Trash Watch - neo nazis arrested as "peaceful" protesters havea drink and then riot

Twelve arrests as Tommy Robinson activists descend on Whitehall

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

whitehallprotest1407g.JPG

The answer is that it is their culture. They dont know any better.
Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
They are marching in support of a neo nazi thug. Thats the clue.

as opposed to the murder by truck thugs who do it for ALLAH
Tommy doesn’t mind that.
He has never started a thread about the terrorism and slaughter conducted in the U.K., nor about the paedophile rape gangs. Not once.

However, he starts endless threads about a few hundred morons and describes these drunkards as a threat to the U.K. :cuckoo:

Win or lose they behave the same way. They will have been swigging warm cans of "wife beater" all the way down on the train to get tanked up.

Right wing shite..
So now they are all right wing?????LMAO....a conservative in the UK is just a click off a snowflake if you ask me....they lost their right wing a long time ago....
How is he a neo Nazi?

Because the Leftists don't like him?

Why cant these Gumps have a day out without getting drunk and attacking the police ?

Right wing shite..

Tommy doesn’t mind that.
He has never started a thread about the terrorism and slaughter conducted in the U.K., nor about the paedophile rape gangs. Not once.

However, he starts endless threads about a few hundred morons and describes these drunkards as a threat to the U.K. :cuckoo:

Tommy T is starting a lot of threads anymore Tilly, I worry he is getting too hyper, he could have a Seizure or whatever :omg:

Right wing shite..

Tommy doesn’t mind that.

Tommy T is starting a lot of threads anymore Tilly, I worry he is getting too hyper, he could have a Seizure or whatever :omg:
I think he is trying to learn how to start threads that don’t end up downstairs :badgrin:

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

I LOVE the Trump Blimp it's cute, I want one, Kid A and Kid B love it also, they want one also.

the trump blimp-balloon is a laudable PRECEDENT------it could start a craze for the decoration of all kinds of
public events and entertainments. Imagine a few thousand pink pig balloons set free over mecca on ----
march around the black turd in the sand day

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?
He opposes the rape of children.

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.

It's interesting to see how aggressive the English cops behave against White English taxpaying citizens but show their true colors when confronted by Muslim invaders ("migrants"):

Absolutely disgusting.

Last edited:
the trump blimp-balloon is a laudable PRECEDENT------it could start a craze for the decoration of all kinds of
public events and entertainments. Imagine a few thousand pink pig balloons set free over mecca on ----
march around the black turd in the sand day
It’s already started:

Sadiq Khan Calls On Conservatives To Discipline Fabricant Over Tweet
13 July 2018, 11:21

upload_2018-7-14_20-53-18.jpeg

Sadiq Khan Calls On Conservatives To Discipline Fabricant Over Tweet - LBC

Only a few days ago Khan said he’d be fine with a pig Khan blimp when challenged by Piers Morgan, seems that was a lie and he’s not even OK with a pretend one.

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

By attacking those who oppose such rape by calling them nazis, he is attempting to shame people into silence so as to guarantee such rapes continue unimpeded.
Everybody normal opposes the rape of children. Some of them are nazis like yaxley lennon. My view is that he has done nothing at all to oppose this.
In fact his bovine blundering nearly got some of the rapists off through a mis trial.

Thats why he is going to enjoy xmas in jail.

Jobs a good un.

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

Everybody normal opposes the rape of children. Some of them are nazis like yaxley lennon. My view is that he has done nothing at all to oppose this.
In fact his bovine blundering nearly got some of the rapists off through a mis trial.

Jobs a good un.
Tommy, if this is your way of telling everybody you aren't normal, there is really no need.

How is he a neo Nazi?

Jobs a good un.
Tommy, if this is your way of telling everybody you aren't normal, there is really no need.
I dont banter with fuckwits. Go and polish your guns.

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

He is neo-nazi because of his association with neo-nazi groups.

Right wing shite..
How is he a neo Nazi?

He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

How is he a neo Nazi?

In fact his
How is he a neo Nazi?

Jobs a good un.
the day you oppose the child rapists with even one tenth the venom that you oppose those who object to the rapes, I am willing to see you as one of these normal people to whom you refer. You see, NORMAL people are disgusted by the rapes and NOT those who oppose the rapes.

Right wing shite..

Tommy Robinson is not a Neo-Nazi, ANYONE who YOU disagree with and ANYONE Leftists disagree with are ALL Neo-Nazi's, this is totally ignorant and illustrates a special type of idiocy.

Supporting the Political Prisoner and British Patriot Tommy Robinson are American Republican Congressmen, The Donald's Ambassador to something I forget Sam Brownback, the American Ambassador to Britain Robert W. Johnson IV and now they get ready for Bibi. Tommy Robinson is going to be released or else.

We are hearing that Bibi is going to get involved that the Israeli Ambassador to Britain is going to mention about Tommy Robinson in prison to the new British Foreign CuckSecretary Jeremy Hunt. Daniel Pipes is good friends with Tommy Robinson and has mentioned his being a Political Prisoner and now Bibi has heard about all of this.

Daniel Pipes Organisational Think Tank The Middle East Forum (MEF) I add Daniel Pipes is a good man, we have met him on two occasions and on two occasions we had excellent and forward thinking discussions, we SHARE we on the Right Wing we SHARE a Common Purpose with Our Brothers and Sisters in the Right Wing Jewish Community that is we SHARE a HATRED of Islamism NOT of ALL Muslims but OF ISLAM which we consider a DIRECT threat to BOTH Christians AND Jews, that Islam is INCOMPATIBLE with BOTH Christianity AND Judaism and WORKING TOGETHER often in SECRET behind public scenes WORKING TOGETHER we WILL neuter this dangerous threat to BOTH Christianity AND Judaism.

The Left Wing Jews can fuck off, they like ALL on the Left WANT unlimited amounts of Islamists both invading this Continent and also America and of course Israel which most of the Left Wing Jews hate.

Daniel Pipes is Jewish a RIGHT WING JEW, like Bibi, this below his website the link to:

Daniel Pipes

Daniel Pipes and the MEF in support of Tommy Robinson:

upload_2018-7-14_21-51-30.png

upload_2018-7-14_21-51-47.png

upload_2018-7-14_21-52-5.png

^^^^ Daniel Pipes and the MEF are funding Tommy Robinson's legal defense, they are SUCCESSFULLY putting foreign pressure on the weak British Prime Minister May and the MEF have now organised and funded two Free Tommy London rally situations.

MEF Organizes 25,000 Strong Protest in Support of Tommy Robinson; Plans Additional Rallies

Last edited:
How is he a neo Nazi?

He does not associate with new Nazi groups. He did everything he could to purge them from the edl, even punching one of them.

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.

How is he a neo Nazi?

He still seems to be associating with them. It's just a higher class of neo-nazi, in Pergida, then was the EDL.
There is very little difference between the groups. Yaxley was a bnp member before the edl. He is just racist trash.

How is he a neo Nazi?

He has a habit of punching people...in fact, he's been arrested several times for assault. He isn't disowning neo-nazi's - he just wants a more highbrow middle class version of them. Pergida as opposed to football hooligans. It's the same in the end - hyper nationalism, anti-immigrant, doctrine of racial superiority.

Forum List

Back