Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.
How is he a neo Nazi?
He opposes the rape of children.

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.

He is neo-nazi because of his association with neo-nazi groups.
He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

He has a habit of punching people...in fact, he's been arrested several times for assault. He isn't disowning neo-nazi's - he just wants a more highbrow middle class version of them. Pergida as opposed to football hooligans. It's the same in the end - hyper nationalism, anti-immigrant, doctrine of racial superiority.
And he is in the right place to pursue that vision.

How is he a neo Nazi?

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.

He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T it is like the blind leading the blinder. We have had these embarrassing situations with you two in many threads about Tommy Robinson.

How is he a neo Nazi?

He has a habit of punching people...in fact, he's been arrested several times for assault. He isn't disowning neo-nazi's - he just wants a more highbrow middle class version of them. Pergida as opposed to football hooligans. It's the same in the end - hyper nationalism, anti-immigrant, doctrine of racial superiority.
And he is in the right place to pursue that vision.

Did you need help? Coyote always seems to miraculously appear in these Tommy Robinson threads you post. She I hope I will be able to enlighten about Tommy Robinson, Coyote I am happy to do this in private if you prefer?

How is he a neo Nazi?

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T is like the blind leading the blinder.

No...I recognize the neo-nazi type Lucy. He is not the one to hang your stars from. If people truly want to fight child sex trafficking - there are real heros out there:

Heroes in the fight against human trafficking | ShareAmerica
A simple choice
As a child, Boom Mosby was surrounded by abuse. “I wasn’t able to help anybody, not even myself,” she said, “and I held that in my heart.” Once she became an adult with her own company, Mosby felt her faith was calling her to help in the way she couldn’t before.

She founded the HUG Project — HUG is both an acronym for hope, understanding and grace as well as a northern Thai word meaning “love.”

She follows a victim-centered approach — “The client is our boss, even though they’re young, as young as 3 years old,” Mosby says. Her project opened the first child-advocacy center in Southeast Asia, which supported more than 81 investigations and the arrest of 20 traffickers. With the Thailand Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, she is working to develop standard procedures for investigating and prosecuting cybercrimes against children.

“In the end, when facing the evil of human trafficking, we are all confronted with a choice: do nothing or do something,” Mosby said.

How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued? What programs has he started or supported to address child trafficking directly? Has he raised awareness to the child trafficking problem around the world and it's high financial stakes? Has he come up with any ideas on how we can combat it locally or globally - choke off the money, identify vulnerable victims, community support - anything? Thus far, I think Tommy Robinson is all about Tommy Robinson and his anti-immigrant hatred then he is about child trafficking.

Here are some more heros:

Flight attendant saves girl from human trafficking after seeing secret note

A flight attendant rescued a victim of human trafficking after she spotted the girl looking “dishevelled” on a plane accompanied by a well-dressed man.

Sheila Frederick, 49, was working on an Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to San Francisco when she noticed the girl, who looked around 14 or 15 years old, and immediately knew something was wrong, according to 10 News.

“Something in the back of my mind said something was not right. He was well-dressed. That’s what got me because I thought why is he well-dressed and she is looking all dishevelled and out of sorts?” Ms Frederick told the programme.

When she tried to speak with the two passengers, the man reportedly became defensive and the girl wouldn't engage in conversation.

Ms Frederick said she subsequently left a note for the teenager in the plane's toilet, which she later responded to with the message: “I need help.”

Arizona trooper who saved teen sex-trade victim: 'No one should be trafficked'
An Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper said his training in identifying signs of human trafficking helped him rescue a 16-year-old runaway who was being sold for sex.

Trooper Jonathan Otto, 33, said a traffic stop near Kingman led to the discovery Jan. 11 after he'd noticed a vehicle driving in excess of 100 mph along U.S. 93 in the early-morning hours.

After interviewing the occupants of the vehicle, Otto said he recognized one of its female passengers as demonstrating indicators of human trafficking. Though the girl initially said she was 18, Otto said he found information about her at the scene that showed she was a minor.

You are exceptionally ignorant darling about Tommy Robinson, you should stop listening to Tommy T is like the blind leading the blinder.

No...I recognize the neo-nazi type Lucy. He is not the one to hang your stars from. If people truly want to fight child sex trafficking - there are real heros out there:

A simple choice
As a child, Boom Mosby was surrounded by abuse. “I wasn’t able to help anybody, not even myself,” she said, “and I held that in my heart.” Once she became an adult with her own company, Mosby felt her faith was calling her to help in the way she couldn’t before.

She founded the HUG Project — HUG is both an acronym for hope, understanding and grace as well as a northern Thai word meaning “love.”

She follows a victim-centered approach — “The client is our boss, even though they’re young, as young as 3 years old,” Mosby says. Her project opened the first child-advocacy center in Southeast Asia, which supported more than 81 investigations and the arrest of 20 traffickers. With the Thailand Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force, she is working to develop standard procedures for investigating and prosecuting cybercrimes against children.

“In the end, when facing the evil of human trafficking, we are all confronted with a choice: do nothing or do something,” Mosby said.

Have not heard of HUG Project before I have just read about them from your link their section About Us, excellent and the sort of organisation we should support, I am going to give them a Quarterly Donation when I can figure out their Payment Section which is too confusing for me to deal with tonight, post-sleep I will do it or get Mr. Lucy to do it or whatever.

Off Topic brief: We joined the NRA Coyote and you know their Payment Section/Join Section was 100% not confusing literally a Drop Down Menu for Non-Americans took more less than five minutes to Donate and Join and I got 250 MEMBERS of my Gun Club to join also within 48 hours. Great happening!

But we will donate Quarterly to the HUG Project, we ALWAYS support ANY organisation that is committed to fighting the most heinous of evils Child Sex Trafficking, so thanks for bringing the HUG Project to our attention.

How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued? What programs has he started or supported to address child trafficking directly? Has he raised awareness to the child trafficking problem around the world and it's high financial stakes? Has he come up with any ideas on how we can combat it locally or globally - choke off the money, identify vulnerable victims, community support - anything? Thus far, I think Tommy Robinson is all about Tommy Robinson and his anti-immigrant hatred then he is about child trafficking.

A flight attendant rescued a victim of human trafficking after she spotted the girl looking “dishevelled” on a plane accompanied by a well-dressed man.

Sheila Frederick, 49, was working on an Alaska Airlines flight from Seattle to San Francisco when she noticed the girl, who looked around 14 or 15 years old, and immediately knew something was wrong, according to 10 News.

“Something in the back of my mind said something was not right. He was well-dressed. That’s what got me because I thought why is he well-dressed and she is looking all dishevelled and out of sorts?” Ms Frederick told the programme.

When she tried to speak with the two passengers, the man reportedly became defensive and the girl wouldn't engage in conversation.

Ms Frederick said she subsequently left a note for the teenager in the plane's toilet, which she later responded to with the message: “I need help.”

An Arizona Department of Public Safety trooper said his training in identifying signs of human trafficking helped him rescue a 16-year-old runaway who was being sold for sex.

Trooper Jonathan Otto, 33, said a traffic stop near Kingman led to the discovery Jan. 11 after he'd noticed a vehicle driving in excess of 100 mph along U.S. 93 in the early-morning hours.

After interviewing the occupants of the vehicle, Otto said he recognized one of its female passengers as demonstrating indicators of human trafficking. Though the girl initially said she was 18, Otto said he found information about her at the scene that showed she was a minor.

"How many victims has Tommy Robinson rescued?"

He is not James Bond 007 or whatever he doesn't go rescuing LITERALLY, but what Tommy Robinson does do is PUBLICISE about Child Gang Raping and Grooming POS and that is AS important as those who literally DO physically rescue children in danger from these wastes of human skin.

Yaxleys friends are involved in child abuse.
EDL 'senior member' jailed for sexual abuse of 10-year-old girl

Far Right Sex Offenders List

However he doesnt have time to address this.

A simple choice

Have not heard of HUG Project before I have just read about them from your link their section About Us, excellent and the sort of organisation we should support, I am going to give them a Quarterly Donation when I can figure out their Payment Section which is too confusing for me to deal with tonight, post-sleep I will do it or get Mr. Lucy to do it or whatever.

Off Topic brief: We joined the NRA Coyote and you know their Payment Section/Join Section was 100% not confusing literally a Drop Down Menu for Non-Americans took more less than five minutes to Donate and Join and I got 250 MEMBERS of my Gun Club to join also within 48 hours. Great happening!

But we will donate Quarterly to the HUG Project, we ALWAYS support ANY organisation that is committed to fighting the most heinous of evils Child Sex Trafficking, so thanks for bringing the HUG Project to our attention.

HUG sounds like a good group - and Thailand is one of the major sources or arteries for child trafficking. What is sickening is...it is really about money to these people - child trafficking is like drug running only their merchandise is children being sold to be pimped out to disgusting perverts or slave labor. The amount of money involved is huge, and is part of the reason it's so hard to stop, that plus it's global nature. Not all countries are as good at protecting it's children as the US and UK (and yes, the Rotherham gangs were badly handled by the police, but I suspect they will learn from it and improve).

He is not James Bond 007 or whatever he doesn't go rescuing LITERALLY, but what Tommy Robinson does do is PUBLICISE about Child Gang Raping and Grooming POS and that is AS important as those who literally DO physically rescue children in danger from these wastes of human skin.

What is he publicizing exactly? Is he publicizing just anti-immigrant/anti-muslim rhetoric tied to child trafficking or is he publicizing child trafficking? If he is bringing awareness to it - why does he limit it to Muslims? Why isn't he developing programs - ways to identify vulnerable youth and prevent them from succumbing? What I see is not so much a desire to stop child trafficking but rather to direct a national hatred towards targeted groups identified by their religion or immigrant status rather than what they have actually done. It's like a lynch mob. I do think it was appropriate to go after the police for being unwilling to pursue it out of fear of being labeled "racist" - that should never have happened but a mob mentality is not a solutions oriented mentality.

How is he a neo Nazi?

Racial superiority? For fucks sake, what do you think the rapes were all about, you dunce? The girls were passed around as "easy meat" in a CLEAR case of racist abuse.

Of course, since they were your people involved, all concerns for this "racial superiority" go out the window with you.

You sure do post a lot of bile against those opposing the rape of children, but I have not seen a single instance of you opposing the actual rape, imprisonment and torture of these poor children. Doubly so since the rapes were a hate crime.

Last edited:
How is he a neo Nazi?

Racial superiority?
ybxd.
How is he a neo Nazi?

For tucks sakes, what doy
How is he a neo Nazi?

Racial superiority? For fucks sake, what do you think the rapes were all about, you dunce? The girls were passed around as "easy meat" in a CLEAR case of racist abuse.

Of course, since they were your people involved, all concerns for this "racial superiority" go out the window with you.

You sure do post a lot of bile against those opposing the rape of children, but I have not seen a single instance of you opposing the actual rape, imprisonment and torture of these poor children. Doubly so since the rapes were a hate crime.
You have it the wrong way round.

How is he a neo Nazi?

Racial superiority?
ybxd.
How is he a neo Nazi?

How is he a neo Nazi?

Neo-Nazi's are about racial purity, racial awareness, anti-immigrant rhetoric.

As far as "racist abuse" - you really have to show clearly that this was done with racism as a motivation. Even with our hate crime laws - and the bar is raised pretty high on that - you have to show that it was racist. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) is not a hate crime. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) while chanting racist rhetoric might be.

As for opposing child rape, and more broadly the trafficking of children - I've opposed it multiple times and I'm not going to bother going into it just to please you.

What is he publicizing exactly? Is he publicizing just anti-immigrant/anti-muslim rhetoric tied to child trafficking or is he publicizing child trafficking? If he is bringing awareness to it - why does he limit it to Muslims? Why isn't he developing programs - ways to identify vulnerable youth and prevent them from succumbing? What I see is not so much a desire to stop child trafficking but rather to direct a national hatred towards targeted groups identified by their religion or immigrant status rather than what they have actually done. It's like a lynch mob. I do think it was appropriate to go after the police for being unwilling to pursue it out of fear of being labeled "racist" - that should never have happened but a mob mentality is not a solutions oriented mentality.

I have met Tommy Robinson, he is not a Neo-Nazi and he is exceptionally articulate, we discussed the fundamental problem this Continent has with these basic Alien savages and we also discussed the 1944 film "Double Indemnity" which is literally one of THE GREATEST Film Noir EVAH and if you have not seen it then see it, Fred MacMurray, Edward G. Robinson and Barbara Stanwyck.

Double Indemnity (film) - Wikipedia

I have met Tommy Robinson, he is not a Neo-Nazi and he is exceptionally articulate, we discussed the fundamental problem this Continent has with these basic Alien savages and we also discussed the 1944 film "Double Indemnity" which is literally one of THE GREATEST Film Noir EVAH and if you have not seen it then see it, Fred MacMurray, Edward G. Robinson and Barbara Stanwyck.

Because you would condemn him if he was a nazi ?

Racial superiority?
ybxd.

Neo-Nazi's are about racial purity, racial awareness, anti-immigrant rhetoric.

As far as "racist abuse" - you really have to show clearly that this was done with racism as a motivation. Even with our hate crime laws - and the bar is raised pretty high on that - you have to show that it was racist. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) is not a hate crime. A white assaulting a black (or vice versa) while chanting racist rhetoric might be.

As for opposing child rape, and more broadly the trafficking of children - I've opposed it multiple times and I'm not going to bother going into it just to please you.

"Neo-Nazi's are about racial purity, racial awareness, anti-immigrant rhetoric."

And what are Leftists about Anti-White, Hate Whitey, Anti-White Awareness and Pro-Immigrant as LONG as they are NOT White rhetoric. Do Leftists give a CRAP for instance about the situation that the White Boers are in? No Leftists say well they DESERVE it because of Colonialism or whatever.

EG. Look at the American Democratic Party, Nominal Whites but a platform that is basically Anti-White and catered to Browns and Blacks, this is RACIST but Leftists cannot see that it IS RACIST because Leftists INSIST that Leftists cannot be racist....even when a majority of others are saying WTF that is RACIST.

Blacks are all about THEIR racial purity and THEIR racial awareness, yet Leftists are okay with this and ACTIVELY encourage it. When Whites are about OUR racial purity and OUR racial awareness Leftists call Whites Neo-Nazi's. Cannot you see the complete double standard hypocrisy in this?

Because you would condemn him if he was a nazi ?

There are NO Nazi's, it was a political party it exist not after 1945, there are NO Nazi's. Also NOBODY gives a CRAP anymore if they are called a Nazi or a Neo-Nazi or a Racist or whatever, these terms are now TOTALLY devoid of ANY meaning and this is thanks to Leftists over using them, NOBODY cares, it's like:

"You are a Nazi"

"Okay whatever"

"You are a Neo-Nazi"

"Okay whatever"

"You are a racist"

"Okay whatever"

We EXIST on an intellectual plain, we prefer to discuss or debate to a standard that is higher than stupid and pointless name calling, I think perhaps on a Forum like this we sometimes get lazy in response and so we all at times have resorted to STFU you Commie or whatever but in RL if we are in a restaurant or a bar or anywhere sitting together then at least Our Team would not be so bad mannered to be calling peoples names, we would want to have a mature discussion and also we would not allow any screaming and/or rants.

Last edited:

A simple choice

HUG sounds like a good group - and Thailand is one of the major sources or arteries for child trafficking. What is sickening is...it is really about money to these people - child trafficking is like drug running only their merchandise is children being sold to be pimped out to disgusting perverts or slave labor. The amount of money involved is huge, and is part of the reason it's so hard to stop, that plus it's global nature. Not all countries are as good at protecting it's children as the US and UK (and yes, the Rotherham gangs were badly handled by the police, but I suspect they will learn from it and improve).

I know because you are on the Left you will disagree but I see no reason why we cannot have Roving Death Squads who would go and hunt down and shoot these POS where they stand. Fuck Human Rights, they have NO Human Rights as soon as they TOUCH and/or Traffick a child they forfeit ALL their Human Rights they are no longer Human but are Objects or a Virus that need liquidating, I can think of nothing more honourable than hunting down and executing, Roving Death Squads to rid the planet of this vermin.

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
How is he a neo Nazi?

What is warm can of wife beater? :confused-84:

You have it the wrong way round.

You heard it here first, folks!

It was actually the British children raping the Islamic men and they chose the Islamic adult men to rape because of ethnicity.

Thanks tommy! That really puts things into proper perspective! Damn those children and double damn any who support their dastardly ways!

Forum List

Back