transwomen?

I also think that if you are a man masquerading as a woman, then you are misleading people and not being honest with others or with yourself, especially those who start "relationships" with someone without revealing their true sex. That is a very, very wrong thing to do.

Since I believe these people are basically harmless to anyone else (except themselves), then I don't really care if a man wants to wear a dress and have polished nails, etc. While I might find them to be a bit "creepy," I don't want to harm them.

I agree 100% with this guy . . .

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Transgender is ‘Mental Disorder;' Sex Change ‘Biologically Impossible’

(CNSNews.com) -- Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder.

So why if a boy likes makeup and clothes and nails, do we stomp on him?

If he likes sewing and quiet things, why is that so bad?

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?
Could you be more specific? What are you babbling about?
Ive had way too much experience with loopy lefties to rephrase my point.

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?
We shouldn't stomp on him. However, society shouldn't tell him he is normal and give him special rights either.

We shouldn't stomp on him. However, society shouldn't tell him he is normal and give him special rights either.
The Community is destroying his rights with this push.

Because they’re frightened by change, diversity, dissent and expressions of individual liberty; as a consequence they feel the need to compel conformity through force of law.
And of course it's only conservatives. No dimocrats or liberals or independents or political agnostics are frightened by change, diversity, etc.

You folks are nuts. Funny but nuts.

Because they’re frightened by change, diversity, dissent and expressions of individual liberty; as a consequence they feel the need to compel conformity through force of law.
And of course it's only conservatives. No dimocrats or liberals or independents or political agnostics are frightened by change, diversity, etc.

You folks are nuts. Funny but nuts.
I stand alone.

what push?

You can pretend to be whatever you want. You cannot force others to accept that you are what you claim to be though. That is also a part of "freedom."

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg
im talking about boys who be girls, not metrosexuals.

Unless that boy can have a period, get pregnant, endure childbirth and go through menopause, it's a boy.

Not rocket science.

Call me when a dude gives birth.

what push?
Pretty obvious isn' t it?

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?

what push?
Pretty obvious isn' t it?
no

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?

Menstruation. Good grief!

notice all the pretty names they've come up with for these people.

they are transvestites and their gender is what they were born with. now they can try to change that all they want.

but don't expect sympathy or demand everyone accept it and you. go live your life and leave the rest of us alone

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
Well,,they don't cut their dick off every month.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
Well,,they don't cut their dick off every month.
Chrons disease. Google is your friend.

Life is soft on women. A lot of people put up with abdominal pain each and every day. You are a genderist and anti-whte.

Forum List

Back