Trial Rigger

Was it the House or Senate that failed with the subpoenas for witnesses that they needed?
It's idiots like you that have to point a finger at everyone else but themselves.
If the House had done their job they wouldn't have needed to rely on the Senate to clean up their "fuck up".
idiot

The House issued a lot of subpoenas that were ignored.

How many subpoenas did the Senate issue?
They had a remedy that they could have used, but they were in too much of a hurry.
So much in a hurry that they pulled the subpoena for Bolton.

There were two remedies. Go to trial or go to lawsuit. Trial would take a few weeks. Lawsuit would take a few years.

Which one would have you chosen?
How did it work out for YOUR House Clowns to go to trial and beg the Senate to do the job of the House?:21:

Perhaps they should have followed normal protocol and gone for a court ruling. They didn't.

be more concerned with the 70% of voters that wanted the Senate to call witnesses -
Why? I don't worry about morons who don't know how the Constitution works.

Nor to I worry about your polls.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha....

Your desperate deflection attempt failed totally, give it up you have been exposed as being very stupid on this topic, which was about the Senate Trial......, you have nothing to address post 29 with....., every stupid off topic/avoiding a certain post, retort from you make it clear you are full of stupid.

People like you are direct reason why the Democrat party is a growing internationally observed laughingstock. I used to be a Democrat, but had to leave it in the early 1990's as they wouldn't stop sliding into leftism.

so wheres the question you need answered in your post 29 ?

You mean THIS question I made in Post 29, the ONLY one I made....

"Why don't you go plug up your partisan memory holes?"

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

:banana:

exactly why I didnt respond to your stupid question - that, and youre a loser dumbass.

DISMISSED !

Funny that you spend you time on THAT question, but ignore the rest of the post!

You have nothing here......

THE REST OF THE POST IS AN OPINION

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

(gotta tell these dumbasses twice)
Ok...2 times it is....

84474127_2480365638742454_6748294766284242944_n.jpg

84474127_2480365638742454_6748294766284242944_n.jpg

Tommie is right -

Clinton/Trump rules are the same

Trump was IMPEACHED just like Clinton.

I-M-P-E-A-C-H-E-D.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You mean THIS question I made in Post 29, the ONLY one I made....

"Why don't you go plug up your partisan memory holes?"

Why are you trying so hard to convince everybody that you are stupid as hell, Galaxy class level of stupid...., you didn't notice my fact based post was a REPLY to your first post, claiming he rigged the Senate Trial, when he did NO such thing, he adopted the 1998 Senate rules, which were passed again the senate recently.

That isn't rigging at all, it is a fair decision to make, because it enjoyed a 100-0 vote, which means EVERYONE accepted the rules, even Schumer accepted them then, but now he hates them... :auiqs.jpg:

:banana:

exactly why I didnt respond to your stupid question - that, and youre a loser dumbass.

DISMISSED !

Funny that you spend you time on THAT question, but ignore the rest of the post!

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

I posted EVIDENCE, something you are fully avoiding.

The Senate Rules used for the Trump Impeachment Trial are the same ones used for President Clinton Impeachment trial.

That is what YOU are avoiding, the fact that the rules are NOT even made by McConnell eluded you easily, it was adopted by Tent Lott who had the control of the Senate that year, yet the Senate Impeachment rules got a 100-0 vote despite that it set up by the REPUBLICAN Majority (55-45) you bumbling moron!

Washington Post

Impeachment

Following is the text of the "Rules of Procedure and Practice in the Senate When Sitting on Impeachment Trials," drafted for the impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson in 1868 and updated after the Watergate scandal in 1974. The 26 rules cover everything from the oath that senators would take (to administer "impartial justice") to a requirement that senators stand by their chairs when they vote.

LINK to the CURRENT rules

You have been exposed once again as a bumbling ignorant moron

:290968001256257790-final:

Clinton turned in 90,000 documents

Trrump blocked documents

witnesses were deopsed in the clinton impeachment

Trump blocked witnesses

yeah the EXACT SAME F'N RULES

STFU
Your massive butthurt is fucking hilarious.

After what happened in Iowa last night the crazy left accuses republicans of rigging the system? You gotta be kidding

DISMISSED !

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

The Senate Rules used for the Trump Impeachment Trial are the same ones used for President Clinton Impeachment trial.

That is what YOU are avoiding, the fact that the rules are NOT even made by McConnell eluded you easily, it was adopted by Tent Lott who had the control of the Senate that year, yet the Senate Impeachment rules got a 100-0 vote despite that it set up by the REPUBLICAN Majority (55-45) you bumbling moron!

Washington Post

Impeachment

Following is the text of the "Rules of Procedure and Practice in the Senate When Sitting on Impeachment Trials," drafted for the impeachment trial of President Andrew Johnson in 1868 and updated after the Watergate scandal in 1974. The 26 rules cover everything from the oath that senators would take (to administer "impartial justice") to a requirement that senators stand by their chairs when they vote.

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

youre just confused because I didnt tie a red bow around your ass when I handed it to you

After what happened in Iowa last night the crazy left accuses republicans of rigging the system? You gotta be kidding

what happened ?

did the Chiefs move to Kansas ?

:abgg2q.jpg:

what happened ?

I'm no fan of Sanders so we won't even talk about Hillary cheating Sanders out of the 2016 nomination. The Des Moines (Iowa) Register newspaper claimed there was a "glitch" in their poll and they never printed it allegedly because the poll didn't turn out in favor of America's crazy uncle. Democrats rigged the caucus so that Sanders wouldn't get to make a victory speech and the pathetic former V.P. wouldn't have to admit defeat when the odds were that Biden wouldn't get above 5%. The Fox panel sat in front of a gigantic screen all night that said "results soon" as they laughed about the amateurish attempt by democrats to rig the nominating process.

Yawn......

But in other, more important news.... I still think we screwed up as a nation allowing people totally against the Constitution and Pro-Communism, to sit in our Congress.
BIG......FUGLY.....STUPID mistake.

Might as well go ahead and give Cortez, Tilab, Omar and Sanders the nuke codes as well. :rolleyes:

Sry...but the topic is so off to start with.

Last edited:

U STUPID SHIT -

what a f'n idiot.

Washington Post

Impeachment

Trrump blocked documents

Trump blocked witnesses

STFU

youre just confused because I didnt tie a red bow around your ass when I handed it to you
I have no idea how your delusional ass thinks you handed me my ass in that since the only post I had was the one mocking your butthurt.

Oops!:banana:

what happened ?

I'm no fan of Sanders so we won't even talk about Hillary cheating Sanders out of the 2016 nomination. The Des Moines (Iowa) Register newspaper claimed there was a "glitch" in their poll and they never printed it allegedly because the poll didn't turn out in favor of America's crazy uncle. Democrats rigged the caucus so that Sanders wouldn't get to make a victory speech and the pathetic former V.P. wouldn't have to admit defeat when the odds were that Biden wouldn't get above 5%. The Fox panel sat in front of a gigantic screen all night that said "results soon" as they laughed about the amateurish attempt by democrats to rig the nominating process.

the fox space cadets miss their shuttle ?

The fuck up was by the House for pushing the shortest impeachment proceedings in history.
They didn't do their job properly......

you idiots need to get on the same page in the SAME BOOK-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...5f7da8-1c58-11ea-9ddd-3e0321c180e7_story.html

GOP Senators Leaning Toward Quick Impeachment Trial for Trump
Was it the House or Senate that failed with the subpoenas for witnesses that they needed?
It's idiots like you that have to point a finger at everyone else but themselves.
If the House had done their job they wouldn't have needed to rely on the Senate to clean up their "fuck up".
idiot

They had a remedy that they could have used, but they were in too much of a hurry.

There were two remedies. Go to trial or go to lawsuit. Trial would take a few weeks. Lawsuit would take a few years.

No, no it wouldn't have taken a few years. A couple of months, it would have been fast tracked.

idiot

No, no it wouldn't have taken a few years. A couple of months, it would have been fast tracked.

Are you sure? You see, Trump’s lawyers in the trial made that claim. His other lawyers are currently in lawsuits saying the opposite. That these lawsuits shouldn’t be fast tracked. Indeed, the proof is in the McGhan case which has gone basically nowhere in 9 months.

Forum List

Back