“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

It happened in the minutes prior to Arbery being shot by McMichael.
But you already know this.
son, there's video. Again with the fictional story. the video is all a jury needs.
Why do you call it a fictional story?
you have no evidence they yelled at him to get on the ground. The order would have been on the audio. the black man aggressively attacked the dude with the gun. it's on video.
Of course there's evidence they ordered Arbery to get on the ground. That's the McMichaels' own claim. That's evidence.

Roddy was pursuing him from behind. McMichael got infront of him.
nope, never. you should watch the video.
Who do you think shot the video silly? It was “Roddy” pursuing him from behind.

You think McMichael’s pickup was there randomly? They went around the block to cut him off from in front.

That’s exactly what happened.
Yep, and then the black man running with absolutely no obstruction ran at a man holding a gun, attempted to take the gun. What did you think the guy holding it would do, let him have it? Hahaha hahaha hahaha

an answer you ain’t got
If you think armed men chasing you and shouting at you to get on the ground doesn’t constitute obstruction, there’s something wrong with your head.
Huh when did that happen? Are you talking about them following arbery the violent criminal?
It happened in the minutes prior to Arbery being shot by McMichael.
But you already know this.
They were following a person that was seen leaving a dwelling that didn’t belong to him on the phone with the cops.. we can’t do that anymore?
Like a lynch mob?

No. You can’t do that anymore.
At no time did they lynch him, they were on the phone with the cops
No, they didn’t lynch him. They shot him.

All Arbery knew was that he was being pursued by armed men shouting at him to lie on the ground. That is threatening and illegal behavior which justifies Arbery acting to defend himself.
No arbery knew he was caught in a dwelling he wasn’t supposed to be in, there is video of him walking to it, stopping looking around, running inside.. all signs he had bad intentions.. and that’s a felony in GA
There are no signs of bad intention unless you resort to profiling, which does not hold up in court.

For the record, McMichael had no knowledge of Arbery being in the house so this excuse likewise will not hold up in court.
So his behavior was normal? Lol and yes they did, Travis confronted arbery previously, than seen my hauling ass , and The presumption was correct he was inside of the dwelling where he should’ve been trespassing with bad intentions
McMichael never confronted Arbery previously. There is no indication of “bad intentions” on the part of Arbery. McMichael admitted he was going based on “gut” which is not sufficient to justify their actions.
Travis said he had previously stopped Aubrey for being on that property..

so what if he had, that doesn't give you the right to at a later date chase the guy down , corner him, and then kill him.

These rednecks are gonna fry. I know you hate that a white man will e punished for murdering a black man, but there it is.
Asking him to wait for the cops isn’t agains the law.. aww was his feeling hurt because he was caught lol
No, that's not against the law. Do that at gunpoint, is.

You couldn’t be more wrong.
not with the video.
Actually that makes you even more wrong.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.
Only a ignorant fool would believe that.
can't prove intent. the fact the white dude with the gun never raised his gun while the black man approached the truck proves no intent, otherwise the white dude with the gun would have confronted the black man while he approached the truck bed. Never happened. Without intent, you got shit.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.
can't prove intent. the fact the white dude with the gun never raised his gun while the black man approached the truck proves no intent, otherwise the white dude with the gun would have confronted the black man while he approached the truck bed. Never happened. Without intent, you got shit.

intent isn't a component of second or third degree murder.

I once arrested a guy for bank robbery and we got him on second degree murder as well because the security guard at the bank had a heart attack and died during the robbery. The bank robber didn't intend to kill the guy, hell he didn't even strike the guy with hands or a weapon, but the guy died during the course of a felony committed by the bank robber. That's second degree murder. He was convicted at trial.

These three clowns committed the felony of false imprisonment, and then the man died as a result of their felony, making it MURDER.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.
There is absolutely no need to prove intent.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

I once arrested a guy for bank robbery and we got him on second degree murder as well because the security guard at the bank had a heart attack and died during the robbery. The bank robber didn't intend to kill the guy, hell he didn't even strike the guy with hands or a weapon, but the guy died during the course of a felony committed by the bank robber. That's second degree murder. He was convicted at trial.

These three clowns committed the felony of false imprisonment, and then the man died as a result of their felony, making it MURDER.
you can't prove murder when the dead guy caused his own death. And the video shows that.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.
that's your entire argument. too fking funny.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

you can't prove murder when the dead guy caused his own death.
All you need to prove is that McMichael was committing a crime at the time Arbery was shot.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

All you need to prove is that McMichael was committing a crime at the time Arbery was shot.

Getting frustrated yet?

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.
that's your entire argument. too fking funny.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

I'm not arguing that at all.

why on Earth do you think it's acceptable for three men to chase down some guy? And further, why don't you recognize that the guy had the right to get away up to and including using deadly force?

If I showed up at your house and knocked on your door and I said "okay buddy you're a felon get down on your knees now, I'm calling the cops" would you? Well, you seem like a pussy, so you might, but normal people wouldn't.
neighborhood watch. name Zimmerman mean anything to you?

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

Of course you aren’t. The prosecutors will be, however.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

you need to prove McMichael was committing a crime. I know he wasn't. so not what I'm arguing. you're fked up in the head as usual. you went off the rail bubba.

neighborhood watch. name Zimmerman mean anything to you?

BTW, your second paragraph isn't what happened so you're all over the place now. it is absolutely stupid what you wrote. there isn't any form of thought in it. you should read what you wrote, you go, huh?

Yeah it was a miscarriage of justice that Zimmerman didn't go to jail too. Neighborhood watch members still have to follow the law.

And of course my second paragraph wasn't what happened in this case . I didn't say it was.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

you need to prove McMichael was committing a crime. I know he wasn't. so not what I'm arguing. you're fked up in the head as usual. you went off the rail bubba.

You were shown the Georgia statute for citizens arrest, you were shown that no this guy didn't attempt a legal citizens arrest. He in fact committed a felony by illegally detaining arbery.

It's been proven. You are just an idiot.

not with the video.

You’re a complete joke.
the video says it all.

Getting frustrated yet?
you are because you can't win. losing is always frustrating, I get it.

Forum List

Back