🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Travel ban is already keeping America cleaner!

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

:uhoh3:
Hard to comprehend eh? Put AMERICANS and AMERICA first. If you come here as an immigrant you are an American so yes American first.
What I've always suspected is that "America First" really means "White People First." ANd clearly, "immigration reform" is for brown immigrants.

Well since America IS supposed to be a white nation that is correct...I am not some civic cuck who bows to some damn flag and "american culture" whatever the hell that is. Without whites America would be a simmering shit hole.

If you listen really closely, you will hear the death rattle of the "white America" dream. And really, it's time for it to die. It has become an anachronism. America should not be a skin color.

Oh I heard a GIANT......FUCK YOU from White America on November 8th,2016 darling. :) You should have been paying attention. Oh and I have NEVER thought of myself as an American I am a WHITE MAN first and always. Oh and just in case you DO get your wise for white genocide just remember these wise words

“We will not capitulate – no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us – a world in flames.”
– Adolf Hitler

That election was the desperate last gasp of white supremacists and sympathizers.

I do not want white genocide; far from it. I just want white supremacists to understand that Hitler was a profoundly disturbed piece of excrement.

We are not defined by our skin color. If we were, then what incentive do we have to achieve anything of worth? People who cling to skin color as their main source of pride probably have nothing else to be proud of.
Right right a grasp.....you are deluded....we just set back the goal of white genocide by DECADES at least. Hell once the wall gets built then that gives us at least another 100 years. Oh and being white I am a member of the greatest race to ever walk this earth darling so yeah I have a LOT to be proud of.

When did you choose to be white? I mean you're so proud of it, it must be more than an accident of your parents' DNA?

So, enlighten me.....how did you earn your whiteness that you hold up with such pride?

Hard to comprehend eh? Put AMERICANS and AMERICA first. If you come here as an immigrant you are an American so yes American first.
Well since America IS supposed to be a white nation that is correct...I am not some civic cuck who bows to some damn flag and "american culture" whatever the hell that is. Without whites America would be a simmering shit hole.

If you listen really closely, you will hear the death rattle of the "white America" dream. And really, it's time for it to die. It has become an anachronism. America should not be a skin color.

Oh I heard a GIANT......FUCK YOU from White America on November 8th,2016 darling. :) You should have been paying attention. Oh and I have NEVER thought of myself as an American I am a WHITE MAN first and always. Oh and just in case you DO get your wise for white genocide just remember these wise words

“We will not capitulate – no, never! We may be destroyed, but if we are, we shall drag a world with us – a world in flames.”
– Adolf Hitler

That election was the desperate last gasp of white supremacists and sympathizers.

I do not want white genocide; far from it. I just want white supremacists to understand that Hitler was a profoundly disturbed piece of excrement.

We are not defined by our skin color. If we were, then what incentive do we have to achieve anything of worth? People who cling to skin color as their main source of pride probably have nothing else to be proud of.
Right right a grasp.....you are deluded....we just set back the goal of white genocide by DECADES at least. Hell once the wall gets built then that gives us at least another 100 years. Oh and being white I am a member of the greatest race to ever walk this earth darling so yeah I have a LOT to be proud of.

When did you choose to be white? I mean you're so proud of it, it must be more than an accident of your parents' DNA?

So, enlighten me.....how did you earn your whiteness that you hold up with such pride?
LMAO.....it was LOANED to me from THOUSANDS of years of proud men and women....its not mine alone I am to pass it along to my children which I have and they will do the same.
17006291_1281582228600239_188588555_n.jpg

"America First!"

"Europeans Welcome!"

:uhoh3:
What I've always suspected is that "America First" really means "White People First." ANd clearly, "immigration reform" is for brown immigrants.

– Adolf Hitler

Who in this country is killing whites?

– Adolf Hitler

You don't have to KILL people to commit genocide,see the UN definition of genocide.

– Adolf Hitler

You don't have to KILL people to commit genocide,see the UN definition of genocide.
the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre;
annihilation, extermination, elimination, liquidation, eradication, decimation, butchery, bloodletting;
pogrom, ethnic cleansing, holocaust
"a tyrant guilty of genocide"

Trump travel ban devastating for Somali refugees cleared for new life in US

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.
By the end of next year, we will have had over 6 million fewer visitors, costing us close to 10 billion dollars . Tell the travel industry how great their ban is
Doubtful. Now European visitors will feel more welcome since all the third world trash won't be harassing them robbing them etc. Even if that DOESN'T happen its certainly risk worth taking. NOTHING is worth putting the nations security and future at risk.
maybe you would feel safer if we banned all travel and all immigration. If thats not enough, you can go back to the closet and hide some more
I don't feel threatened. European tourists are the ones who get assaulted. I hate the damn Floridians who invade my town every summer clogging my streets with their rich piece of shit cars. America was intended for the founders progeny NOT every third world piece of garbage who wants to flood MY country and ANYONE who welcomes that is a traitor and deserves that punishment for traitors.
How bout if we just allow tourism and immigration from White Christian countries?

Now you are thinking safety

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

– Adolf Hitler

the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation.
synonyms: mass murder, mass homicide, massacre;
annihilation, extermination, elimination, liquidation, eradication, decimation, butchery, bloodletting;
pogrom, ethnic cleansing, holocaust
"a tyrant guilty of genocide"
I tagged you in the post explaining it.

– Adolf Hitler

LMAO.....it was LOANED to me from THOUSANDS of years of proud men and women....its not mine alone I am to pass it along to my children which I have and they will do the same.
View attachment 116745

How sad. My family passed on character, a work ethic, a love of education, and a belief in doing good works to better humankind.

– Adolf Hitler

View attachment 116745

How sad. My family passed on character, a work ethic, a love of education, and a belief in doing good works to better humankind.
All things that are inherently passed along of course or learned by watching parents and grandparents.

Trump travel ban devastating for Somali refugees cleared for new life in US

Good riddance! Don't need more third world trash here....of course dropped in once lily white areas like Maine or Minnesota.

Yep. I had been thinking LOL. Instead of importing ME muslims to Idaho or wherever? Why not relocate DET or CHI or STL or CAMDEN decent inner city American Families who WANT to leave the madness?

Why do we have to go half way around the world? We already have Millions of refugees. Get them.

Millions of people are literally starving in Somalia. Then there's the fighting. I would say they probably need a place to go more than white Christian Europeans. European countries have got better healthcare and better school systems than we do, anyway, so why would they want to move here?

Not to sound harsh or anything, but this has been going on for hundreds of years. Quit having babies. Develop your nation. just a thought.

View attachment 116745

All things that are inherently passed along of course or learned by watching parents and grandparents.

To a certain extent. But a person can choose to emulate those good examples. You cannot change your skin color, even if you fail to live up to your ancestors' values.

View attachment 116745

To a certain extent. But a person can choose to emulate those good examples. You cannot change your skin color, even if you fail to live up to your ancestors' values.
Michael Jackson did LMAO! Anyways....Whites have a RICH deep history of great things....Africans can't even in the 21st century develop a government that works! Not much to be proud of there.

Forum List

Back