Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry...

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
'Stayed at the Hilton in North Korea. They asked me if I wanted a sandwich...another mai tai...carried my bags,i don't understand what the problem is.'

The problem is that control freak nation states demand that we carry around these little books of paper called "passports"...Probably one of the most divisively stupid inventions, after gubmint itself, in the history of mankind.

'Stayed at the Hilton in North Korea. They asked me if I wanted a sandwich...another mai tai...carried my bags,i don't understand what the problem is.'

There is no Hilton in North Korea.

However, I did meet my ex in the hotel bar of the Hilton in Seoul, SOUTH Korea.

Last edited:
The problem is that control freak nation states demand that we carry around these little books of paper called "passports"

No one is required to carry a passport ... except when they're traveling out of their own country.

Not yet, after next week those things might change. President Un was educated in Switzerland as a youth, and I think he'd really like to bring his nation into the 21st Century.

He has an historic opportunity now, I know libs don't want to hear it and will do anything they can to stop a deal, but my guess is that Un will seize the brass ring and accept the Tremendous Deal which President Trump will be offering him

Not yet, after next week those things might change.

I'm not an architect. But, I'm pretty sure it takes more than a week to build a major hotel. Even in the glorious Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

Shoulda stayed at the Holiday Inn Express. Then maybe you would have been smart enough to realize that North Korea HAS NEITHER ONE.

Not yet, after next week those things might change. President Un was educated in Switzerland as a youth, and I think he'd really like to bring his nation into the 21st Century.

He has an historic opportunity now, I know libs don't want to hear it and will do anything they can to stop a deal, but my guess is that Un will seize the brass ring and accept the Tremendous Deal which President Trump will be offering him
I don't know about that. For the sake of the N. Korean people, I hope the tubby little fuck decides to exchange his nukes for a vibrant economy and food for his people.

If not, it is My opinion the little fuck should be assassinated.

Forum List

Back