressive war tactics! I criticize fellow Democrats for attacking conservatives, saying they can't be reasoned with, but then claiming we can negotiate and
make peace with terrorists? Then set an example by making peace with fellow Americans!

So again, I'm more a mix of the Green Democrats, who denounce the politicized corruption and co-opting of the left, and Libertarian type Constitutionalists who remain independent and disdainful of Republicans who have made a mess of that party as well.

Not sure who you think you are addressing, but if it's unconstitutional, if it's about pushing values and beliefs through govt that not all Americans agree with, then I am more likely to agree with you that govt should NOT be abused that way. I just wouldn't blame this on women?
Do you mean feminism or the political hijacking of movements to push elitist agenda?
???

Last edited:
If they are menstrating then they are not on testosterone, which means they arent transmen.

some just go on the T to grow a beard and get their boobs removed, then they go off the T for health reasons or for potentional childbirth.

its just a fetish for these people. You cant masculinize unless you take T for yeas and years.

You cant turn into a "man" by taking testosterone... period

What people do behind closed doors is their business. If they want to pretend, and play the opposite sex? who cares. but the reality is men are men and women are women unless they are born hermaphrodite which is very rare

How can they be men if they have periods? Did G-d make a mistake? Who "assigned" them their sex?

According to Wikipedia, a transgender man (an FTM) is “a person who was assigned a female
sex at birth, but who feels that this is not an accurate or complete description of themselves and consequently identifies as male.

why is it of concern to you. it changes nothing in your life.

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

It absolutely does. I'm a bigot if I say a person who pretends to be the opposite sex has psychological issues, or maybe i'm a bigot, because i have men, women restrooms at my business:dunno:

you have every right to your personal discomfort.

my question was why does anyone else's personal life, when it has nothing to do with you, become a matter for your concern?

certainly, why is it enough of a concern for you to rail against it?

You cant turn into a "man" by taking testosterone... period
And you cant turn into a heeb.

TransGender_Bathroom_Transformer-feature.jpg

Those who say that gender is not merely a "social construct" and argue with Freud that anatomy is destiny, have the stronger argument. What is driving the issue of LGBT demands is the harassment and violence with which they are frequently oppressed, in violation of their right to liberty and the pursuit of happiness

Freedom of speech is not dependent on making wise or correct speeches. Citizens have the right to say absurd, even asinine things. (Otherwise where would usmessageboard.com be?) The claim to be a woman trapped in a man's body, or vice- versa, may seem strange, even absurd, to many people but that isn't the point. If I wish to live as a member of my non-genetic gender, do I have the right to do so -- provided, of course, that my decision, in the words of Thomas Jefferson, neither breaks your leg nor picks your purse -- or do other citizens have the right to prevent me from exercising my choice, by violence if necessary?

I really don't care what people do behind their own doors, but I think shoving it the faces of other people is the problem they are creating for themselves and then crying because people object. As far as men having periods ... they should wait till they've gone through labor and childbirth via the penis (or whatever it is they think they have). THEN they'll have something to cry about and forget transwhatevering.

Forum List

Back