Travel Ban Official, Tax Bill Passes, Obamacare Dead, Russiagate Implodes, MSM Guts Itself

Literally all Trump is trying to do is protect America and the left just can’t take it. I don’t want Somalians here, I don’t want people from Yemen here. I’m sure some of them are great, but we can’t risk American lives for “kindness” & the Supreme Court agrees.

Literally all Trump is trying to do is protect America and the left just can’t take it. I don’t want Somalians here, I don’t want people from Yemen here. I’m sure some of them are great, but we can’t risk American lives for “kindness” & the Supreme Court agrees.
See?

It was all about Mexicans and Muslims. Not a thing more.

The tards will pay higher health care costs. The tards will pay higher taxes. The tards will suffer under an economy choking with a higher national debt.

Victory!

So much winning in just the last few days.
Who told you ObamaCare is dead, retard? :lol:

Do you have that "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised you yet?

Jesus, you tards deserve to be lied to.

When you get your record high insurance bill, and your record high tax bill, try to tell yourself America is great again.

Obama already told us it was a great bill. It failed. Ending the mandate will be the death knell.
Enjoy your skyrocketing health care costs! Victory!

You've earned it. Oh boy have you earned it. :lol:

I sure did. Thanks G. I actually created a couple of exemptions to negate the penalty and then created an HSA that accrues interest through a money market. Ended up making more money and screwing the govt legally. It was a triple win.

Do you have that "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised you yet?

When you get your record high insurance bill, and your record high tax bill, try to tell yourself America is great again.

Obama already told us it was a great bill. It failed. Ending the mandate will be the death knell.

I sure did. Thanks G. I actually created a couple of exemptions to negate the penalty and then created an HSA that accrues interest through a money market. Ended up making more money and screwing the govt legally. It was a triple win.
Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

VICTORY!!!

"My first day in office, I'm going to ask Congress to put a bill on my desk getting rid of this disastrous law, and replacing it with reforms that expand choice, freedom, affordability. You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

Before: "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

After: "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated!"

Health care premiums for 2018 set to go up by as much as 50 percent

Several states have announced rates for health insurance premiums on the Obamacare exchanges for 2018. Topping the list is Georgia, with rates that are 57 percent higher than last year, while Florida said some premiums will be 45 percent higher.

VICTORY!!!

I'll be ready for those rising costs!! Thanks again, G.

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

:lol:

Errr...no..the Supreme Court agrees that the President has the authority to do what he did..an issue that never really was in doubt..were it not for Trump's big mouth. Had not not Trump called for a ban on Muslims...the issue would never been raised.

I just wish he had the balls to ban the real terrorist sponsors..like Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.

It is all a political show anyway. When Trump orders the National Guard and ICE to deport all illegals by their millions..then I'll throw him some props---but really..he is an empty shell. If he can do something with the stroke of a pen..he's game--but when it come to real action..he goes golfing.

Alt/right fans and Trumpista's celebrate a verdict that was a foregone conclusion--but truly..my MAGA-hatted friends..what has changed?

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy!"

:lol:

All lies by both presidents. That's why it pays to go do it yourself.

Don't forget:

Screwing the poor and the middle class.

Support for child molesters.

16% infant mortality in Appalachia which covers 13 GOP states.

For the GOP, things are moving alone quit nice.

Liberals don't want America saved. They pound their keyboards in frustration from their parents basement and rail with jealousy and anger at those who have made it. Thus, they gravitate toward the ner do wells as that is what they are themselves

It's amusing how Trump is already taking credit for a tax plan he had fuck-all to do with.

sanders.jpg

reply.jpg
You need a Costco size barrel of Preparation H.

See?

The tards will pay higher health care costs. The tards will pay higher taxes. The tards will suffer under an economy choking with a higher national debt.

Victory!
Lot of leftist butthurt because terrorists can't easily walk in now.

See?

Victory!
Yeah, that big beautiful wall has stopped them.

Oh, wait...

See?

Victory!
Yeah, that big beautiful wall has stopped them.

Oh, wait...
Illegal immigration plummeted after the election. Amazing what tough talk can do.

See?

Victory!
You've got sociopaths posting that its white people's turn on the bottom and the Muslim and Hispanic invasion could help that move along

Forum List

Back