🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trending

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
how far down will firing Comey take him ...

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).

hes back to when Hillary was kicking his ass, and shes no longer in the picture/

Jan 26 he was +13 ... now hes -19.

Last edited:

The latest figures for Trump include 27% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 46% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -19. (see trends).
I think the idiot is purposely trying to get himself thrown out of office.

It's obvious he is in so far over his head and wants nothing to do with it anyway.

He never wanted or expected to actually win the presidency. He's just an attention whore who hoped the whole dog and pony show would enrich him.

He doesn't give a fuck about anyone but himself.

It's obvious he is in so far over his head and wants nothing to do with it anyway.

He never wanted or expected to actually win the presidency. He's just an attention whore who hoped the whole dog and pony show would enrich him.

Maybe it'll lead up to a revolution and I'll be able to recycle my ammo supply.
sFi_machinegun.gif
character0022.gif

sFi_machinegun.gif
character0022.gif
Always look on the bright side.

sFi_machinegun.gif
character0022.gif
Always look on the bright side.

Updated model

hes back to when Hillary was kicking his ass, and shes no longer in the picture/

Trump is still down in the polls?

Does this mean he will win again in 2020?

Trump is still down in the polls?

Does this mean he will win again in 2020?
Goldman Sachs is always in your white house son, it really doesn't matter.

Forum List

Back