🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tremendous Tulsi Gabbard qualifies for October Democrat presidential debate. the pressure worked!

Anyone who is anti war likes Tulsi. She may also be a real progressive like Bernie, but unlike all the others.
Beto is 10 trillion times more progressive than Bernie...and Tulsi
LOL. Beto is a elitist opportunist asshole. That is not progressive.

Yes it is, that's the core characteristic of the "rule by elites" progressivism practiced in the United States.
If that were true, than conservatism must also be rule by elite.

You sound as if you think Modern American Conservatism and American Progressivism are two different things.o_O

Anyone who is anti war likes Tulsi. She may also be a real progressive like Bernie, but unlike all the others.

Yes it is, that's the core characteristic of the "rule by elites" progressivism practiced in the United States.

You sound as if you think Modern American Conservatism and American Progressivism are two different things.o_O
That’s exactly what I think you sound like.

Hmmm..who says coincidence isn't coincidental ? :dunno:

"If there's one thing I've learned, it's learning things never taught me nothin'. " -- Betty, Yellowbeard

Hmmm..who says coincidence isn't coincidental ? :dunno:

"If there's one thing I've learned, it's learning things never taught me nothin'. " -- Betty, Yellowbeard
I was going to chime in and say that you both sound like you're saying the same thing.
:laugh:

Forum List

Back