🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travel ban is already keeping America cleaner!

Trump travel ban devastating for Somali refugees cleared for new life in US

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.
By the end of next year, we will have had over 6 million fewer visitors, costing us close to 10 billion dollars . Tell the travel industry how great their ban is
And hilly gonna be President.......Funny libs preaching against chasing all mighty dollar in another thread and are suddenly big fans of it here

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.
By the end of next year, we will have had over 6 million fewer visitors, costing us close to 10 billion dollars . Tell the travel industry how great their ban is
And hilly gonna be President.......Funny libs preaching against chasing all mighty dollar in another thread and are suddenly big fans of it here
reminds me how you whined about all the money we were spending for Obama vacations, yet when it comes to Rump- total silence

End of next year? The ban is only a few months long
Actually there is no ban, as of today. That alone shows you how incompetent the administration is, yet people read and are afraid to come here.

Doubtful. Now European visitors will feel more welcome since all the third world trash won't be harassing them robbing them etc. Even if that DOESN'T happen its certainly risk worth taking. NOTHING is worth putting the nations security and future at risk.

Case ya haven't noticed terrorist attacks don't really help tourism. Ask Paris.....Egypt ....., And others......Pompous pronunciations by foreign politicians not so much

Doubtful. Now European visitors will feel more welcome since all the third world trash won't be harassing them robbing them etc. Even if that DOESN'T happen its certainly risk worth taking. NOTHING is worth putting the nations security and future at risk.
maybe you would feel safer if we banned all travel and all immigration. If thats not enough, you can go back to the closet and hide some more

maybe you would feel safer if we banned all travel and all immigration. If thats not enough, you can go back to the closet and hide some more
I don't feel threatened. European tourists are the ones who get assaulted. I hate the damn Floridians who invade my town every summer clogging my streets with their rich piece of shit cars. America was intended for the founders progeny NOT every third world piece of garbage who wants to flood MY country and ANYONE who welcomes that is a traitor and deserves that punishment for traitors.

Actually there is no ban, as of today. That alone shows you how incompetent the administration is, yet people read and are afraid to come here.
Shows you how incompetent they are? Elaborate?

I don't feel threatened. European tourists are the ones who get assaulted. I hate the damn Floridians who invade my town every summer clogging my streets with their rich piece of shit cars. America was intended for the founders progeny NOT every third world piece of garbage who wants to flood MY country and ANYONE who welcomes that is a traitor and deserves that punishment for traitors.
How bout if we just allow tourism and immigration from White Christian countries?

How bout if we just allow tourism and immigration from White Christian countries?
How bout tourism from everywhere but some kind of tracking device to track down the ppl if they decide to try and stay and immigration from white countries only yes,starting with South African whites under threat of genocide and whites in Rhodesia.

Millions of people are literally starving in Somalia. Then there's the fighting. I would say they probably need a place to go more than white Christian Europeans. European countries have got better healthcare and better school systems than we do, anyway, so why would they want to move here?

How bout tourism from everywhere but some kind of tracking device to track down the ppl if they decide to try and stay and immigration from white countries only yes,starting with South African whites under threat of genocide and whites in Rhodesia.
Right on, we can put the same security devices on them that we put on prisoners. I dont think South African wihites are under any threat of genocide, but then again you like to live way back in the past

Right on, we can put the same security devices on them that we put on prisoners. I dont think South African wihites are under any threat of genocide, but then again you like to live way back in the past
BBBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH

Millions of people are literally starving in Somalia. Then there's the fighting. I would say they probably need a place to go more than white Christian Europeans. European countries have got better healthcare and better school systems than we do, anyway, so why would they want to move here?
Don't you understand that the right want to make this a blond hair, white christian country only. Now what does that remind you of. Fortunately they have not as yet arrived at their "final solution".

Why would they be afraid to come here?

OMG!!!! We better get the clinton foundation on it stat!!!

Forum List

Back