Trickle down is really flood down:

yet with every recession since the Vietnam War....workers wages have failed to keep up with inflation.....

Thank you capt. obvious....

Your welcome.....

Those barons of industry made sure their candidates were elected to office so they could carry on with their abusive grasp on wealth...It was during this period that they fundamentally changed the Founding Fathers position and law on corporations not being individuals....
Those barons brought us lower car prices,lower energy prices, air conditioning, refrigerators, telephones and the ability for people like you to spread marxist claptrap over the internet.

The populist/liberal BS about the rich taking from the poor is rooted in archaic 19th century European economics where control of land by the few prevented the many from making a decent living from agriculture. Karl Marx tried to translate into control of capital, which also incorporated the even more obsolete theory of mercantilism (i.e., a fixed supply of wealth, largely represented by gold), with disastrous results.

Isn't it time to join the 21st Century? Bill Gates did not get rich by making other people poorer; instead, the exact opposite is true. In our modern economy, the rich make make others more well off by spending their money on higher skilled services and investing in new/expanding businesses. These expenditures are much more beneficial to the economy than government programs financed by higher taxes.

Those barons of industry made sure their candidates were elected to office so they could carry on with their abusive grasp on wealth...It was during this period that they fundamentally changed the Founding Fathers position and law on corporations not being individuals....
Those barons brought us lower car prices,lower energy prices, air conditioning, refrigerators, telephones and the ability for people like you to spread marxist claptrap over the internet.
Sure, I like Groucho, so I am a Marxist

The populist/liberal BS about the rich taking from the poor is rooted in archaic 19th century European economics where control of land by the few prevented the many from making a decent living from agriculture. Karl Marx tried to translate into control of capital, which also incorporated the even more obsolete theory of mercantilism (i.e., a fixed supply of wealth, largely represented by gold), with disastrous results.

Isn't it time to join the 21st Century? Bill Gates did not get rich by making other people poorer; instead, the exact opposite is true. In our modern economy, the rich make make others more well off by spending their money on higher skilled services and investing in new/expanding businesses. These expenditures are much more beneficial to the economy than government programs financed by higher taxes.

Bill Gates is worth $70 billion for making it possible for the whole world to buy $1 trillion worth of software. And, he's using the money in an attempt to save 1 billion lives from disease.

There is the evil of capitalism in a nutshell!!!

Yes we should all fall down at the altar of the rich. At least they help contribute to my medicareand SS which are the two greatest things we've ever implemented. I use my Medicare as much as I can . I am HAPPY to be part of the so called make believe leech of the gov't problem. My entitled right/

Those barons of industry..

Yes, Buffett Gates Brin Musk Bezos and Jobs are evil Robber Barons!! A lib moron with his pants down would know!!
Those barons of industry..

Yes, Buffett Gates Brin Musk Bezos and Jobs are evil Robber Barons!! A lib moron with his pants down would know!!

Not sure why you are so hung up on this "pants down" thing, but NO!!! YOU CAN'T SEE MY DICK!!!

Bill Gates is worth $70 billion for making it possible for the whole world to buy $1 trillion worth of software. And, he's using the money in an attempt to save 1 billion lives from disease.

There is the evil of capitalism in a nutshell!!!

Bill Gates is worth $70 billion and he doesn't even have to pay for blow jobs. He has you working class republicans doing it for free on a daily basis here on usmb.

Forum List

Back