transwomen?

Normally, i would let Tilly take over, but i cant o this issue anymore. Transwomen have been a part of society for 100 years. This recent push is irrelavant.

Bank robbers have as well.

If you would PLEASE MAKE A POINT.
Stand up, or let your forebears face the crucible.

Why do you hate women?
I love my people and my country, and i disregard my love of women in order to save the women who come after them. Sometimes i see a bloody black bastard like you and i think, thank heavens ive spoken out about you bloody black bastards.

Alright c**t?

we arent winning life long friends here you n**ger.

Normally, i would let Tilly take over, but i cant o this issue anymore. Transwomen have been a part of society for 100 years. This recent push is irrelavant.

Bank robbers have as well.

If you would PLEASE MAKE A POINT.
Stand up, or let your forebears face the crucible.

Why do you hate women?
I love my people and my country, and i disregard my love of women in order to save the women who come after them. Sometimes i see a bloody black bastard like you and i think, thank heavens ive spoken out about you bloody black bastards.

Alright c**t?

we arent winning life long friends here you n**ger.

You think I'm black Cuz of my hugh dick?

Are all horses black as well?

I'm flattered of course

Call me secretariat I guess

notice all the pretty names they've come up with for these people.

they are transvestites and their gender is what they were born with. now they can try to change that all they want.

but don't expect sympathy or demand everyone accept it and you. go live your life and leave the rest of us alone
Trannies dont come up with these names. Social Justice Warriors do.
I use the term queers to broad brush the entire anti-natural lot. It's easy and you don't have to memorize the latest alphabet soup concoction. I have more important things to commit to memory.
Ok. Chivalry failed 70 years ago when white women betrayed their men.

New strategy yet?
wow, you're all over the place. this subject really tears you up Mr/Mrs high and mighty. ? :rolleyes-41::boohoo:

So why if a boy likes makeup and clothes and nails, do we stomp on him?

If he likes sewing and quiet things, why is that so bad?

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?

From what I hear, parents never have enough patience to just let the child grow out of his phase.

The worse parents encourage that childlike behavior and turn it into "something" real. It is a crying shame. The child's real life is lost forever.

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

They do not think THAT far ahead. Mostly what they think about after the surgery, and probably beforehand too, is that bottle the doctor requires the post-surgery patient to push and hold inside his or her new vagina, for hours at a time and many days, until it stretches out far enough and forms a pocket.

and why are conservative men so insistant about destroy male rights and oportunity?
Because they’re frightened by change, diversity, dissent and expressions of individual liberty; as a consequence they feel the need to compel conformity through force of law.

Who? Conservatives?? If it's better then by all means, change. If not? Why??

Greg
Yes but people are mean and nasty even if you look beautiful. I have sympathy for your view, because why do it if you look horrendous, but thething is about this stuff is a lot of people cant even tell but some people who can are mean about it. There is so much awareness now days.

It is kind of like and how women become bulimics. They never can observe their physical figure correctly in the mirror. The more they starve themselves the prettier they get.

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg

You must be from Leeds. No Conservatives I know stomp on anyone. Make-up and clothes? Many blokes use various cosmetics without anyone giving a damn; though I must admit that blokes interested in their nails is a bit odd; though in Indonesia it's a sign of job/social status. As for sewing and quiet stuff; tailors are odd? I like quite things most of the time; good classical music, Folk music and ACDC!!!

What's the problem??

Greg
im talking about boys who be girls, not metrosexuals.

And yet that's what you say Conservatives criticise. Nonsense. You may be too young (lol) to recall that many of our War Wounded were taught knitting and sewing as part of their convalescence. Be aware; it is the CHARACTER of the people; who gives a damn what's on the outside?? So tell me again why you want men to have access to the girls' showers??

I dont. I want transgirls to be able to live without getting put through hell. I never mentioned showers.

Nobody is making them live in their OWN personal hell. It is a hot and controversial subject, and people will talk. It is only human nature. The trick would be for the transwoman to drown out all the noises in the world.

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

And yet that's what you say Conservatives criticise. Nonsense. You may be too young (lol) to recall that many of our War Wounded were taught knitting and sewing as part of their convalescence. Be aware; it is the CHARACTER of the people; who gives a damn what's on the outside?? So tell me again why you want men to have access to the girls' showers??

I dont. I want transgirls to be able to live without getting put through hell. I never mentioned showers.

Nobody is making them live in their OWN personal hell. It is a hot and controversial subject, and people will talk. It is only human nature. The trick would be for the transwoman to drown out all the noises in the world.

The current little increase in trasn numbers at the moments came from youtube.

However, the SJWs of feminism have made it a mainstream discussion through the media and schools.

I'm not sure why QuickHitCurepon has revived my misogynist faze today.

I can only say, although some transhatred is caused by men the ocean of people who hate trannies since the immediate media push have been women.

They feel as though their gender is being invaded, and that has been the way aggressive feminists have wanted them to feel.

Quickhit never seems to have any conclusive views and i always have an uneasy feeling about that member.

From what I hear, parents never have enough patience to just let the child grow out of his phase.

The worse parents encourage that childlike behavior and turn it into "something" real. It is a crying shame. The child's real life is lost forever.
The child's real life sux.

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

Life is soft on women. A lot of people put up with abdominal pain each and every day. You are a genderist and anti-whte.
Common consesus is not truth, feminists/conservative males.

"Common consesus [sic] is not truth" and wisdom is not virtue. That sounds a little like Frank Zappa.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq0ouVD4gcc

A quote by Frank Zappa

“Information is not knowledge.
Knowledge is not wisdom.
Wisdom is not truth.
Truth is not beauty.
Beauty is not love.
Love is not music.
Music is THE BEST.

Quickhit never seems to have any conclusive views and i always have an uneasy feeling about that member.

How many views do you want? A baker's dozen? :badgrin:

No really, it helps to be more specific. Why don't you spit it out. Where exactly are you coming from and what EXACTLY is the subject. A question from this thread? I am wating...

I don't get this thread at all. I think the whole transgender thing is just sad. Yes; of course it is a perversion, but as my old Granny would say; they're more to be pitied than censored.

As for those who are caught up in the issue; they deserve our charity but not our commendation.

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

What's the problem??

Greg

Last week, American actress Rose McGowan launched a blistering attack on the world's most famous trans woman – former Olympic athlete Caitlyn Jenner – who was this month named one of Glamour Magazine's Women of the Year.

"You're a woman now? Well, f---ing learn that we have had a VERY different experience than your life of male privilege," McGowan said in a Facebook post she later deleted after facing accusations of transphobia.

"Being a woman comes with a lot of baggage. The weight of unequal history. You'd do well to learn it. You'd do well to wake up. Woman of the year? Not by a long f---ing shot."

Read more: The new gender wars: have you suffered enough to call yourself a woman?
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Seems you should be arguing with Feminists; not Conservatives.

Greg

Feminists=conservatives. I.e the most aggressive males are the same as the most aggressive females.

Do you think so? I recall reading about the trannies (not the snip variety) in Germany circa 1930's. It was the Conservatives who simply didn't give a hoot. It was the scum who shall be nameless who brutalised and mocked them. Mind you; it is not a significant issue as far as I am concerned. BTW: went for another bike ride yesterday. My lads and I will be going fairly regularly; maybe every fortnight. You are most welcome to join us. PS: no lycra allowed!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back