Transgenderism should be criminialized

IndependantAce

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2014
I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.

Careful

There are intersex people that may need hormone therapy and such.

Outlawing it for otherwise normal transgender individuals is an infringement of their rights. Although I do not support such practices, I think those choices are left to the transgendered person.

I don't see how transgenderism is any different than Josef Mengele's Nazi human experimentation; more evidence is arising that transgender (and homosexual) symptoms disappear in children on their own due to neuroplasticity; but when a child actively has the idea "enforced" by abusive parents or therapists it just increases the odds they will identify as the other sex.

Sex change surgeries and hormone therapy should therefore likely be criminalized under the Hippocratic oath as medical malpractice, and the "doctors" and parents who perform these sick experiments should be thrown in jail.
Good luck with that. Allahu ackbar.

If you try to outlaw hormone therapy, millions of pre and post-menopausal women will rip you to shreds.

I don't think it should be criminalized in any way. I don't understand people who claim to be that, but if a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, why not offer help to them instead of putting them in prison? Idiot.

So Joe was asked by his victims to help themselves suffer?

WHAT An ignorant person you are ...How you equate Homosexuality and Transgender is putting it mildly one of the most Stupid Comments I've ever read on here.....Transgender has nothing to do with Homosexuality......there is no point having any meaningful conversation with you because of your Ignorance and Pre-percieved predudice.

I know some Americans are Myopic and Stupid with it,.. but this idiot is off the planet,completely...."Experiments"!!!!!! are you for real.I suppose you are against Abortion too,figures.....May well you Hang Your Head In Shame....see the Bozo's Avie

Last edited:
I don't think it should be criminalized in any way. I don't understand people who claim to be that, but if a man thinks he's a woman, or vice versa, why not offer help to them instead of putting them in prison? Idiot.
Transgender,.....It more often starts Miketx in Childhood,than Adulthood

you are such a fuckin wackadoodle
Those people cant help their mental state. While I think the way society handles the illness is complete bullshit, I also think you are a fuckin douchebag :thup:

History will see those that stood up to sexual freedom and openness similarly to how it sees those that stood up to black/women's rights.

History will see those that stood up to sexual freedom and openness similarly to how it sees those that stood up to black/women's rights.
transgenderism isn't sexual freedom. It is a mental illness. In fact, a lot of the things that people want for them is the literal meaning of discrimination. :dunno:

transgenderism isn't sexual freedom. It is a mental illness. In fact, a lot of the things that people want for them is the literal meaning of discrimination. :dunno:
Your credential?

Forum List

Back