🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travel ban is already keeping America cleaner!

Millions of people are literally starving in Somalia. Then there's the fighting. I would say they probably need a place to go more than white Christian Europeans. European countries have got better healthcare and better school systems than we do, anyway, so why would they want to move here?
That's NONE of our problem. If after THOUSANDS of years these Africans can't manage to run a civilized society its past time to put something in the water to sterilize them and let nature take its course.
Doubtful. Now European visitors will feel more welcome since all the third world trash won't be harassing them robbing them etc. Even if that DOESN'T happen its certainly risk worth taking. NOTHING is worth putting the nations security and future at risk.
maybe you would feel safer if we banned all travel and all immigration. If thats not enough, you can go back to the closet and hide some more
I don't feel threatened. European tourists are the ones who get assaulted. I hate the damn Floridians who invade my town every summer clogging my streets with their rich piece of shit cars. America was intended for the founders progeny NOT every third world piece of garbage who wants to flood MY country and ANYONE who welcomes that is a traitor and deserves that punishment for traitors.
How bout if we just allow tourism and immigration from White Christian countries?
How bout tourism from everywhere but some kind of tracking device to track down the ppl if they decide to try and stay and immigration from white countries only yes,starting with South African whites under threat of genocide and whites in Rhodesia.
Right on, we can put the same security devices on them that we put on prisoners. I dont think South African wihites are under any threat of genocide, but then again you like to live way back in the past
Nah we don't need that...certainly a chip in their passport which being they are not Americans that would have their form of ID here. Is world ignoring white genocide?
Millions of people are literally starving in Somalia. Then there's the fighting. I would say they probably need a place to go more than white Christian Europeans. European countries have got better healthcare and better school systems than we do, anyway, so why would they want to move here?
Don't you understand that the right want to make this a blond hair, white christian country only. Now what does that remind you of. Fortunately they have not as yet arrived at their "final solution".
I am not a christian nor will I ever be one again,I am not blonde either. Only one of my kids is kind of blonde due to their mothers looks at the same age....we are all dark headed and have brown,blue or green eyes....your hyperbole is hilariously ignorant. It would do you some good to go read what our founders intended...not only in the naturalization acts of the 1790's but also our founding documents.

What the Founders Really Thought About Race

Trump travel ban devastating for Somali refugees cleared for new life in US

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.
By the end of next year, we will have had over 6 million fewer visitors, costing us close to 10 billion dollars . Tell the travel industry how great their ban is
End of next year? The ban is only a few months long
Actually there is no ban, as of today. That alone shows you how incompetent the administration is, yet people read and are afraid to come here.

Why would they be afraid to come here?
Think about it, before asking dumb questions.
That's NONE of our problem. If after THOUSANDS of years these Africans can't manage to run a civilized society its past time to put something in the water to sterilize them and let nature take its course.
maybe you would feel safer if we banned all travel and all immigration. If thats not enough, you can go back to the closet and hide some more
I don't feel threatened. European tourists are the ones who get assaulted. I hate the damn Floridians who invade my town every summer clogging my streets with their rich piece of shit cars. America was intended for the founders progeny NOT every third world piece of garbage who wants to flood MY country and ANYONE who welcomes that is a traitor and deserves that punishment for traitors.
How bout if we just allow tourism and immigration from White Christian countries?
How bout tourism from everywhere but some kind of tracking device to track down the ppl if they decide to try and stay and immigration from white countries only yes,starting with South African whites under threat of genocide and whites in Rhodesia.
Right on, we can put the same security devices on them that we put on prisoners. I dont think South African wihites are under any threat of genocide, but then again you like to live way back in the past
Nah we don't need that...certainly a chip in their passport which being they are not Americans that would have their form of ID here. Is world ignoring white genocide?
Don't you understand that the right want to make this a blond hair, white christian country only. Now what does that remind you of. Fortunately they have not as yet arrived at their "final solution".
I am not a christian nor will I ever be one again,I am not blonde either. Only one of my kids is kind of blonde due to their mothers looks at the same age....we are all dark headed and have brown,blue or green eyes....your hyperbole is hilariously ignorant. It would do you some good to go read what our founders intended...not only in the naturalization acts of the 1790's but also our founding documents.

This isn't about what out founders intended, but what the right wing reactionaries want to do

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.
By the end of next year, we will have had over 6 million fewer visitors, costing us close to 10 billion dollars . Tell the travel industry how great their ban is
Actually there is no ban, as of today. That alone shows you how incompetent the administration is, yet people read and are afraid to come here.

This isn't about what out founders intended, but what the right wing reactionaries want to do
So we should go COMPLETELY against what our country was set up to be? To a traitor like you I am sure that sounds good. I am willing to fight and die to make sure that never happens. :)

No...you tell me the reason.
You wont because there is no reason to be afraid to visit.
Unless of course they plan on visiting Dearbornistan.

So we should go COMPLETELY against what our country was set up to be? To a traitor like you I am sure that sounds good. I am willing to fight and die to make sure that never happens. :)
Just what was our country set up to be?

Doubtful. Now European visitors will feel more welcome since all the third world trash won't be harassing them robbing them etc. Even if that DOESN'T happen its certainly risk worth taking. NOTHING is worth putting the nations security and future at risk.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

:uhoh3:

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Just what was our country set up to be?

i don't think the founding fathers envisioned a garbage can.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Thats racist.....

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

What I've always suspected is that "America First" really means "White People First." ANd clearly, "immigration reform" is for brown immigrants.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

Hard to comprehend eh? Put AMERICANS and AMERICA first. If you come here as an immigrant you are an American so yes American first.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

What I've always suspected is that "America First" really means "White People First." ANd clearly, "immigration reform" is for brown immigrants.

Well since America IS supposed to be a white nation that is correct...I am not some civic cuck who bows to some damn flag and "american culture" whatever the hell that is. Without whites America would be a simmering shit hole.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

I suspected we would never hear "America First". If wish to gripe about white people do it when it applies. Last time I checked immigrants have no rights until they are here. Also last time I checked Americans came in every color.

Racism will always be here because people like you will keep it alive to serve the purpose of manipulators who could care less about immigrants, and only want power. So STFU.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

Hard to comprehend eh? Put AMERICANS and AMERICA first. If you come here as an immigrant you are an American so yes American first.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Well since America IS supposed to be a white nation that is correct...I am not some civic cuck who bows to some damn flag and "american culture" whatever the hell that is. Without whites America would be a simmering shit hole.

If you listen really closely, you will hear the death rattle of the "white America" dream. And really, it's time for it to die. It has become an anachronism. America should not be a skin color.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

If you listen really closely, you will hear the death rattle of the "white America" dream. And really, it's time for it to die. It has become an anachronism. America should not be a skin color.

You do realize it's the people who make a country right?

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Do you think skin color makes the person?

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

I suspected we would never hear "America First". If wish to gripe about white people do it when it applies. Last time I checked immigrants have no rights until they are here. Also last time I checked Americans came in every color.

Racism will always be here because people like you will keep it alive to serve the purpose of manipulators who could care less about immigrants, and only want power. So STFU.

First paragraph, all true. Second paragraph, you're barking up the wrong tree.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Oh I heard a GIANT......FUCK YOU from White America on November 8th,2016 darling. :) You should have been paying attention. Oh and I have NEVER thought of myself as an American I am a WHITE MAN first and always. Oh and just in case you DO get your wise for white genocide just remember these wise words

“We will not capitulate – no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us – a world in flames.”
– Adolf Hitler

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Do you think skin color makes the person?

No...I think when you bring in too many different cultures you dilute the very people who built American culture.
They dont hold the same values and have no idea of our principles,all they care about is money.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

Oh I heard a GIANT......FUCK YOU from White America on November 8th,2016 darling. :) You should have been paying attention. Oh and I have NEVER thought of myself as an American I am a WHITE MAN first and always. Oh and just in case you DO get your wise for white genocide just remember these wise words

“We will not capitulate – no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us – a world in flames.”
– Adolf Hitler

That election was the desperate last gasp of white supremacists and sympathizers.

I do not want white genocide; far from it. I just want white supremacists to understand that Hitler was a profoundly disturbed piece of excrement.

We are not defined by our skin color. If we were, then what incentive do we have to achieve anything of worth? People who cling to skin color as their main source of pride probably have nothing else to be proud of.

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

White Europeans only?

– Adolf Hitler

That election was the desperate last gasp of white supremacists and sympathizers.

I do not want white genocide; far from it. I just want white supremacists to understand that Hitler was a profoundly disturbed piece of excrement.

We are not defined by our skin color. If we were, then what incentive do we have to achieve anything of worth? People who cling to skin color as their main source of pride probably have nothing else to be proud of.
Right right a grasp.....you are deluded....we just set back the goal of white genocide by DECADES at least. Hell once the wall gets built then that gives us at least another 100 years. Oh and being white I am a member of the greatest race to ever walk this earth darling so yeah I have a LOT to be proud of.

Forum List

Back