🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Treasonous SS Agent on PAID leave.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Secret Service agent who suggested she won’t take bullet for Trump on paid leave, report says

A Denver-based Secret Service agent who reportedly suggested that she would rather go to jail than take a bullet for President Trump has been placed on administrative leave.

The Washington Examiner reported Friday that Kerry O’Grady, the special agent in charge of the Secret Service’s Denver district, was placed on paid leave during an investigation.

O’Grady reportedly posted on Facebook in October, "As a public servant for nearly 23 years, I struggle not to violate the Hatch Act,” O’Grady wrote. “So I keep quiet and skirt the median. To do otherwise can be a criminal offense for those in my position. Despite the fact that I am expected to take a bullet for both sides. But this world has changed and I have changed. And I would take jail time over a bullet or an endorsement for what I believe to be disaster to this country and the strong and amazing women and minorities who reside here. Hatch Act be damned. I am with Her."

I think the stupid bitch should be kept on hitlery's detail.

Apparently that's considered punishment.

No, she should just get another job. Were I in that position, I would have quit the moment it was confirmed that the orange clown would be the next President.

• Banned
No, she should just get another job. Were I in that position, I would have quit the moment it was confirmed that the orange clown would be the next President.

I doubt you have that sort of integrity.

Or any integrity at all for that matter....

sure you would have rocks.....i worked for the feds under 7 presidents and was not happy with most of them,but ill be damned if i would have quit my job just because i did not like one and i doubt you would have quit the job too....especially if you were a few years away from retirement like she was....

If she has no intention of doing what the job requires, how is being on a paid leave any different? If she wants a paycheck, she needs to learn how to get up off her toad stool and earn it!!!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So doing the job is based on who it is? What a coward.

Would that agent have taken one for the black monkey that just left office?

Forum List

Back