Trey Gowdy

Conservatives have seriously fucked up minds. "We's gonna find the TROOTH about Benghazi" and "We's gonna repeal Onazicare". "Obama's a tyrant! But he's a pussy..... who rules America with an limp-wristed iron fist." "We need to buy more guns because Onazi's coming for our freedumb!" What else? "Let's outlaw all abortion and cut welfare for poor parents and education funds for public schools, then blame failing schools and falling test scores on Sharia Marxist liberals."

Conservatives are too stupid to even know what they believe in the first place.

He's Rep. Issa's little lap dog. Perfect for the "serious" business of "getting to the truth". Should provide plenty of video clips for posting. I wonder how it will look this little prick being an asshole to Secretary Kerry. Rep. Gowdy has all the class of wine-o chasing a dollar on a string.
Kerry doesn't deserve any respect!

I hope that " little prick" burrows up the asses of the Benghazi bunglers, and transmutes into a porcupine.

Do you remember when and from what source you first grew to hate Obama and his administration for what happened in Benghazi?
The day it happened. To be making pronouncements of defeating an enemy that obviously wasn't defeated and then to believe their own self-aggrandizing bullshit so much that they allowed us to get hit on the one date our guard should be up the most was obvious, abject failure of duty.

Kerry doesn't deserve any respect!

I hope that " little prick" burrows up the asses of the Benghazi bunglers, and transmutes into a porcupine.

Do you remember when and from what source you first grew to hate Obama and his administration for what happened in Benghazi?
The day it happened. To be making pronouncements of defeating an enemy that obviously wasn't defeated and then to believe their own self-aggrandizing bullshit......
Yeah, that's all fine when it's your guy.
mission%20accomplished%20banner%2023423423.jpg

The day it happened. To be making pronouncements of defeating an enemy that obviously wasn't defeated and then to believe their own self-aggrandizing bullshit......
Yeah, that's all fine when it's your guy.

What's your point? That was a gaffe on Bush's part. And just because you're an obamessiah worshipper doesn't mean Bush is 'my guy'. Has nothing to with your people abetting R'Shard Nixon and Hillary Haldeman.

Forum List

Back