transwomen?

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
So why if a boy likes makeup and clothes and nails, do we stomp on him?

If he likes sewing and quiet things, why is that so bad?

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg
im talking about boys who be girls, not metrosexuals.

I LOVE quiet peaceful music....Rossini...delightful!!

Greg

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?
Because they’re frightened by change, diversity, dissent and expressions of individual liberty; as a consequence they feel the need to compel conformity through force of law.

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

And yet that's what you say Conservatives criticise. Nonsense. You may be too young (lol) to recall that many of our War Wounded were taught knitting and sewing as part of their convalescence. Be aware; it is the CHARACTER of the people; who gives a damn what's on the outside?? So tell me again why you want men to have access to the girls' showers??

Because they’re frightened by change, diversity, dissent and expressions of individual liberty; as a consequence they feel the need to compel conformity through force of law.

Who? Conservatives?? If it's better then by all means, change. If not? Why??

Greg

I'll never get why people are bothered by this particular issue. Even when i was a child i like it and there is even comedy movies about it.

Greg
Yes but people are mean and nasty even if you look beautiful. I have sympathy for your view, because why do it if you look horrendous, but thething is about this stuff is a lot of people cant even tell but some people who can are mean about it. There is so much awareness now days.

Greg
Yes but people are mean and nasty even if you look beautiful. I have sympathy for your view, because why do it if you look horrendous, but thething is about this stuff is a lot of people cant even tell but some people who can are mean about it. There is so much awareness now days.
Don't get me wrong. It is still a perversion but getting hot under the collar about it?? Not me.

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

And yet that's what you say Conservatives criticise. Nonsense. You may be too young (lol) to recall that many of our War Wounded were taught knitting and sewing as part of their convalescence. Be aware; it is the CHARACTER of the people; who gives a damn what's on the outside?? So tell me again why you want men to have access to the girls' showers??

I dont. I want transgirls to be able to live without getting put through hell. I never mentioned showers.

Greg
Don't get me wrong. It is still a perversion but getting hot under the collar about it?? Not me.

Greg
I think youve probably been a gentlemen to a few trannies over your time. And i dont believe you are against them.

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

I dont. I want transgirls to be able to live without getting put through hell. I never mentioned showers.

Last week, American actress Rose McGowan launched a blistering attack on the world's most famous trans woman – former Olympic athlete Caitlyn Jenner – who was this month named one of Glamour Magazine's Women of the Year.

"You're a woman now? Well, f---ing learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege," McGowan said in a Facebook post she later deleted after facing accusations of transphobia.

"Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You'd do well to learn it. You'd do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f---ing shot."

Read more: The new gender wars: have you suffered enough to call yourself a woman?
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Seems you should be arguing with Feminists; not Conservatives.

Greg

Does liking those things mean the boy should someday get his penis cut off? I say no!

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

Last week, American actress Rose McGowan launched a blistering attack on the world's most famous trans woman – former Olympic athlete Caitlyn Jenner – who was this month named one of Glamour Magazine's Women of the Year.

"You're a woman now? Well, f---ing learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege," McGowan said in a Facebook post she later deleted after facing accusations of transphobia.

"Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You'd do well to learn it. You'd do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f---ing shot."

Read more: The new gender wars: have you suffered enough to call yourself a woman?
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Seems you should be arguing with Feminists; not Conservatives.

Greg

Feminists=conservatives. I.e the most aggressive males are the same as the most aggressive females.

what the hell does any of this have to do with Conservatives? nobody cares if they want to pretend they are something they are not. just don't force it on the rest of us and expect everyone is going to agree with it and allow you to roll over the majority and beat them down if they don't agree. All this is YOUR FAULT so stop blaming everyone else.

Greg

Greg
I think youve probably been a gentlemen to a few trannies over your time. And i dont believe you are against them.

lol. Being well mannered is not enough to make a gentleman. But to the issue. I have little idea of WHY some men want to change their gender identity. It's not as if they can have the primary functions that women go through: menstruation, childbirth, etc etc. So what exactly is their idea of "woman"? If it's just playing dress ups and makeup then why do surgical mutilations? No; there is an underlying sadness that I associate with those who consider themselves "transgender"...and I don't begin to say that I understand it. Perhaps they are more to be pitied that censored, but trying to call it an "alternative" lifestyle is a misnomer. I really don't know what it IS; but it is not "normal". It is an aberration and a very sad one for those involved.

Tranwomen who are "happy" with their decision make the news. What of those who aren't?? Now in order to give a BALANCED view, I will quote from Think Progress.

One of the biggest studies on the experiences of transgender people was the 2011 National Transgender Discrimination Survey (NTDS). It found that in the U.S., 41 percent of transgender and gender non-conforming people had attempted suicide, compared to a national average of just 4.6 percent. When all of the data were analyzed, however, researchers found a number of factors that significantly influenced whether a person was more likely to attempt suicide: being a person of color, experiencing poverty, being unemployed, achieving less education, being out or more easily perceived as transgender, experiencing housing discrimination or especially homelessness, experiencing harassment or especially physical or sexual assault, being rejected by family, or facing discrimination in health care. In other words, the more forms of discrimination transgender people experienced, the more likely they were to attempt suicide.

No, High Suicide Rates Do Not Demonstrate That Transgender People Are Mentally Ill

TP suggests that the 41% of transgender and gender non-conformists had attempted suicide. TP places the "blame" on discrimination..(of course) but take out the trans part and people who suffer discrimination do NOT have 41% attempted suicide rates. There is a deep seated problem with those people; you are NOT getting the full picture.

Greg

Are you a transgender?

That would be "insistent" BTW.

I don't want to "stomp" them. That is what bullies would want to do. However, I do think they are suffering from some kind of chemical imbalance or mental illness, like a body dysmorphic syndrome. If you are a man it is because when developing in the womb, that is what you were assigned as. I do not believe that you were "born" into the wrong body. No way do I buy that theory. It is just silly to me.

Forum List

Back