transwomen?

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?
Well,,they don't cut their dick off every month.
Chrons disease. Google is your friend.

Life is soft on women. A lot of people put up with abdominal pain each and every day. You are a genderist and anti-whte.

Lol. You are an idiot if you are being serious. :lol:

notice all the pretty names they've come up with for these people.

they are transvestites and their gender is what they were born with. now they can try to change that all they want.

but don't expect sympathy or demand everyone accept it and you. go live your life and leave the rest of us alone
Trannies dont come up with these names. Social Justice Warriors do.

Seriously, I wonder how many men would willingly undergo a "sex change" operation if a stipulation was they had to have to menstruate too? :eusa_think: It's not that easy being a woman. It is much more than just some makeup, a dress and boobies, sorry.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!
So a menstration is worse than cutting your dick off? Really? Are you THAT female-centric?

Life is soft on women. A lot of people put up with abdominal pain each and every day. You are a genderist and anti-whte.
Common consesus is not truth, feminists/conservative males.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Lol.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Common consesus is not truth, feminists/conservative males.

Damn, use spell check. You really need it. Adults who cannot spell at even a 3rd grade level. :eusa_eh:

they are transvestites and their gender is what they were born with. now they can try to change that all they want.

but don't expect sympathy or demand everyone accept it and you. go live your life and leave the rest of us alone
I use the term queers to broad brush the entire anti-natural lot. It's easy and you don't have to memorize the latest alphabet soup concoction. I have more important things to commit to memory.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Which gender am I against? And I'm white you troll. Lol.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Lol.
Period pain is no great hardship. Life is hard. Hardship is constant bullying and harrasment. It made the jews strong. Not period pain, but bullying.

And fuck you tilly you bigot.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Lol.
Period pain is no great hardship. Life is hard. Hardship is constant bullying and harrasment. It made the jews strong. Not period pain, but bullying.

Who am I bigotted against?

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You are a feminist. And you pose as a conservative. You are disgusting.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

You are a feminist. And you pose as a conservative. You are disgusting.
Am I?
Do I?
Am I?
Lol.

I use the term queers to broad brush the entire anti-natural lot. It's easy and you don't have to memorize the latest alphabet soup concoction. I have more important things to commit to memory.
Ok. Chivalry failed 70 years ago when white women betrayed their men.

New strategy yet?

Well you can all find scapegoats but you are in for a crucible and looking the other way wont save you.

DAMN STRAIGHT CHRISL!

Best post EVA!

Lol.

Calm down, you spazzy goose. :D

New strategy yet?

Seems as if you are jealous of women? ;) Lol.

New strategy yet?
Why don't you come back after you sobered up a bit?

Forum List

Back