Treason Summit vs Detente

It sounds so noble. Too bad Russia is so undeserving of America's friendship right now.

True, but beside the point. Which is that we don't need to make a bad situation any worse. They are not our friends; they know it, we know it, everbody knows it, and Trump knows it too. I have not read his book on the Art of the Deal but I'm guessing when you want to make a deal with someone you don't piss them off.

Understood , Russia is NOT our friend.

But neither are the war profiteers, neocrazies Dan Coats and his deep state-intelcommunity marauders and those dependent of monies assigned to the War Party including NATO.

"As president, I cannot make decisions on foreign policy in a futile effort to appease partisan critics or the media or Democrats who want to do nothing but resist and obstruct. Constructive dialogue between the United States and Russia forwards the opportunity to open new pathways toward peace and stability in our world. I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. As president, I will always put what is best for America and what is best for the American people."

Donald J Trump

Thank you Sir, I concur.

The end of the cold war will bad economic news for the deep state Intelligence Community war profiteers neoconservatives reason their raising hell and accusing you of attending the Treason Summitt - You are lucky Sir, ; they blew up JFK's brain ,right John Brennan?

Who's the Traitor? Not The Donald.

The American Ambassador to Russia at the time of Obama and Hillary's TREASON of giving SECRET American Military Data on Defence to Russia was Michael McFaul:

View attachment 205841

Exclusive: U.S. dangles secret data for Russia missile shield approval

And The Obama Administration gave Russia secrets about Britain's Nuclear Weapons:

View attachment 205842

Obama Administration Trade British Nuclear Secrets with Russia

Obama told Putin that AFTER the election he would have more flexibility, more flexibility to commit TREASON by GIVING Russia America's Military Secrets:

View attachment 205843
View attachment 205844

Giving Away the Farm

View attachment 205845
View attachment 205846
View attachment 205847

Disarming America: Obama Betrays Reagan's Dream | Investor's Business Daily

The Obama Administration 2008-2016 repeatedly committed Treason against the United States, they are the Traitors, this is why their Sycophants in the FBI, CIA, NSA and the Hold Overs in the Department of Justice along with the snake in the grass Rod Rosenputz are attempting to take The Donald down, THEY are the guilty ones, HE must be brought down in order to PROTECT THEM, he was NEVER supposed to win, Hillary was told it was In the Bag for her, then The Donald won and fucked everything up for them and they have been terrified of what might happen ever since:

ml1x400.jpg

DP1P3-CVoAAISYh.jpg
A clear double standard

Forum List

Back