transwomen?

notice all the pretty names they've come up with for these people.

they are transvestites and their gender is what they were born with. now they can try to change that all they want.

but don't expect sympathy or demand everyone accept it and you. go live your life and leave the rest of us alone
Trannies dont come up with these names. Social Justice Warriors do.
I use the term queers to broad brush the entire anti-natural lot. It's easy and you don't have to memorize the latest alphabet soup concoction. I have more important things to commit to memory.
Ok. Chivalry failed 70 years ago when white women betrayed their men.

New strategy yet?
Why don't you come back after you sobered up a bit?
True im not on form.

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?

A surgery lasts hours. A period is monthly for decades

A surgery is planned, a pregnancy is sometimes unplanned, lasts for many months, and often includes months of sickness and followed by a pain that only A WOMAN can know that sometimes ends in DEATH

You were saying?

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?
Well,,they don't cut their dick off every month.
Chrons disease. Google is your friend.

Life is soft on women. A lot of people put up with abdominal pain each and every day. You are a genderist and anti-whte.
Which gender am I against? And I'm white you troll. Lol.
You are a feminist. And you pose as a conservative. You are disgusting.

In this debate she's the progressive

Deal with that fact

Progressives are supposed to respect women for what they are. From what I see, that is exactly what Tilly is doing

Well i cant see why ANY male would sit by, in a debate, and let women proclaim that a once a month period pain is worse than the terrible hardship of being male. But ok, whatever, dicks.

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

A surgery is planned, a pregnancy is sometimes unplanned, lasts for many months, and often includes months of sickness and followed by a pain that only A WOMAN can know that sometimes ends in DEATH

You were saying?
You dick.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You were saying?
You dick.
Why are you so rude these days, Goose?

Life is hard and conservative men and progressive have a monopoly on whining.

enjoy the crucible, assholes, because you arent hard.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You were saying?
You dick.

:cuckoo:

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You were saying?
You dick.
Why are you so rude these days?

These days? This poster has always been a troll. Lol. :D

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You were saying?
You dick.

My Dick?

Big subject

Everyone keeps yapping and yapping but no one considers that a boy has to streetwalk to pay for rent(like a bloody woman!)and gets bullied until the hormones take affect. All im saying is, leave them alone! Gawd.

Everyone keeps yapping and yapping but no one considers that a boy has to streetwalk to pay for rent(like a bloody woman!)and gets bullied until the hormones take affect. All im saying is, leave them alone! Gawd.

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Child molestation is illegal you fool

And assaulting a transgender..........

A FEDERAL HATE CRIME!

Jesus H. Christ, HOW FUCKING MUCH MORE DO YOU LOONS WANT!

What the fuck are you blabbering about?

Child molestation is illegal you fool

And assaulting a transgender..........

A FEDERAL HATE CRIME!

Jesus H. Christ, HOW FUCKING MUCH MORE DO YOU LOONS WANT!

Lol. The Great Goose should change his/her name to The Great Loon. :D

Normally, i would let Tilly take over, but i cant o this issue anymore. Transwomen have been a part of society for 100 years. This recent push is irrelavant.

Forum List

Back