🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard qualifies for October Democrat presidential debate. the pressure worked!

Oh good, so foreign policy, the only real purview of the president to begin with, might actually get a mention in the next debate.

Anyone who is anti war likes Tulsi. She may also be a real progressive like Bernie, but unlike all the others.

Anyone who is anti war likes Tulsi. She may also be a real progressive like Bernie, but unlike all the others.
She's better than the rest of the field, but she's not amazing as far as antiwar goes.
Okay. Amazing? Is there a politician who ever lived, who is amazing?

I think most Americans want their POTUS to be anti war. Tulsi certainly is anti war and not owned and controlled by the MIC, like nearly all the others.

She's better than the rest of the field, but she's not amazing as far as antiwar goes.

I think most Americans want their POTUS to be anti war. Tulsi certainly is anti war and not owned and controlled by the MIC, like nearly all the others.
Beto is the most anti war, pro peace candidate. he'll make peace between Bosnia and Serbia, and unify them into one country Serbosnia!

in other "candidates that have no chance" news, Yang does Maddow tonight! TUNE IN, MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!

If Americans wanted their POTUS to be antiwar none of the presidents of the past century would have been president.

If Americans wanted their POTUS to be antiwar none of the presidents of the past century would have been president.
I can’t agree. The American people never want war, but lying politicians are very good at convincing them war is necessary. They do it by lying.

I can agree that most presidents the last one hundred years were warmongers. They must do the bidding of the donor class. Nothing makes the donor class more wealthy than war.

I can’t agree. The American people never want war, but lying politicians are very good at convincing them war is necessary. They do it by lying.

I can agree that most presidents the last one hundred years were warmongers. They must do the bidding of the donor class. Nothing makes the donor class more wealthy than war.
So what difference, effectively, does it make if the people want war, or if they don't want war but can be convinced to want war every single time?

Obama pretended to be and he won.

So what difference, effectively, does it make if the people want war, or if they don't want war but can be convinced to want war every single time?

We had some pretty decent anti-war protesting going on towards the end of the Bush administration. It all died off when Obama won. That was unfortunate. This would be a very different country today if the people who elected Obama had held him to his promises. He wasn't and we now have Trump.

Gabbard showed her positions were based upon actual principles when she resigned her post with the DNC when it became obvious they were stacking the deck against Sanders. She showed it when she was willing to condemn Obama in both Syria and Yemen. I was disappointed that Sanders didn't speak up for Gabbard when she was left out of the last debate.

I am unable to trust Warren here so come November of 2020 I'll either have the opportunity to vote for Gabbard or Sanders or third party it will be.

It is a sad comment on the human condition. Most of us can’t or won’t believe our leaders lie us into war. Even though we have a long history of lies leading to war.

W just did it a few years ago, but I suspect many Americans still don’t accept that he lied.

I now know never to trust ANYTHING a politician or government bureaucrat says. They are known liars. I wish my countryman would do the same.

We had some pretty decent anti-war protesting going on towards the end of the Bush administration. It all died off when Obama won. That was unfortunate. This would be a very different country today if the people who elected Obama had held him to his promises. He wasn't and we now have Trump.

Gabbard showed her positions were based upon actual principles when she resigned her post with the DNC when it became obvious they were stacking the deck against Sanders. She showed it when she was willing to condemn Obama in both Syria and Yemen. I was disappointed that Sanders didn't speak up for Gabbard when she was left out of the last debate.

I am unable to trust Warren here so come November of 2020 I'll either have the opportunity to vote for Gabbard or Sanders or third party it will be.

Ears like Donnie campaigned on nonintervention, but then intervened on a regular basis. Dropping more bombs than the war criminal dumb shit W. Now we have Donnie who so far has kept us out of a big war, though he is surrounded by warmongering neocons who have tried desperately to force him into a war.

The American people want nonintervention, but they seldom get it. The forces arrayed against this policy are very powerful.

There is a theory that that John Bolton is the Ukraine whistle blower. It does make sense. The Deep State/Intelligence agencies, the billionaires, the MSM, the entire MIC all want war. They just might succeed in dumping Donnie to get their puppet Pence. How could any anti war movement successfully stop this?

Beto is 10 trillion times more progressive than Bernie...and Tulsi
LOL. Beto is a elitist opportunist asshole. That is not progressive.

Yes it is, that's the core characteristic of the "rule by elites" progressivism practiced in the United States.
If that were true, than conservatism must also be rule by elite.

Forum List

Back