Trey Gowdy Hired by Trump to deal with Impeachment Inquiry..

Trey Gowdy, who has had high clearances as a Congressman, has consistently said that FBI's Russian interference investigation was proper and well predicated.

At first it may have been, but when they couldn't find anything, Comey started creating a scenario to get Trump removed from office. The 7th floor committed treason, not the field offices or agents.

What "Comey creating scenario"? wtf are you talking about? No one made Trump try to Obstruct Justice except Trump himself.

Trey defended Mueller's investigation against Trump's attacks.

"When you are innocent … act like it," Gowdy said on “Fox News Sunday" when asked about Trump's repeated Twitter attacks on Mueller, whose probe has become increasingly perilous to the president and his inner circle. "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Gowdy to Trump: ‘When you are innocent … act like it’
You go with that pile of BS..

Your about to get your MSDNC ass handed to you...

promises, promises...it's all you got.

Wait. I thought it was the Democrat's who for THREE YEARS have promised to IMPEACH?!

When's it gonna happen, dude?

WOW..

The vitriolic left is in full blown panic mode....

Now to add insult to injury, Pelosie and Schiff are in emergency meeting as I type this.. Pelosie has now called and emergency meeting of house committee chairs... This has set off a bomb in the House...

I thought pknopp was talking about Mueller, who for damn sure wasted a ton of our taxdollars trying to find ANYTHING they could to charge or embarrass Trump. 2 fucking years was about 18 months too long, if you ain't got shit after 6 months then it's time to close it down and go home.

Mueller gave the House back to the Rats.....and the son of a bitch knew it was all he could do.

He wouldn't have to if the Democrats would change their own dirty diapers.

They brought this on themselves. One thousand percent.

True or not he needs to get a real job.
he needs to do whatever he wants to do in life. living by my or your standards isn't likely on his list of give-a-shits.

The guy wasted millions of taxpayers dollars.
so he's more frugal than most.

got it.

I thought pknopp was talking about Mueller, who for damn sure wasted a ton of our taxdollars trying to find ANYTHING they could to charge or embarrass Trump. 2 fucking years was about 18 months too long, if you ain't got shit after 6 months then it's time to close it down and go home.

Mueller never wasted a single dime, Task. He and his team of lawyers put every penny they were paid to good use collecting interest in their banks. :21:

BREAKING: FOX NEWS has just reported that Trey Gowdy was retained by Trump to deal with the House and its impeachment Inquiry.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules. Schiff is in deep doo doo as Trey will call out his conflicts and lies.

View attachment 283689

LOL....

Trump hired Gowdy because he did so well with Hillary and the Benghazi investigation.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Eleven hours and Trey had sweated through his suit .....

CR9gp1QWsAAATTR.png

while Hillary just sat there and smiled at him.

Trump probably couldn't find anybody else to hire on. He's toxic sludge at the bottom of his swamp.
With all due respect, sir, President Trump has the eagle's eye, and he's sailing on silver girl with God laying down his bridge over troubled water. You never met anyone like Trump. He's second to none.Trey Gowdy is his peer.

Babble much?
Why did Gowdy fail to nail Hillary on Benghazi if he fucking walks on water?
And Trump is a con man with much to hide, or else he would hide nothing.
Even someone as stupid as you should be able to see that.

he needs to do whatever he wants to do in life. living by my or your standards isn't likely on his list of give-a-shits.

so he's more frugal than most.

got it.

i think we investigate WAY too much and need to chill out on it. but to look at ONE SIDE for cost issues? just bullshit walking.

Mueller never wasted a single dime, Task. He and his team of lawyers put every penny they were paid to good use collecting interest in their banks. :21:

Yep, Lurch paid off the boat and got the wife a new washer and drier...what a guy!

Statute of limittions....He got her alright....former first ladies (spits) don't get indicted and she knew it. Congress doesn't bring charges...that's the DOJ thing. Barr may not be so forgiving.

Trey Gowdy, who has had high clearances as a Congressman, has consistently said that FBI's Russian interference investigation was proper and well predicated.

At first it may have been, but when they couldn't find anything, Comey started creating a scenario to get Trump removed from office. The 7th floor committed treason, not the field offices or agents.

What "Comey creating scenario"? wtf are you talking about? No one made Trump try to Obstruct Justice except Trump himself.

"When you are innocent … act like it," Gowdy said on “Fox News Sunday" when asked about Trump's repeated Twitter attacks on Mueller, whose probe has become increasingly perilous to the president and his inner circle. "If you’ve done nothing wrong, you should want the investigation to be as fulsome and thorough as possible."

Wait. I thought it was the Democrat's who for THREE YEARS have promised to IMPEACH?!

Impeach FOR WHAT?? Special Concil has been conducting two year investigation and mainstream Democrat position was to let it finish before anything else.

Now we have a fully formulated answer and it's almost a certainty that Trump will be impeached in the House well before next election.

BREAKING: FOX NEWS has just reported that Trey Gowdy was retained by Trump to deal with the House and its impeachment Inquiry.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules.

View attachment 283689

He was recruited as Trump's PR talking head because Juliani is a bumbling fool who keeps making unforced errors.

He is not a Senator and has no actual authority in law.
Completely clueless and in deep denial.
Yep. Living proof that denile is not just a river in Egypt. :D

Maybe some day he will have to get a real job.

Sorry. Mueller holds that distinction to the tune of over $45 million.

The gloves are off... Now the law is going to smack dems right in the ass.. Trey knows the law and House rules. Schiff is in deep doo doo as Trey will call out his conflicts and lies.

View attachment 283689
LOL....

Trump hired Gowdy because he did so well with Hillary and the Benghazi investigation.....LOLOLOLOLOL

Trump probably couldn't find anybody else to hire on. He's toxic sludge at the bottom of his swamp.

The SMELL OF FEAR follows you! The shit is falling all around you. Live it.

View attachment 283689

LOL....

CR9gp1QWsAAATTR.png

With all due respect, sir, President Trump has the eagle's eye, and he's sailing on silver girl with God laying down his bridge over troubled water. You never met anyone like Trump. He's second to none.Trey Gowdy is his peer.

Babble much?

Blaine Tweeter thou doth protest too much. If Trey is as bad as you claim, you should be happy! The only reason Hillary walks the streets today is that she's protected by those whom know she'd expose their corruption too if she ever did any jail time.

I think to this day we're STILL waiting for the DOJ to fulfill some of the document requests for Benghazi!

View attachment 283689
In my opinion, Trey Gowdy should have been the AG from day 1. He is honest, courageous and tough.

Not so fast Joseph Goebbels
Gowdy: When I Saw a Transcript In Mueller Probe "It Actually Changed My Perspective"
I wondered why he kept going around with the zinger, "Let Justice be done till the Heavens fall down." Now I know why. The truth kicks Trey harder than any mule.

Gowdy?

The guy who held a four year witch hunt of Hillary? And found NOTHING?

THAT guy?

Impeach FOR WHAT??

For what? Dear GOD man, don't you understand they have talked for weeks about a constitutional crisis and need to investigate impeachment? All we've heard for THREE YEARS from Nancy, Schiff, Nadler and Watters is that they were going to impeach and had iron clad rock solid sewn up 100% unequivocal proof of Trump's treason!

Impeach FOR WHAT??

For what? Dear GOD man, don't you understand they have talked for weeks about a constitutional crisis and need to investigate impeachment? All we've heard for THREE YEARS from Nancy, Schiff, Nadler and Watters is that they were going to impeach and had iron clad rock solid sewn up 100% unequivocal proof of Trump's treason!

You are totally fucking clueless, Nancy specifcially wasn't advocating impeachment untill just two weeks ago.

Impeach FOR WHAT??

You are totally fucking clueless, Nancy specifcially wasn't advocating impeachment untill just two weeks ago.
SHE IS NOW

View attachment 283689

LOL....

CR9gp1QWsAAATTR.png

Babble much?
Oh, he nailed her all right. Keep right on watching the wicked media of CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, and ABC. They hand out candy to the diabetic demmies who have to have their daily fix, and are six feet under the groupthink hubris. Avoid Lou Dobbs, Levin, Hannity, O'Reilly, Gutfield, Carlson, Baier, and MacCallum. That way, you can lay off the TDS medications. :muahaha:

Impeach FOR WHAT??

Unfortunately, they had Schiff the liar speaking up for them with his prose from purgatory that was emphasized to lure truly ignorant-of-the-facts brainwashees into hating Trump. I think that may have been Schiff's coup-de-last. Cause that's de last I wanna ever see of that baloney manufacturer. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back