Trashing Bill "winning strategy" for fighting Hillary? GOP loved him when Mitt ran.

R

rdean

In an attempt to rewrite history that should have George Orwell spinning in his grave, Republicans have been heaping praise on the presidential tenure of Bill Clinton.

The Romney campaign is suddenly lauding Clinton as a wise moderate who reached across the aisle and inspired Republicans to meet him halfway. Romney surrogate John Sununu is extolling Clinton's "credibility" on economic issues. Paul Ryan says Clinton is reminding us "how good things were in the 1990s," when the budget was balanced and 20 million new jobs were created. And back in June, conservative activist and ex-presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said Clinton was so pragmatic and conciliatory that "Republicans want to get the bumper strips that say, 'I miss Bill.'"

Republicans just love Bill Clinton

So what happens if Hillary runs? Are Republicans confusing their base with this literal "Hate - Love - Hate" relationship?

holy smokes, Harry, we need that ring to translate ?

who gives a crap about billy Clinton? If we'd never heard from him again after he left office would of been fine with me...but we couldn't be that lucky he thinks he's so wanted and needed

So, now it's onto shrillery we are all suppose to hate

Last edited:

who gives a crap about billy Clinton? If we'd never heard from him again after he left office would of been fine with me...but we couldn't be that lucky he thinks he's so wanted and needed

So, now it's onto shrillery we are all suppose to hate

Apparently Republicans. Since that's all Rand Paul and Reince Priebus seem to be able to talk about.

In an attempt to rewrite history that should have George Orwell spinning in his grave, Republicans have been heaping praise on the presidential tenure of Bill Clinton.

The Romney campaign is suddenly lauding Clinton as a wise moderate who reached across the aisle and inspired Republicans to meet him halfway. Romney surrogate John Sununu is extolling Clinton's "credibility" on economic issues. Paul Ryan says Clinton is reminding us "how good things were in the 1990s," when the budget was balanced and 20 million new jobs were created. And back in June, conservative activist and ex-presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said Clinton was so pragmatic and conciliatory that "Republicans want to get the bumper strips that say, 'I miss Bill.'"

So what happens if Hillary runs? Are Republicans confusing their base with this literal "Hate - Love - Hate" relationship?

A two year old article? I wonder what happens to those democrats who trashed Hilary when she ran against Obama...calling her a liar about her Bosnia trip... Obama bashed her health care plan, said she totally exaggerated her role in the Northern Ireland Accord as well. Lord Trimble came close to calling her a liar too. I would worry about those skeletons and many more first....

Meh, none of it matters. She's going to be the next POTUS.
Oh you guys are going to make sure you have your next queen.

It is weird watching you just give yourselves the Bushes and then the Clintons and then the Bushes and then the Clintons.

OK we all know Hillary is going to be the next president. Lets all just stop all bullshit. We know how this is going to go.

I think I figured out what this thread is about...almost got it...just a bit more...and there...Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!

You know, I pretty much detest everything Bill Clinton stands for and did, but I'll bet he's a lot of fun to hang out with.

So they said 5 years ago. She has even fewer accomplishments now than she did then.

Obama&Co will never allow a white bitch to take over. Watch them push Cory Booker or Deval Patrick instead.

CaféAuLait;8680820 said:

A two year old article? I wonder what happens to those democrats who trashed Hilary when she ran against Obama...calling her a liar about her Bosnia trip... Obama bashed her health care plan, said she totally exaggerated her role in the Northern Ireland Accord as well. Lord Trimble came close to calling her a liar too. I would worry about those skeletons and many more first....

Democrats didn't do that.

I think I figured out what this thread is about...almost got it...just a bit more...and there...Be sure to drink your Ovaltine. Ovaltine? A crummy commercial? Son of a bitch!

You know, I pretty much detest everything Bill Clinton stands for and did, but I'll bet he's a lot of fun to hang out with.

What was it he did?

What was it he did?

Well?

the hell with both the Clintons

they are both evil, liars, step on people to get where they are at in government

they should slink off into a nursing home

So they said 5 years ago. She has even fewer accomplishments now than she did then.

Obama&Co will never allow a white bitch to take over. Watch them push Cory Booker or Deval Patrick instead.

The only thing that could stop Hillary from becoming POTUS is her own health. As for Booker and Patrick, they would be unlikely to win the nomination yet alone the general election. If Hillary doesn't run, the door is wide open, but my money would then be on O'Malley.

Forum List

Back