“Travis told police Arbery “squared up” like he was going to attack.” So he shot him in the chest.

That doesn’t make any sense.
you haven't made any since we started this circle jerk.
It’s hard explaining simple things to people who don’t want to listen.
then watch the video.

That is what I have been telling you. Watch the videos. You will see the foundation for the Hate Crime investigation by the Feds. You will see the foundation for all the charges and the defense attorneys laying out their defense strategy. Why would you not watch the videos?

then watch the video.
Do you believe the entirety of the days events are captured on that video?
for the charges, you bet.
Then you’re choosing to ignore important facts.

Nothing can be done until you decide to accept reality.

Hitting him with your truck is illegal.
when did he do that?

That was covered in the video including evidence to confirm it. Why did you not watch the video?
post that video where the truck hit the runner.

I have already posted that video twice.

There is the news video.

Here is the unedited three and a half hour video where the lead investigator lays out the evidence the police and prosecutors have.

Final arguments.

I know you didn’t watch the news report. I included it for what is apparently your short attention span.

That is what I have been telling you. Watch the videos. You will see the foundation for the Hate Crime investigation by the Feds. You will see the foundation for all the charges and the defense attorneys laying out their defense strategy. Why would you not watch the videos?
it seems you are the one with all the hate. amazingly hypocritical bubba. I think you wish to cut off the white dudes head and shit down his neck. right? you have no need for fking justice do you?

then watch the video.

My reality is the video that shows a black man running at a white guy with a gun. grabbing the gun and invoking injury upon himself. Please, tell me you see something different.

then watch the video.

My reality is the video that shows a black man running at a white guy with a gun. grabbing the gun and invoking injury upon himself. Please, tell me you see something different.
Your reality ignores extremely relevant facts.

I know you didn’t watch the news report. I included it for what is apparently your short attention span.
what part of that video did you intend for me to hear? give me the time in it that you feel is important for me that backs anything you said.

Your reality ignores extremely relevant facts.
what was not factual?
I said you’re ignoring relevant facts. Try reading more carefully next time.
well again, what is it I said isn't a fact? I give two shits about what you're discussing. The video shows it.
Third time now. Read carefully.

You’re ignoring relevant facts.

Can you comprehend what that means or are you that big of an idiot?

they aren't relevant. what part don't you understand?
You coi

they aren't relevant. what part don't you understand?
You couldn’t be more wrong.

Roddy was pursuing him from behind. McMichael got infront of him.
nope, never. you should watch the video.
Who do you think shot the video silly? It was “Roddy” pursuing him from behind.

You think McMichael’s pickup was there randomly? They went around the block to cut him off from in front.

That’s exactly what happened.
Yep, and then the black man running with absolutely no obstruction ran at a man holding a gun, attempted to take the gun. What did you think the guy holding it would do, let him have it? Hahaha hahaha hahaha

an answer you ain’t got
If you think armed men chasing you and shouting at you to get on the ground doesn’t constitute obstruction, there’s something wrong with your head.
Huh when did that happen? Are you talking about them following arbery the violent criminal?
It happened in the minutes prior to Arbery being shot by McMichael.
But you already know this.
They were following a person that was seen leaving a dwelling that didn’t belong to him on the phone with the cops.. we can’t do that anymore?
Liar, they didn't see him leaving that property. Travis was inside and saw nothing at all. All his dad saw was Arbery running down his street.

Forum List

Back