Trial should be held in part of NY known as “Land of Comtradictions”

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
The areas known as “The Elites,” “True-Blue Bronx,” and the “Black Bloc” are so overwhelmingly anti-Trump that he simply cannot get a fair trial there. It should be moved to the ”Land of Contradictions” - primarily Staten Island - where the voters are pretty evenly divided between D and R.

If the judge allows it to proceed in Anti-Trump Country, that it’s ripe for an appeal.

It's going to be fun to watch.

I don't recall whatever it was some years ago that made me have my doubts about Dershowitz, but that's completely gone now since he went public with the opinion that this is the worst case of prosecutorial abuse he'd ever seen. One has no choice but to agree that Dershowitz has a brilliant legal mind.

That is unless the leftist vermin happen to disagree with what he's saying at any given moment.

It's going to be fun to watch.

I don't recall whatever it was some years ago that made me have my doubts about Dershowitz, but that's completely gone now since he went public with the opinion that this is the worst case of prosecutorial abuse he'd ever seen. One has no choice but to agree that Dershowitz has a brilliant legal mind.

That is unless the leftist vermin happen to disagree with what he's saying at any given moment.

Dershowitch had zero problems raging after Clinton.
lying to Congress or to the F.B.I. was illegal, but misleading the public was not.
Another great quote by a not-so-great man Alan D.

Actually, relocating the trial to Little Valley NY in Cattaraugus County would be really appropriate during the summer. Plenty of hotel rooms at ski resorts in that area that are vacant during the mild summer.

In addition, people use the commode, instead of crapping on the sidewalk out there. All of the reporters won't have to worry about ruining their Gucci loafers.

The areas known as “The Elites,” “True-Blue Bronx,” and the “Black Bloc” are so overwhelmingly anti-Trump that he simply cannot get a fair trial there. It should be moved to the ”Land of Contradictions” - primarily Staten Island - where the voters are pretty evenly divided between D and R.

What are Comtradictions?

Forum List

Back