Trey Gowdy Takes The Media To Task

Trey Gowdy lays the smack to stunned media on Benghazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5i4tuuy1jsw#t=0

Gowdy understand at the outset that he first had to undercut the media narrative that this is a non-story, and he did that by quoting Obama's own words. If it's not really a serious issue, then Obama wouldn't have said the things he said. But he did, and because he did, you can't argue that Gowdy's questions are just a bunch of partisan noise.

Again and again, Gowdy illustrates the absurdity of the nonsense that has come from the administration on this, and ever-present is the message that the media have been derelict in their duties by accepting this line of crap instead of really looking for answers. If this is the way he's going to conduct the investigation, he's going to make it awfully difficult for the media to ignore the story. That's what they want to do, but they will only do it if they can get away with it without too many people noticing the hit their credibility is taking.

They want to protect Obama (and Hillary), but they want to protect themselves first.
Man of the Hour. Wherever this investigation takes us, good or bad? This is certainly the guy for the job.
Nice....Good questions that have NOT been answered yet.

Any lefty want to dance with me on how you raised money off the NEWTOWN MASSACRE?

nobody wants to dance with a drunk...Just watch the show and laugh.

So you have no dance back do you? I can and will and can again put up David Axelrod's email to raise money off the deaths of the children in NEWTOWN?

Get back to me. :D

Do you realize you are admitting that the GOP is doing this as a scheme to raise money for political purposes?

Gowdy understand at the outset that he first had to undercut the media narrative that this is a non-story, and he did that by quoting Obama's own words. If it's not really a serious issue, then Obama wouldn't have said the things he said. But he did, and because he did, you can't argue that Gowdy's questions are just a bunch of partisan noise.

Again and again, Gowdy illustrates the absurdity of the nonsense that has come from the administration on this, and ever-present is the message that the media have been derelict in their duties by accepting this line of crap instead of really looking for answers. If this is the way he's going to conduct the investigation, he's going to make it awfully difficult for the media to ignore the story. That's what they want to do, but they will only do it if they can get away with it without too many people noticing the hit their credibility is taking.

They want to protect Obama (and Hillary), but they want to protect themselves first.
Man of the Hour. Wherever this investigation takes us, good or bad? This is certainly the guy for the job.

The only question that hasn't been answered is, what is wrong with you people?

btw, would you like to take my $1000 bet that no criminal convictions result from Gowdy's investigation?

Not kidding. I think tinydancer's mind is altered by some chemical of some sort or another.

All women over 40 are insane. That's just biological fact. The differences, from one to another, are measured in the varying abilities to conceal that fact.

Man, you are sorely tempting me to provide anecdotal evidence to support your claim. The story I could tell you right now would blow your mind. :D

Even though it is a rich and deeply interesting true story, it is anecdotal. We have to be careful to not become misogynistic based on our limited personal experiences.

Not kidding. I think tinydancer's mind is altered by some chemical of some sort or another.

All women over 40 are insane. That's just biological fact. The differences, from one to another, are measured in the varying abilities to conceal that fact.

Man, you are sorely tempting me to provide anecdotal evidence to support your claim. The story I could tell you right now would blow your mind. :D

Even though it is a rich and deeply interesting true story, it is anecdotal. We have to be careful to not become misogynistic based on our limited personal experiences.

Game on. :eusa_angel:

Here's an idea. Let's take the GOP to task.

I mean, just imagine what they could come up with if they hopped off the ObamaCare-Benghazi-ObamaCare-Benghazi circus merry-go-round and put all that incredible energy toward...ohhhhh...I don't know...say...something that actualy SOLVES PROBLEMS!

Could you imagine such a thing from the Right? That would be AMAZING!!! Hell, we could be number one again! We could be exceptional again!

Let's take them to task and ask them what the ever loving fuck have they managed to accomplish in the past four or five years besides a galactic mass of manufactured bullshit and whining. Let's ask THEM where they have been. Let's ask them what THEY have been doing all this time.

You won't get anything but, "We've been whining and complaining! That's what we have been doing! For 'Merka!"
Well this is just a plain stupid statement. The obstructionists in the Senate won't allow anything productive to be accomplished and you know it. The poof is that 50 repeals of Obamacare is sitting in a trashcan in Reids office.

I hear they are still threatening to trash a balanced budget bill as well.

The party of "No" is headed by an old man whose greed is beyond description and whose hunger for power would give Hitler pause.

Harry 'Pass the cheddar' Reid.....a not so honorable man.

Any lefty want to dance with me on how you raised money off the NEWTOWN MASSACRE?

nobody wants to dance with a drunk...Just watch the show and laugh.

So you have no dance back do you? I can and will and can again put up David Axelrod's email to raise money off the deaths of the children in NEWTOWN?

Get back to me. :D

i dont dance. People who dance look stupid.
im sure you have some email....

Someone else already started this topic. Last week. Did you open your right wing rube mass email late?

Why are you so anti jew? Man oh man. Thats all you do and its disgusting.

Any one else catch what G5000 does? Sheesh he hates jews. I don't get why he has not been banned.

He openly calls them rubes.

Oh, man. I think I just figured this out, fellas!

This is one of the funniest stupid things I have seen in ages.

I used the term "rube" a lot here. A lot.

I think tinydancer believes that is some sort of Jewish reference. You know...Rube Goldberg.

Aw, fuck. There aren't enough lol smilies in the Universe to deal with this.

2e0lh50.jpg

And The T negged me for the same thing! A twofer!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh...this is too sweet.

Last edited:

Yes indeed. And ones the Obama Administration, The Progressive Democrats, and their toads on these boards wish to remain untouched.

Not going to happen. Let's see the media spin on this?

Someone else already started this topic. Last week. Did you open your right wing rube mass email late?

Any one else catch what G5000 does? Sheesh he hates jews. I don't get why he has not been banned.

I think tinydancer believes that is some sort of Jewish reference. You know...Rube Goldberg.

2e0lh50.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh...this is too sweet.

they are amazingly stupid.

2e0lh50.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh...this is too sweet.

Like..........rubes?

Yes indeed. And ones the Obama Administration, The Progressive Democrats, and their toads on these boards wish to remain untouched.

Not going to happen. Let's see the media spin on this?
I'd be thrilled if the media even attempted to answer the questions he posed them, even if it was just their own lies. At least they'd be looking at this tragedy instead of trying to make it go away.

I am not going to be holding My breath, however.

Oh well. Off to do something productive, unlike the jerk-offs in the Senate.

2e0lh50.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh...this is too sweet.

Like..........rubes?

racist

Forum List

Back